• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix shares new renders of Kairi in action!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I went and edited the vines, and the green really brings it all together.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Undoubtedly better. It make everything, even the non-green parts, stand out more and gives the whole thing a story that starts from the water, gets carried by the vine and ends with the flowers.
Now it feels like it symbolizes life itself, whereas before it seemed a bit... like when you watch wax fruit or something. Synthetic life.
Not to mention, it's a pleasant shade of green.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Why are people complaining about Destiny's Embrace now? I don't remember anyone complaining about it when she got it in 2 or when Aqua got it in BBS

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Why are people complaining about Destiny's Embrace now? I don't remember anyone complaining about it when she got it in 2 or when Aqua got it in BBS

Because in 2 it was during the final stretch of the game and in the hands of one of the least prominent characters of that game and story.
In BbS it was a transitory Keyblade in a game where you usually blaze through worlds so it wasn't that big of a deal.
Now that it's the main weapon of a potentially playable character in a big game, we are looking at it a second time and we realize it's not the best milkshake in the yard.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Because in 2 it was during the final stretch of the game and in the hands of one of the least prominent characters of that game and story.
In BbS it was a transitory Keyblade in a game where you usually blaze through worlds so it wasn't that big of a deal.
Now that it's the main weapon of a potentially playable character in a big game, we are looking at it a second time and we realize it's not the best milkshake in the yard.

Did no one really think that was going to be her Keyblade when she showed up in 3D? That's the first thing that came to my mind which is partially why it surprises me that so many people seem to hate the design. Definitely not the best looking keyblade, maybe she'll get the Master's Defender when all is said and done?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
This has been said many times already but I prefer this version than what's actually canon. Who knows they just might change her keyblade design in the near future.

I could actually see her keyblade changing in the climax of the game. If she combines her power with the other new princess that could reflect on her keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back