• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix shares new renders of Kairi in action!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxycian

Awards
1. That's also Aqua's and Riku's keychain

2. I thought we were done with the whole Farteller connections to the main cast, why does she have to get something from Ava?

i mean i wish she got cool looking keyblade like Ava or maybe even Aqua

Recon

Art of War
Awards
She is definitely going to be a playable character. These renders confirm it.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i mean i wish she got cool looking keyblade like Ava or maybe even Aqua

So basically she can't be her own person, have to ride the coattail of Aqua and Ava just to have a 'cool' looking keyblade

forget character connections a keyblade wielder has to the blade, nope has to be what you want because for the past 10 years plus, no one knows what they want for Kairi

how should she dress, what keyblade she have, who's she with, etc, etc

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
dude chill, he's just saying he likes the aesthetic of ava's keyblade and would have liked something similar for kairi. it ain't that deep.

Foxycian

Awards
So basically she can't be her own person, have to ride the coattail of Aqua and Ava just to have a 'cool' looking keyblade

forget character connections a keyblade wielder has to the blade, nope has to be what you want because for the past 10 years plus, no one knows what they want for Kairi

how should she dress, what keyblade she have, who's she with, etc, etc

oh wow man calm down and eat snickers xD anyhow just throwing my opinion, and i did say i like the keyblade desgin now it's in 3D so im not hating on it just think she could have got better unique looking one since she's main character

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'm from the future. All of you fretting over her Keyblade design not being distinct enough can rest-- she'll wield Oathkeeper in the finale, and Riku will wield Oblivion.

There's a reason Nomura has retroactively depicted Riku as having used Oblivion against Xemnas in both art and CGI.

Sdog

Awards
Anyone else just find themselves coming back every day to see our girl all grown up? Cause I know I am.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
You know, even if you don't like the design for her Keyblade, there's always a chance of it evolving later on. Probably not in 3, but we have seen Keyblades evolve in the past. Even Mickey's KKD looks like it evolved into a combination with Star Seeker.

Actually, it'd make it even more unfitting for Kairi to get this super-badass looking Keyblade right from the jump, considering she just started her journey. It also fits with her color scheme too, so I don't mind.

Foxycian

Awards
You know, even if you don't like the design for her Keyblade, there's always a chance of it evolving later on. Probably not in 3, but we have seen Keyblades evolve in the past. Even Mickey's KKD looks like it evolved into a combination with Star Seeker.

Actually, it'd make it even more unfitting for Kairi to get this super-badass looking Keyblade right from the jump, considering she just started her journey. It also fits with her color scheme too, so I don't mind.

i know the keyblade suits her but many keyblades like lady luck or many feminine looking keyblade definitely suit her but her original keyblade looks like a keyblade you usually get from disney world from kh1 so i feel the keyblade desgin pale in comparison to sora and riku buuut yea no joke im starting to like the keyblade everytime i see it

Cloudberry

Awards
I'm not a fan of her keyblade either. It looks so cluttered. Flowers, hearts, vines, water, paopu, crown... everything! Almost like someone just threw all the ingredients in a pot, stirred a little and then pulled that thing out. Individual parts of it look nice but, in my opinion, they don't work together that well.

I do like her dress though. Colors fit nicely together yet I'm still wondering what happened to the purple she used to wear during KH1. And she better wear shorts under the dress or I'm gonna send someone to Mars.

As for the renders, they look sweet! Nice to see our Kairi all ready to fight and with a pose adopted from Sora, no less! >w< All the textures are spot-on, as usual. Also the shape on her bracelet, is it shaped after the good luck charm or is it just a star?

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i love her keyblade the more i see the more it tell me her story with the flower and the sybols it has

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I like the design of the keyblade. I bet it makes a satisfying sparkly noise when she bashes in heartless skulls.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I genuinely like Kairi Keyblade now that it's been rendered in HD as an actual weapon instead of being a cardboard cutout.

Now Lea's Keyblade on the other hand...

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
I just wish that the vines on the blade were green or something. Either that or incorporate more water or island themes into the keyblade in general. Ah well, it's too late for that.

Leaferian

Awards
I definitely like it more as a proper model. I'd still enjoy something even more water themed, but it doesn't look as flat and boring as it did in KH2.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I just wish that the vines on the blade were green or something. Either that or incorporate more water or island themes into the keyblade in general. Ah well, it's too late for that.
I went and edited the vines, and the green really brings it all together.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back