• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix reveals The E3 Line-Up!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkslayers

Website
gamingsource.org
Finally E3 has revealed there big E3 Line-Up. Check it out here!

- Multi Platform
· The Last Remnant (Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3)

- Xbox 360
· Star Ocean: The Last Hope
· Infinite Undiscovery

- Nintendo DS
· Chrono Trigger
· Dragon Quest: Chapters of the Chosen
· Final Fantasy IV

- Sony PSP
· Star Ocean: First Departure
· Star Ocean: Second Evolution

- iPod
· Song Summoner: The Unsung Heroes

Both of the Star Oceans will be going though all states.

Source: Games Press.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
So uh the PS3 isn't getting shit worth talking about?

O...kay? *goes and buys 360*

New2Ya

I'm lost...
When will they finally start to realise that they should be concentrating on FFXIII instead of all those bullshit titles... pffff...

You know, this looks to me like trying to hide the fact that they will show FFXIII. Funny, cuz we all know they are going to show something anyways, so why feel the need to not announce it.

Oh sometimes Square gets on my nerves. No wait, always, ever since the last couple of years. After the perfection called FFX, it all went downhill from there... Majorly downhill...

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Im not suprised KH isnt there. Sucky Game. I thought it was like, best voted games, so i was like "Wheres Crisis Core?" Crisis Core has KH gameplay in a way. the DMW makes a big diffrence in gameplay. and its better, becuase if u get 777 on it, u level up. No stupid experience points, just luck.

Joy

Bronze Member
Wonder what the details are for the Chrono Trigger game.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
After the perfection called FFX, it all went downhill from there... Majorly downhill...
This statement made me laugh more than anything else.

Anyway of course they will show some FFXIII which is to obvious but they most likely wont have a demo and most likely just a trailer. I am wondering about the next Chrono Trigger game even though it is only going to be on the DS.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
OMG!!!! They're gonna anouce the 2 STar Ocean PSP US releases!?!??! Oh god I think I died and gone to heaven...:wub:

Also, an EXACT Chrono Trigger DS release date would be awesome. But STAR OCEAN!!!! *joygasm* *joygasm*

....k, I'll stop. But I'm so dam hyped <333

Too bad there's no news of any planned games *koff the KH spinoffs, FFXIII series, Valkyrie Profile's DS installment, and any future projects koff* But I'm joygasmic to see MY STar Ocean up there. =3

*EDIT 2* I went to the Square Enix site and found out the 2 release dates for the Star Ocean PSP remakes:
First Departure - October 21, 2008
Second Evolution - January 6, 2009

At least FD will be in time for Xmas =3

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i'm not surprised final fantasy xiii isn't on the list. they will need lots of time for such a game. final fantasy x and xii didn't had many leaking info before it was released.

x3pic

im hopping that 360's star ocean
has a good lookl

but other than that line up sucks kinda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back