• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix Reveals KHPC As KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi]!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Larger versions from SE~

Sora.jpg
Riku.jpg

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I immediately want to buy any game that has a weird name, I see what you did there SE.

Megavoltage

Awards
I wonder if the game will have multiple Sora cards. Like KH2 Sora plus a different card for each Drive Form, DDD Sora, Data Sora, etc.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That'd be interesting! I'm really looking forward to seeing all the card designs they have. Since Sora and Riku have new renders in them, perhaps everyone may receive the same treatment?

AanZku

I think, that this gotta be the first Kingdom hearts game ever, I'm not that interested of. Most likely it doesn't have any connections to the main story, and I'd like to see it going forward already xP

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I think, that this gotta be the first Kingdom hearts game ever, I'm not that interested of. Most likely it doesn't have any connections to the main story, and I'd like to see it going forward already xP
This is pretty much the first official spin-off for KH and has no affect on the story of the other titles. That being said, it sounds as though it's going to be a lot of fun and if NA has the opportunity to play it then you should give it a chance!

Also, DDD was our first step in moving forward with the series. It's on the right track. :3

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

The basic version of the game is free to play so it doesn't hurt to try. Paying is optional as it's for additional items and further accessibility of the game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It was already confirmed to be not canon when it was first revealed last year. This game is just some cute fun for people to bum time on if they ever feel bored, like most online browser games.

KH3D was the series moving forward xD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It was already confirmed to be not canon when it was first revealed last year. This game is just some cute fun for people to bum time on if they ever feel bored, like most online browser games.
Oh, if he doesn't want to play it then let him not play it. We all can still have fun :>

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Personally I find the Mobile/Avatar Mode/Theatrhythm-style ugly as hell. The dead eyes, the rosy cheeks and these tiny noses just creep me out, I'll take a fish face instead any day.

So I wouldn't pay money for it but I'm interested how the story unfolds and if it's presented any good. From what I can tell the game is basically a mindeless Facebook game (oddly without being on Facebook), where you can only play 5 minutes for an hour if you're not buying some overexpensive stuff from an ingame-store.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
X
X-blade
[chi]
Key

I'm guessing [chi] is there to clarify that the X there is in fact the ancient letter and not the modern X. So the title is pronounced "Kingdom Hearts Key". Interesting.

I'm not sure what you are saying, X is not an "ancient letter", it's still used today. The [chi] is there for people who don't know how to pronounce it.

Master Kupo

Let's just hope that this game even gets a NA release.
Yea I'm hoping we don't get the same treatment as we did with the mobile game. Either way both are basically just little games to play in your downtime, but it would be nice to get it localized! As for the logo...ehhhh I don't know about that green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back