• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix Reveals KHPC As KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi]!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

We all have been wondering what the title for KINGDOM HEARTS for PC Browser would be after it was first announced at Tokyo Game Show 2012, and it has finally been revealed as KINGDOM HEARTSχ[chi]!

KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]

First for the series to be on the PC, an online browser game comes into play. Players can control their own hero and venture through various Disney worlds.

You’ll obtain cards; which will be utilized for strategic battles and fight against enemies along friends. From the KINGDOM HEARTS series so far, this game introduces a new system with feelings of sensation.

Throughout your journey, one of the elements include finding a collection of items. This has become a game that can be enjoyed for a long time.

Compatible Models: PC
Genre: Online PC Browser Game
Release Date: TBA
Fees: Pay for items (Free to play basic version)
Cooperating Companies: Success Inc.

Please wait for further news in the future!

KH STAFF

First Print editions of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX and copies ordered from the Square Enix e-STORE will contain special cards codes that can be used in KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi]. The First edition run will include Sora (R+) and the copies from the e-STORE include Riku (R+). Both can be obtained when you order a copy from the e-STORE.

KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- will be released March 14, 2013.
For the first edition copies, we are pleased to announced the details of the bonus from purchasing at the Square Enix e-STORE!

Bonuses include a serial code for KINGDOM HEARTS χ; which is an online PC browser game.

First edition copies include:
A useful set for KINGDOM HEARTS χ
1. Card: Sora (R+) (Used for battling)
2. 20,000 Munny (Can be used for synthesis, etc.)
3. Card Draw 4,000 Points (Points that can be exchanged in the game)

e-STORE Purchase Bonus:
Support set for KINGDOM HEARTS χ
1. Card: Riku (R+) (Used for battling)
2. Potion x10 (Restore the ability to take action)
3. Ether x10  (Restore your strength needed to fight a boss)

Both benefits are available when you buy through the e-STORE.
※ Limited

※ Images are under development.

KH STAFF

Thanks to Zephyr for the fantastic translations!

Source: Message from the KingdomFamitsu

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Wasn't expecting it to be named that!

FireKnight251

CLEVER CLEVER Square. Of course the implications of this brilliantly thought of title will push me to buy it ASAP.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That logo is absolutely gorgeous! And those cards <3

So excited. I've been waiting for more info about this game~

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
X
X-blade
[chi]
Key

I'm guessing [chi] is there to clarify that the X there is in fact the ancient letter and not the modern X. So the title is pronounced "Kingdom Hearts Key". Interesting.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What were the chances that the logo would be green and χ would be so important in it? xD I had the color and symbol set on our main site as these when the title was announced~

PSYCHIC 8D

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
What were the chances that the logo would be green and χ would be so important in it? xD I had the color and symbol set on our main site as these when the title was announced~

PSYCHIC 8D
This is why KHI is the best news source...

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
So there might be a first edition (or limited edition) version of the game in the US?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Good lord that logo

The name was certainly an interesting choice, an't wait to hear more on this.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is why KHI is the best news source...

<3

Okay I'm done gloating so I'll go change it to the logo green now~

Correct me if am wrong, but wasnt this game supposed to go in depth about the keyblade war?

Kinda sorta. Information that was released very early on said that this title would take place during the Keyblade War, although the game itself is not exactly canon. Think of it as the series's first true spin-off title.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
X
X-blade
[chi]
Key

I'm guessing [chi] is there to clarify that the X there is in fact the ancient letter and not the modern X. So the title is pronounced "Kingdom Hearts Key". Interesting.

Yep! I know if I wasn't aware of the X-Blade the first thing I'd have said was "ecks"

Sounds awesome. Will there be a NA translation for this? Haven't seen much about it yet.

No announcement for it, yet. Who knows. We got FF Airborne Brigade which was quite the shocker. Hopefully we do get this. It seems too adorable.

I love how there's a transparent teal X behind the solid X.

Right? I've been admiring it the entire time!

PSYCHIC 8D

Sign is a KH Goddess or Seer or something xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back