• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix releases key art for Kingdom Hearts Dark Road

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
They are still so cute though...

Does anyone get a feeling that the colors of each of these characters are similar to the foretellers. Just a weird feeling over here.

Like Aqua/Terra/Ven were mirrors of that other trio we know so well.

Still got $50 on Luxu being one of them! $100 on Bragi; any takers?

1,200 munnies and a watermelon on Luxu being FRIENDS with Bragi. I'd say Luxu is more of a messenger than a poet.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

darknessofheart

Awards
I am quite tired. Ended up focusing on the last bit of it rather than the whole thing. But aside from that I attempted to give context to the base game's end of Xehanort.

Sorry if I came off as rude, btw.

Ah I understand. And no worries, you weren't rude at all.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Oh, God. The lighting in Xehanort's neck is so dark that it makes you think he's so buffed that he has no neck, lol. THAT'S what's wrong with Xehanort depicted here! haha

GreyouTT

Awards
JP Twitter just says "don't miss the next info reveal!"
NA Twitter says "We'll keep revealing more each day"
Taking that at face value, if we're getting daily reveals, just how close to launch are we?
That campaign to reveal Xehanort's friends runs to the 30th (for some reason, I mean they're in the screenshots of the very next reveal...) but would they keep doing daily/every-other-day info dumps for the better part of a month?
...Look in your heart. You know the answer.

Honestly it would be funny if Dark Road got more news updates in a month than KH3 got in 5 years.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Honestly it would be funny if Dark Road got more news updates in a month than KH3 got in 5 years.

And all of it will be delivered through obnoxious Twitter RT spam.

Back