• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix releases Disney Worlds & Memorable Characters Trailer!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Square Enix releases two new trailers in anticipation for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX's release! Each of them featuring dozens of Disney and Final Fantasy characters that appear in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX's collection. The trailer features a collaborative mix and connection between those two dearly beloved franchises. As a follow-up from KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX, Sora and his friends continue to encounter numerous new and old friends as well as new villians. Long time fans of the series will be able to once again relieve the memories of their journey with Sora. Will you journey with Sora once again in this HD remaster?

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
Yes...

Just so I don't have to repeat myself, there is missing music to trailer one so probably a error.

That's actually kind of ironic in a way. Most of the time I remember the trailers having background music and no sound effects. That first video actually had the opposite: sound effects, but no background music.

Anyway, these were still some good trailers.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, what a blunder.

Hard to believe it's releasing next week. How time flies~

That's actually kind of ironic in a way. Most of the time I remember the trailers having background music and no sound effects. That first video actually had the opposite: sound effects, but no background music.

Anyway, these were still some good trailers.

That infamous BBS trailer from E3 2010(?). Back then, every trailer they released was either missing SFX or had obnoxiously loud BGM :\

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Looks like it was a uploder blunder..And wow, I never saw Chicken Little like that. I only used him once though in the normal version (Darn cars in Timeless River that kept running me over; Chicken Little helped me a lot there so I didn't get run over)

Can't wait until I can get my hands on the PS3 or earn my own. :D

SORA619

Awards
Can't believe how fast the time passed.. Only week and 2 days left... I hope that I will have it sooner thought.. Please retailer?? :wink:

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
That infamous BBS trailer from E3 2010(?). Back then, every trailer they released was either missing SFX or had obnoxiously loud BGM :\

That's EXACTLY what I was thinking about when I typed that up! XD

Here's the one with the music from KH13's YT page:

[video=youtube;uDMzXeOpt-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDMzXeOpt-I[/video]

Better?

Cool. I appreciate how they played parts of Fantasia Alla Marcia for Piano, Chorus and Orchestra.

Looks like it was a uploder blunder..And wow, I never saw Chicken Little like that. I only used him once though in the normal version (Darn cars in Timeless River that kept running me over; Chicken Little helped me a lot there so I didn't get run over)

I never seen him like that either, but that's mostly because I never used him even once. Until my most recent playthrough, I would only very occasionally use Stitch or Genie to buy me some time as the magic meter recharged. Once I finally got to the later Paradox Cups on my last playthrough, I abused the hell out of Peter Pan so that I could actually do substantial damage while being healed in the process.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Here's the one with the music from KH13's YT page:

[video=youtube;uDMzXeOpt-I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDMzXeOpt-I[/video]

Better?

It wasn't such a big deal to begin with lol

We just preferred to go with the original SE upload even it there is a major flaw ^^a

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Testing out Gamestop's buying the game from the store to be sent at home was my biggest mistake. Now, I have to wait an extra week.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This is kind of unrelated but since it was linked in the PS Blog article:

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix

So the "limited" edition is actually just the standard edition with the pin on the side? Considering the big deal they made about making a similar sized package to match with 1.5, I'm kind of surprised by this. I'm personally happy since I have a standard edition of 1.5, but I imagine everyone who ordered the LE for the first remaster may not be happy.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh no ... They included the 'THAT WAS UNDENIABLE PROOF THAT WE TOTALLY OWNED YOU, LAMERZ" line in the second trailer.

That's not how you get people to buy the game, Square Enix ;_;

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Oh man. I had a massive shiver(in a good way :D ) when Auron said:" This is my story". I am really glad I have played FFVII, FFVIII, FFIX and FFX, since when I first played KH2, I had no idea who those characters were. I knew they were from various FF games, nothing more. I`m gonna fanboy so much now. :D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It's so hilarious/awkward/disjointed with no music.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The second video uses the non-remastered tracks too.

Makes you wonder what exactly went on in that editing room lol

Edit: A stealth edit! The BGM-less video has been set to private and a proper one is uploaded in its place.

Last edited:

Dr_Mario64

I still don't understand what the point of including Chicken Little was. Seems like a Disney Interactive-mandated marketing gimmick that SE shoehorned in just to get them off their back.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I still don't understand what the point of including Chicken Little was. Seems like a Disney Interactive-mandated marketing gimmick that SE shoehorned in just to get them off their back.

Yes, that was exactly it. Chicken Little had just come out here, and it wasn't even out in Japan when their version was released.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I think that's what it was; just a "get Disney off our back" ploy. Disney proly wanted him in the game and since the Square Enix devs hadn't seen the movie, summon was all they could do. Tho he does come in handy with his baseballs in stopping those cars imo if you're like me and keep getting killed on those cars first trip to timeless river. (They stop cold while he throws, which gives you a chance to pound them. Which is why I never saw Chicken Little in full color in KH2.)

I'm half expecting they might do another summon-to-get-disney-off-their-back in KH3 if Disney gets rude about some upcoming movie, but we shall see.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The only reason Chicken Little was included was to promote his soon-to-be released movie in Japan. A random unexplained summon would be more than enough to serve that purpose, not that they could really do much else.

Sdog

Awards
Keep forgetting how close the game is now, so crazy! But gotta be honest, the trailers were kinda "meh" for me. Not sure if it was the music choice, or what. Sure I don't expect every trailer to have a rendition of Sanctuary though.

The final fantasy characters trailer reminded me just how many there actually are in 2! Somehow I always forget about Setzer and Seifer till I see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back