• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix releases brand new screenshots and renders for KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
aqua.gif
ventus.gif
terra.gif
riku.gif
meow wow.gif
komory bat.gif
I will forever picture Terra like this from now on. These all look so cute. Especially Riku's bat! Mickey must be sweating, he's nearly about to be replaced.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
That Ven face...I love it! He looks like a troll in the best way :love: Are the chibi RAX out yet?

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Ariel finally confirmed. Wonder why they didn't show her before?

Kinda wish they take the extra step & have Neku, Quasimodo & Quorra in despite not having them as party members in DDD. They still got character models.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I know! I’m like, “whyyy even?!” Giving the leitmotif a fancy name, a French one at that rather than Italian, just screams of “sue”, even though I heard others say Xion is supposed to be a deconstruction of one. But no, not even Kairi, who had many renditions of her leitmotif just named Kairi I, II, and III, had that kind of fanfare. I like Shimomura, and I’m very tolerant of Xion, but that character theme title is the most laughable thing I’ve ever seen. Who even decided it? Kanemaki?!
I always assumed that her theme was titled in French because of the French people's extensive works dealing with existentialism - which would match Xion's character perfectly.

Anyway, I wish the forms changed for the worlds :'(

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Ariel finally confirmed. Wonder why they didn't show her before?

Kinda wish they take the extra step & have Neku, Quasimodo & Quorra in despite not having them as party members in DDD. They still got character models.
They wanted Quasimodo, but nobody wanted to run alongside his face. A shame since he's a big fan of KH2's Sanctuary and would have loved to jam to it.

Last edited:

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
I always assumed that her theme was titled in French because of the French people's extensive works dealing with existentialism - which would match Xion's character perfectly.

Anyway, I wish the forms changed for the worlds :'(
You are a Xion fan I can get along with for nice chats. Honest with thoughts, playful or serious when appropriate.

What do you mean forms? Xion's boss forms? Sora's drive forms?

Edit: Yeah, the French are definitely like that. They're also very nice to look at. I'd have stayed in Paris if I could!:D

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
You are a Xion fan I can get along with for nice chats. Honest with thoughts, playful or serious when appropriate.

What do you mean forms? Xion's boss forms? Sora's drive forms?

Edit: Yeah, the French are definitely like that. They're also very nice to look at. I'd have stayed in Paris if I could!:D
I mean it was funny that everyone's slot had their name and Xion had some French gibberish lol. At first I didn't realize I was looking at a song select screen, I thought it was character select, then I saw Xion's song name.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So in a (weirdly) deleted interview on Famitsu, Shimomura actually explains why some of her songs are titled in different languages. The gist of it is that the English words are too basic for the feeling she wants to convey, such as Sadness vs Tristesse, Nightwing vs Nachtflügel.

NoWay

Awards
So in a (weirdly) deleted interview on Famitsu, Shimomura actually explains why some of her songs are titled in different languages. The gist of it is that the English words are too basic for the feeling she wants to convey, such as Sadness vs Tristesse, Nightwing vs Nachtflügel.
Interesting. For me, as a German native speaker, Nachtflügel sounds very aggressive and it’s also hard to pronounce.
Maybe because Yozora is the hardest boss in the game? That would make sense.

Awards
I'm gonna have to be honest.

This is gonna be a really great game that will sell poorly simply because "RHYTHM GAME REEEEEEEEEEE PS2 GRAPHICS REEEEEEEEE"

And that makes me sad because this is something people wanted for a long time and it's gonna flop because of incredibly stupid things.

Edit: sorry if I'm being a downer, this thought just came into my head and it bummed me out

Last edited:

Katsagu

Awards
I'm gonna have to be honest.

This is gonna be a really great game that will sell poorly simply because "RHYTHM GAME REEEEEEEEEEE PS2 GRAPHICS REEEEEEEEE"

And that makes me sad because this is something people wanted for a long time and it's gonna flop because of incredibly stupid things.

I really hope it does not flop, it looks like it's going to be a great game, and it seems a lot of care went into making it.

I also hope they change their stance on DLC... I would preffer they had DLC for extra musics not in the game that would be awesome to have cof* looking at re:Mind cof* instead of a Final Mix or other rhythm game that would have to tie into the story because of course it has to.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
IMO it’s not gonna flop, but it won’t do too well either.
I don’t care for rhythm games but once the sale comes, I will definitely check it out.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I really hope it does not flop, it looks like it's going to be a great game, and it seems a lot of care went into making it.

I also hope they change their stance on DLC... I would preffer they had DLC for extra musics not in the game that would be awesome to have cof* looking at re:Mind cof* instead of a Final Mix or other rhythm game that would have to tie into the story because of course it has to.
Same. Now that I've tried the game it, it's quite fun to learn. I'm not even a rhythm game fan, and I was enjoying playing the demo. I hope the game does well.

Snowflake:3

Awards
OMG!!! This Looks soo beautiful!!!!! Folks can someone fill me in? When we play Trio teams can I put whoever I want in the middle left and right? Like say Can I put Axel or terra in the middle?

Back