• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix releases brand new screenshots and renders for KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I just wish you could make custom teams and save them with their own team name.

Foxycian

Awards
So... No more Sea salt (or RAX or TAV) or Wayfinder or destiny? Guess From now on it’s Team Days, BBS, and Original (for Sora Riku and Kairi) while Sora Donald Goofy Team name is Classic!

SweetYetSalty

Awards
So... No more Sea salt (or RAX or TAV) or Wayfinder or destiny? Guess From now on it’s Team Days, BBS, and Original (for Sora Riku and Kairi) while Sora Donald Goofy Team name is Classic!
I mean, you can call the teams anything you want, just not in game. I'm certainly never calling RAX or ATV, Team Days or Team BBS whenever I refer to them online, regardless what the game calls them. Only Team Classic has staying power for me, though Team Half-pints would have been cool.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Doubtful. Those team names are really bad. The only ones I kinda like are classic and days.

Besides it's not even like the fandom sticks with just one name. Team Days would be a good example: RAX, Sea Salt and Clock Tower are all pretty common bames for them.

Unless there is s major shift in the forum and fandom as awhole i can't see myself switching.

Back