• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix Released Brand New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Renders and Screenshots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
They really look very fancy, each of them.
Seeing how Star Seeker is as big as Mickey himself made me grin somewhat, especially when remembering that Mickey uses a weapon as big as he himself is to flip around crazily like Master Yoda (who actually has a smaller Lightsaber to accomodate for his short stature) without ever hurting himself.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I wonder why Aqua and Mickey are the only renders representing 0.2 Birth by Sleep? Why isn't there a Terra or Ventus render? Aside that, I'm loving the quality of these shots and renders!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I wonder why Aqua and Mickey are the only renders representing 0.2 Birth by Sleep? Why isn't there a Terra or Ventus render? Aside that, I'm loving the quality of these shots and renders!

Because the game is mainly focussed on Aqua and we saw some of Mickey but they probably don't want to spoil it if we get to see more of Terra and Ventus?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Looking good, I love their keyblades. Especially Invi's, would be cool to get to use it in KH3, maybe. Foreteller keychains could be DLC stuff or something.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Looking good, I love their keyblades. Especially Invi's, would be cool to get to use it in KH3, maybe. Foreteller keychains could be DLC stuff or something.
Stop making me wish for DLCs!
Jokes aside, I would love to use the Keyblades of the Foretellers! Honestly, I would pay for that!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Well, maybe something similar. I'm the last person who digs the Rebirth theory but maybe, if we get multiple playable characters, they could use similar keyblades respectively.

Muke

whatever
Awards
This talk is making me want to play as the Foretellers now. They all have interesting fighting styles… Maybe sometime in the far, far future? ;n;

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
It could work. I mean, we don't know if their keyblades are unique and there's only one. At least Chi/Unchained seems to show that many wielders can have the same keychain and thus have a similar looking keyblade. Sora and Riku both get Ultima Weapon in DDD, Riku and Sora have both used Oblivion etc. so it's possible we could have Foreteller keyblades without there being any connection between them and the main cast.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Yea no, I rather have the Foreteller's Keyblades stay theirs alone and not have them retread the "give Sora everything"-procedure yet again.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Re: Square Enix Releases KH2.8 Renders and Screenshots

Ava's Keyblade is practically as big as her! That's adorable <3

Her and Invi have the biggest Keyblades relative to their size (and Invi has the largest Keyblade of the five.) I just find that neat for some reason.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
As others have said, digging the keyblades. Finally seeing a detailed look at them, having only seen Ava's in Unchained X, and they are gorgeous! The detailing is so beautiful. Aced's 'bears' (swidt) similarity to Terra's Earthshaker.

Ava's is still my favorite though. Sorry, Ira.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
So do y'all think we will get the MoM real name. If they are keeping the seven deadly sins theme. Then his name would be related to pride, since that is the one that is left. Superbia probably.

Feriku

I've seen some comparisons of the characters' poses. Does anyone know if there's someone else in the series who does the MoM's pointing pose here?

G-SANtos

Awards
You know something I noticed? Gula's Keyblade is made of thunders, and thunders come from the sky (sora). He also seems to have a facial structure similar to Sora's.

Nothing's wrong with her mouth, but the possibility of a scar like Saïx's isn't completely out of the window.
Maybe something in the neck? She's really the only one who covers more than the upper half of head.

I've seen some comparisons of the characters' poses. Does anyone know if there's someone else in the series who does the MoM's pointing pose here?
I mentioned in the first page. Ansem the Wise does the hands behind the back, but I don't think we've ever seen anyone doing the pointing thing, except Xigbar in a KH2FM cutscene. Thinking about it, the Master's "You really think the world can be saved by seven people?" in the trailer seems like it is said in a way similar to Xigbar's personality.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
So do y'all think we will get the MoM real name. If they are keeping the seven deadly sins theme. Then his name would be related to pride, since that is the one that is left. Superbia probably.

i was thinking more of like Surbia, if the ''r' being silent. but that's just my head-canon.

Feriku

I mentioned in the first page. Ansem the Wise does the hands behind the back, but I don't think we've ever seen anyone doing the pointing thing, except Xigbar in a KH2FM cutscene. Thinking about it, the Master's "You really think the world can be saved by seven people?" in the trailer seems like it is said in a way similar to Xigbar's personality.

o.o Xigbar points in one of the scenes? MoM already reminds me waaaay too much of Xigbar, between the way he delivers some of his lines in the trailers and this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back