• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix Presents, March 18th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
This looks like a Square Enix Europe presentation so don't expect anything from Square Enix Japan.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Only other “big” thing I could see is footage for Spider-Man in Avengers if it’s still happening.

Here’s the event description from the press site:

SQUARE ENIX® today announced the debut of a new video program called SQUARE ENIX PRESENTS, a series of shows in which the company will reveal new games, updates and news directly to the global gaming community throughout the year. The first show, debuting on March 18 at 10:00 a.m. PDT / 1:00 p.m. EDT on Square Enix’s official Twitch and YouTube channels, will run approximately 40-minutes and include the world premiere of the next game in the critically acclaimed and award-winning Life is Strange™ series, featuring an all-new protagonist wielding an exciting new power.

The show will also feature trailers, gameplay videos and announcements for the following:

• Outriders™, the high-intensity RPG-shooter set in an original dark and desperate sci-fi universe, coming out on April 1
  • Balan Wonderworld™, which arrives on March 26
  • The ongoing celebration for the 25th anniversary of TOMB RAIDER®
  • Marvel’s Avengers, the story-driven, third-person action-adventure game from Crystal Dynamics
  • Upcoming action shooter Just Cause® Mobile
  • New mobile game announcements from the award-winning Square Enix Montréal studio
  • A look at a few of the whimsical games from Square Enix sister company TAITO

I’m not incredibly interested in any of these at this point, so the most exciting part for me is that they plan to do more of these throughout the year.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
Surprised not even NEO:TWEWY is in there, considering it's coming this year and the anime debuts next month.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I’m here for LiS. That’s it. My guess is the mobile game is something to do with Tomb Raider if it’s from the Montreal team.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Anyone expecting more than what's on the post have only themselves to blame if they end up dissapointed.
So what you're saying is I shouldn't expect BOTH Lara Croft & Space Invaders to get revealed for Smash, just 1 or the other? 😉

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Square renewed trademarks for Theatrythm in Canada and Australia. :unsure:

bambii

Awards
Website
twitter.com
Project Athia = “Forspoken” (which I think SE trademarked several months ago), with a 2022 release window. Looks incredible

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
"We are thrilled to announce a cookbook!" The Tomb Raider 25th leaves a bit to be desired. No new game, no remasters of prereboot games?

& oh joy, more Taskmaster, that's clearly what Avengers needed!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
New Life is Strange game looks good. I like that the power this time is tied to emotions. Can get pretty creative with that

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Forspoken looks pretty interesting 🤔
I wonder how that game will play out.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Yo, Life is Strange True Colors looks so good. Very impressed how DontNod Ent. has evolved. And thank god it’s not Life is Strange 3. Seems to be it’s own thing, which is refreshing.

Back