• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix Presents Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix NA Launch Event Footage!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The wait is over! For all those who missed the festivities at the Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix launch event at Walt Disney Studios, you can finally check out the special footage recorded at the event, featuring the musical performance by the Video Game Orchestra's Livan and Composer Yoko Shimomura, learning about Director Tetsuya Nomura's favorite scenes, and the fans' reaction at seeing the exclusive Kingdom Hearts 3 footage!

If you're curious about what else took place at the event, check out our full recap!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
guys, please tell me you are not among the ones who are screenshotting the reflections in people's glasses in the hopes of catching a glimpse of the kh3 footage

Dark Wing

Awards
such a tease showing the audience reaction to the KH3 footage that the rest of the world is apparently never going to see T_T

Sdog

Awards
guys, please tell me you are not among the ones who are screenshotting the reflections in people's glasses in the hopes of catching a glimpse of the kh3 footage

Too much effort, would rather watch those reacting to and enjoying the footage.

Hakumei_chan

Wish I actually got a ticket for the event. I would have ditched classes that day just to see Yoko. T_T

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
That crowd reaction of the KH3 footage. Aghhhhhhh. It's like they're torturing us on purpose.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I'm glad I wasn't the only one watching their glasses to try to see the footage. I wouldn't bother screenshotting though.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
I actually didnt thought of that until you brought it up lol. Wouldnt bother about it though.

reimeille

Yikes! I see myself scattered all around in the video... good thing I'm always towards the back of the shot so no one will probably notice me haha

Woooow, I was waiting for this to get posted, thanks so much for posting it. Sometimes when I'm sitting I just remember the excitement and screaming filling up inside me and everyone else when they announced Yoko, and then Tetsuya was there. Really awesome that I can pretty much relive it now because of this video.

I remember literally breaking down in tears when Missing You/Namine played... I will never forget that moment, and sometimes it just keeps me going when I keep in mind that my hard work is what allowed me to make the trip down there to Burbank in the first place. If I hadn't been working my job, and overcoming my shyness to ask for help to get there, I wouldn't have been able to afford the 98$ train/bus trip down!!!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I`m having a wide grin plastered all over my face. I started to shake from excitement a little bit during the video, and I can`t imagine how awesome it was to be there. Seeing Yoko(she looked so happy) and Nomuras reaction to the audiences applause were so heartwarming.

Little sad that the KH3 footage isn´t shown, but oh well. Well get something this year.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yoko is the cutest person ever.

ALSO OUR STAFF~

I've been told repeatedly how you could really feel the energy in the room when you were there, but it's been hard to second hand envision it until now. Even these brief glimpses show just how high that energy was. Everyone looks elated!

Hakan Xatos

Awards
It was a good video, but I couldn't help thinking "Please, please just turn the camera around so I can see the secret video!" o_O *sigh*

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I can`t express enough how beautiful one of the´scene is: When Nomura comes to stages, piano version of Kairi starts to play, and in the back Terranort is looking to the distance. Amazing.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
This event was truly wonderful. I'm glad I got the opportunity to go and meet many people. Those who were involved in Kingdom Hearts, other staff from other sites, passionate Kingdom Hearts fans, etc. It was awesome how many people got along with each other. It's a little embarrassing seeing myself in that video lol.

Chronologically, the Kingdom Hearts III footage went in this order:

1. New Heartless sketches and models were shown.

2. Demonstration of Keyblade Transformations. The guns, cannon, and then new Keyblade were shown in this order.

kh3_keyblades_th.png

3. Concept art for Cable Town was shown here.

5. More news about KINGDOM HEARTS coming in 2015.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I do think it was a really dick move of Square Enix to show footage of "Kingdom Hearts III" popping up on the screen but then focusing on the reactions. The rest of it was really nice, but that last part just terrible of them, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back