• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix Party USA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SenSx

You are all speaking about E3, for a possible annoncment about a US/UE realease of KH2:FM+.

But I heard SE was going to make a party for the US too, in Los Angeles if I remember.
Did anyone think about that?
If there is a annoncement to make about that, the SE party fits very well, and that could explain why SE does not say anything , even against rumors if they are wrong, just to keep our own surprise, since a playable version of KH2:FM+ was at the SE Party Japan.

But I can't find anymore any date of the US Square Enix Party, I thought it was at the end of june or jully...
Did it allwready happened?nothing to say about that?is it still going to happen?

TepidShark

Awards
Yeah, it seems unlikely that they would have an event around the time of E3. I also don't even remember them saying they were going to do a Party in the US. The way that might be a possiblity is if Square Enix isn't planning on attending E3. Which actully is seeming like a good possiblity considering they are not doing a conference at E3 and have yet to announce their lineup for E3. But still I don't think they were planning on doing an Square Enix only event in the US.

SenSx

I found it again.

It was about something prepared in San Francisco for the 20th birthday of SE, but it had nothing to do with the SE party in Japan.
I even heard that it was pretty lame, with only FFI and II, something like that...

Well, SE is still treating us like ******
When will they understand that they should also respect fans from US ans Europe?
We are even more lucrative to them than Japan, is some sort of arrogance or racism?

I was looking for an annoncement about KH2FM+ or FFXII internationnal.

This is juste obvious, SE is going bigger and bigger, more popular around the world, they can't go on with keeping the finished games, and the best games for them, and leave the unfinished work for us.
They have to understand that.

TepidShark

Awards
Oh that thing. Yeah, that was just an event at the Sony Metreon to celebrate the launch of PSP (10,000th) version of FF 1&2. Nothing major went on there, I think. But that is the stupid thing they can put out 10,000 versions of the Final Fantasy games but they possibly can't being KH2FM+ to the US.

Also, sorry to offer bad news to you SenSx, but I thought they already said somewhere that FFXII International isn't coming to the US. But I could be wrong on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back