• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix Opens Tokyo Game Show 2014 Website!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It is finally September, which means it is almost time for Tokyo Game Show 2014 to start! Square Enix has just launched their official Tokyo Game Show 2014 website which lists all of the games that they plan to show at the event. Included among the many games shown in their lineup, Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- will be featured at the show with a trailer and a playable demo.

Attendees of the game show will also be able to try out games like Deadman's Cross, Bravely Second, Final Fantasy Explorers, and more! 

Like last year, there will also be the "Square Enix Music Composer Talk Show" on Sunday, September 21st featuring Kenji Ito (SaGa series, Legend of Mana series), Yoko Shimomura (Live A Live, Legend of Mana, Kingdom Hearts), & Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Trigger, Xenogears, Chrono Cross) where they will talk about their experiences composing for games and other interesting topics! 

NicoNico Live will be streaming all of Square Enix's live events, special talks, and other surprises, so don't miss out!

Taking place from September 18th-21st at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba, Japan, Tokyo Game Show is the largest annual game show in all of Japan where hundreds of developers show off their upcoming games and products to the press & public.

To stay up-to-date on everything that will happen at Tokyo Game Show 2014 as well as news on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & Kingdom Hearts 3, follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hope Shimomura will talk about the experience working with VGO~

kh3d2012

I going for a long shot... I am expecting a surprise trailer for KH3... I mean c'mon... Shinji Hashimoto said it that they didn't release any info for KH3 except for a teaser way back E3 because its not the right time... maybe TGS will be the time? Who knows.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm always up for new Kingdom Hearts 2.5 trailers. Excited that it's less than a month till the game releases!

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I simply love that FF XV isn't included in that list, 'cause you just know they're going to at least show something. diddlying teasers haha

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
can't wait for all that important new kh2.5 ​information!!! So glad to be living in the year of KH 2.5!!!

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
I'll be attending this :)
Will there be a mega theater this year, or have they changed their format since the last time i was hyped for a TGS?

Bobjam

Awards
What is the chance that Square introduces another KH3 teaser at the end of the new JP 2.5 one in order to keep fans somewhat happy? That is, if they do release a brand new trailer we haven't seen yet (they must right?)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Will there be a mega theater this year, or have they changed their format since the last time i was hyped for a TGS?
I think they got rid of closed mega theatres back after 2009 or something. I don't think there has been one for years.

What is the chance that Square introduces another KH3 teaser at the end of the new JP 2.5 one in order to keep fans somewhat happy? That is, if they do release a brand new trailer we haven't seen yet (they must right?)
The KH2.5 trailer will be new (most likely the launch trailer as well), but I doubt there will be a 3 teaser at the end of it.

Last edited:

Beardman

Am I out of line hoping for any news on a CE for NA and PAL regions?

Beardman

At the Tokyo Game Show? Highly unlikely there will be anything about a Western CE at a Japanese event.

Fair enough. I just wasn't sure, as I seem recalling when I.5 was first announced, it was at E3. Which I had in my mind was a westernized event. But I suppose I could be incorrect in saying that. :p

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Wow. The only thing I'm really excited for is hearing the remastered music in the trailer they're going to show for 2.5. And that's it.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I would hope that there would be a Final Fantasy XV trailer in the works, but somehow I don't expect it to happen anytime soon.

I do look forward to II.5 and Bravely Second, though.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I would hope that there would be a Final Fantasy XV trailer in the works, but somehow I don't expect it to happen anytime soon.

I do look forward to II.5 and Bravely Second, though.
I'm holding out hope for a FFXV trailer, since I think they said that they were going to showcase the game later this year. If they don't show anything now, then there's always Jump Festa!

that being said i'm more excited for the possible announcement of twewy 2 >__>;;

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I'm holding out hope for a FFXV trailer, since I think they said that they were going to showcase the game later this year. If they don't show anything now, then there's always Jump Festa!

that being said i'm more excited for the possible announcement of twewy 2 >__>;;

I was expecting it to appear in Jump Festa regardless since showcasing it now may seem to be a tad bit too soon. Mind you, December isn't that much further away them September, but then again that is an entire college semester's worth of waiting.

And now that you mention it, I'd like to hear about TWEWY 2 myself.

Happyfunshineman

Awards
Well at least Chaos Rings 3 will be there...

????????2014 | SQUARE ENIX

I just can't believe that the only PS4 games that SE are officially exhibiting are DQ Heroes and FF XIV.....not good signs.

Yeah, its to bad to considering the PS4 isn't doing all that well in Japan. Its to bad SE doesn't have ANY games coming out for the PS4 that they could possibly show off at TGS.

Antar

Awards

You will get to play the demo! You lucky bugger xD

Personally, I'm really excited for KH2.5, but I agree with everyone else on the fact that there might be something about KH3. I can't wait!

I really like the clean high quality HUD but why are they using the KH1 Command Menu? Are there any screenshots with the KH2 command menu option enabled?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back