• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix Members - Submit Your Questions for Actors and Developers for D23 Expo Japan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

D23 Expo Japan is a mere two months away. The KINGDOM HEARTS Limited Stage taking place at the event has been greatly anticipated by the community since its announcement. Whether fans are looking forward to the new developments of upcoming titles from the director and producer, the chance to hear about the experiences of key voice actors, or the charity auction, the first ever D23 Expo outside of the United States will surely be something to behold. Every time it seems that all the information has been revealed, the new surprises continue to appear!

Through Square Enix Members Japan, fans are able to submit questions for the voice actors and developers to answer at the Kingdom Hearts Limited Stage. These questions will be randomly selected, and those whose questions have been chosen will also receive a bonus gift for the PC browser social game, Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]. You can read the translations below, thanks to Zephyr:

With Presents. Questions Wanted!

Ask the voice actors and developers and you can also get a D23 Commemorative Set to use for KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi].

On October 14 (Monday), D23 Expo Japan will be holding a KINGDOM HEARTS Limited Stage, and we are planning to have voice actors and developers to be approached by fans to answer your questions.

For those that asked questions, we will give you a serial code for Gold Ticket x1 and Ether x3 to use in the KINGDOM HEARTS series’s online game, KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]. We are looking forward to many questions from everyone.

D23 Commemorative Set

Gold Ticket: An item that can be used to possibly draw rare cards.

Ether: An item that recovers your power when fighting bosses.

Application Period: August 15, 2013 (Thu) - August 28, 2013 (Wed)

Questions for Voice Actors and Developers Here

※ You need to log into Square Enix Members for the application. New membership registration is (free).

※ One of the questions you put will be randomly selected to be answered. Please note that it’s not possible to answer all questions.

※ Around September, we will contact you with your registered email address in Square Enix Members for the serial code.

※ Only one time per person applicants.

※ You are prohibited to resale the serial code.

You can enjoy exhilarating battles and adventure through many popular Disney worlds in this unique KINGDOM HEARTS game, KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]. You can also fight against Raid Bosses, which are powerful monsters, with friends. Sora and Riku appear in the KINGDOM HEARTS series and you will be collecting cards of these popular characters in this action packed game.

Beginner Support Campaign

We will give Gold Tickets x5 to avatars who reaches level 10. With the Gold Ticket, you have the chance to draw rare cards.

※ If your avatar has already reached level 10, please note you are excluded.

Campaign Period: Until the maintenance of 8/29 (Thu)

The campaigns are around for a limited time so more campaigns can take place. For more information, click the “Play Now” button.

Play Now!

※ You need a Yahoo! Japan ID to play.

Source: Square Enix Members

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That's really cool. I'm sad that we can't ask question as well, but with it being located in Japan, I can't be shocked. I can only hope that the next D23 has something like this and then we can get to ask our own questions ^_^

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Actually anyone can register for Square Enix Members Japan; it just takes a bit of finagling~ You don't have to be an attendee to do so.

And yes, agreed. Over a decade now and there have barely been any events that included Kingdom Hearts. I'm sure the cast would love a chance to be able to interact with the community outside of an anime convention.

If KH will be present at the next D23, just please don't announce it 2 days before the event takes place. You might as well not do so at all, especially considering nearly everything else was revealed and confirmed over a month beforehand.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Pretty cool =] lol Can't wait to see what questions randomly get pulled up.

kupo1121

Awards
Actually anyone can register for Square Enix Members Japan; it just takes a bit of finagling~ You don't have to be an attendee to do so.

And yes, agreed. Over a decade now and there have barely been any events that included Kingdom Hearts. I'm sure the cast would love a chance to be able to interact with the community outside of an anime convention.

If KH will be present at the next D23, just please don't announce it 2 days before the event takes place. You might as well not do so at all, especially considering nearly everything else was revealed and confirmed over a month beforehand.

Awesome, I don't know why I thought you had to attend, probably since I'm still in the mindset of "have to attend to go, have to attend to participate in the auction" and such.

If something big KH is taking place at the next D23, I would expect them to announce it earlier. My friends who went scoured the showfloor for me for KH stuff and there was nothing but the demo so I'm assuming it could have been a VERY last minute decision. Something along the lines of Disney having an open spot, SE has the demos ready, why not?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I will remember my password to my JPN SE Members account and I will ask a question. In English. Because SE should know that English fans care too. And love Mamoru Miyano.

And we exist.

We exist, god dammit.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We exist and we love all of you, even though you very clearly don't love us ;A;

kupo1121

Awards
Oh just Japan Square Enix Members? That sucks, wish they let NA SE Members get to ask questions too.

I had the same question...if I could just direct you to the 3rd post of this thread:

PROBLEM SOLVED!

kupo1121

Awards
Sweet! I just submitted my questions now. This is so very exciting :D Here's hoping that they select some of mine, and that the event serves to be a great time for everyone involved!:)

I honestly don't see how this event could go wrong haha A great lineup of VA's, Nomura himself, new news, never heard before behind the scenes stuff, and fan's questions. Can't wait to hear what everyone says ^_^

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
So... I think I just won this contest. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, seeing as how Google Translate is often full of fail, but I just got an e-mail. It seemed to say that they're using my questions, and I got a code for Kingdom Hearts chi? Anyway, could someone translate this http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z48/geanie2342/Kingdom Hearts General/image002_zps35cd6aa1.jpg message and tell me if I'm right or wrong (and how to claim my prize if I did, in fact, win). Thanks in advance!

-Shan

P.S. I wonder what questions of mine they might use... I can't wait to find out! :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So... I think I just won this contest. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, seeing as how Google Translate is often full of fail, but I just got an e-mail. It seemed to say that they're using my questions, and I got a code for Kingdom Hearts chi? Anyway, could someone translate this http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z48/geanie2342/Kingdom%20Hearts%20General/image002_zps35cd6aa1.jpg message and tell me if I'm right or wrong (and how to claim my prize if I did, in fact, win). Thanks in advance!

-Shan

P.S. I wonder what questions of mine they might use... I can't wait to find out! :D

I don't suppose you have a higher quality version of the image? The kanji is really blurred and compressed.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
Hehe. Sorry about that! I couldn't figure out how to post it all here. Let me see if I can just copy paste it: ※このメールは、8月28日までスクエニ メンバーズで実施していた、
「キングダム ハーツ リミテッド ステージ」に登場する声優陣、開発者への質問募集に応募いただいた方にお送りしています。
━━━━━━━━━
『キングダム ハーツ χ[chi]』
シリアルコード送付のお知らせ
━━━━━━━━━
Denizen 様

いつもスクエニ メンバーズをご利用いただき、誠にありがとうございます。

この度は、質問をお寄せいただきありがとうございました。
お礼としまして、『キングダム ハーツ χ[chi]』で使用できる「D23 記念セット」を入手できるシリアルコードをプレゼントします。

下記に記載のシリアルコードを、ゲームの入力フォームから登録してください。
各シリアルコードの入力期限は、2013年11月30日(土)23時59分までです。
なお、期限が過ぎたシリアルコードは無効となります。

⇒キャンペーンの詳細はこちら
「ã‚*ングダãƒ*ハーツ」声優陣、開発者への質問募集! | SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
『キングダム ハーツ χ[chi]』

アイテム:「D23 記念セット」

シリアルコード

---------------
シリアルコードの使い方
---------------
下記URLにアクセスし、ゲーム内の、MENU>シリアルコードに、シリアルコードを登録してください。
プレゼントBOXにアイテムが送付されるので、お受け取りください。

公式サイト(PC):
KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi]

_________

ご注意
※シリアルコードの有効期限は、2013年11月30日(土)23時59分です。
※シリアルコードの転売は禁止しております。ご了承ください。
_________

これからもスクエニ メンバーズをよろしくお願いいたします。

※このメールは自動で送信しています。
このメールに対し、ご返信いただきましても回答できませんことをご了承ください。
━━━━━━
スクエニ メンバーズ
スクエニ メンバーズ -SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS-

※一部、非対応の機種があります。サイトの「対応端末一覧」にてご確認ください。

発行元:株式会社スクウェア・エニックス

Last edited:

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Here you go LightUpTheSky452. I've finished translating the message.

※ This email concerns the event Square Enix Members held since August 28th for questions regarding the voice actors and developers that appeared in KINGDOM HEARTS Limited Stage. Your question has been submitted.

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi] serial code notice
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

Mr. Denizen

Thank you for taking part of Square Enix Members.

We would like to thank you for your question. We present you a serial code for KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]‘s D23 Anniversary set.

The serial code is shown below and please register it in the game. The deadline for the serial code is: November 2013 23:59 (Saturday). Also, know that once the deadline is passed, the serial code will be invalid.

⇒ Click here for Campaign Details
「キングダムハーツ」声優陣、開発者への質問募集! | SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS

¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯ ¯
KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi]

Item: D23 Anniversary Set

Serial code
qVCZkvpXBuYS

---------------
Serial Code Instructions
---------------
Go to the mentioned URL and in the game, go to Menu and register the serial code in Serial Code. Please receive your item in the present box.

Official Site PC:
KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi]

_________

We look forward to your continued participation for Square Enix Members.

※ This email has been sent electronically automatically. Please understand that if you reply to this message, you will not get a response.

━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
Square Enix Members
スクエニ メンバーズ -SQUARE ENIX MEMBERS-

※ Some models are not supported. Please check the site for a list of compatible models.

Publisher: Square Enix

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ah, they did accept your question, that's fantastic! Congratulations LightUpTheSky452!

And thanks to Zephy for the translation~

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Congrats LightUpTheSky452! I hope they give you a really nice response for your question. Also congrats on the serial code too.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
Thank you so much, Zephyr! You're truly a god sent! This is all so very exciting:D I never thought one of my questions would get chosen:) If I could just ask you one more thing: do you know where I'm supposed to enter the serial code? I looked in the menu, but didn't know where to go from there. Thanks so much again! And now I'm seriously debating posting my questions here, and asking which one you guys think got chosen. LOL.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thank you so much, Zephyr! You're truly a god sent! This is all so very exciting:D I never thought one of my questions would get chosen:) If I could just ask you one more thing: do you know where I'm supposed to enter the serial code? I looked in the menu, but didn't know where to go from there.

When you launch KHx, click on MENU at the top right, and then SERIAL CODE (シリアルコード) at the bottom center. You can input the code there.

Thanks so much again! And now I'm seriously debating posting my questions here, and asking which one you guys think got chosen. LOL.

You should! It'd be fun :D

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
Thank you so much, Sign! And thank you, all! You guys are too awesome here. I love KHInsider so very much. LOL.

And here are the questions I came up with: I wonder which one will be chosen...

For Sora's VA: Can you do your best interpretation of what you think Sora would sound like asking Kairi out on a date? (They probably won't use this one, but I thought it might be a fun for Miyu Irino, if they did).

For Riku's VA: Do you think that Riku's a good role model for gamers, as he shows how you can change yourself for the better, and that there's always hope if you persevere? Have you taken anything away from Riku's experiences in playing him?

For Roxas' VA: Which out of Roxas' two lives would you choose to live out if you had the choice? His time in Twilight Town with Hayner, Pence, and Olette, or his time with Organization XIII? (For some reason, I think they might choose this one...)

For Hashimoto (I think it was Hashimoto they were asking for, anyway): Was there a moment that stood out when making the Kingdom Hearts series, where you looked at it and realized you were making something special?

For Nomura: If you could sit down and have a conversation with one of your KH characters, who would you choose and why? What do you think he/she would say or do?

And those are my questions! I hope they're semi-decent. I tried to come up with ones I thought they haven't been asked a million times, but also ones that could be entertaining to answer (though I did want some serious ones in there, too). Hopefully I succeeded...

And I still can't get over that one of my questions is going to be asked in front of them all. NOMURA is going to hear it! OMG! This is like a dream come true for me. KH is my favorite series, and I've always had questions I would have liked answered about it, but I never thought I'd actually get the chance to have it happen. Eep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back