Square Enix is having a FF 30th Anniversary sale!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
  • Keyblade Champion
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Moana
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy
  • 15th Anniversary
I won't. I'll link this stuff there too, but since this has to do with the FF anniversary, I thought I ought to make a thread here. If ANYONE sees any more FF anniversary related sales/stuff related to the anniversary, or heck, even if they release the rest of the games on PC or whatever because of this, post it here guys. I think it's better to keep that stuff corralled!

Oh and Steam has gotten into the act, I just saw this on my twitter: The announcement, The games list. Most of them on steam are 50% off..Man. Now I'm tempted to snap up Lightening Returns after Thursday when I deposit the money from my plasma donations...that's the one FF13 game I haven't played yet..

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
  • Keyblade Champion
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Moana
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy
  • 15th Anniversary
Yeah that's a really good deal! I already have it so wasn't tempted, tho MUST RESIST THE FAT CAT..

Oh and for EU folks; check your Square-Enix store. As I said in the deals thread, I is a dumb American, I checked the USA store first after I saw that on FB. I got the impression this is worldwide, not just US. I don't know if I can even VIEW your store due to region blocking, but go look it up guys!

LingeringVanitas

Still waiting for FF1-6 to be on ps4. Or Ps1 support....so I can just put my discs in to play them.