• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix Holding TWEWY Vocalist Audition!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This audition is totally nerve-wracking.

So there are three passes before the lucky individual is chosen:

In the first pass, Ishimoto will listen and judge each entry on his own, filtering out a number of applicants.
In the second pass, the entries (now online) will be judged based on user comments.
In the final pass, the remaining few will perform live at an event in Tokyo.

I can hear the hearts beating already D:

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I think if I was auditioning I might faint under the pressure. That audition sounds tough, but whoever gets through it will certainly have proven themself worthy.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
In the first pass, Ishimoto will listen and judge each entry on his own, filtering out a number of applicants.

In other words, Ishimoto will stand there and stare at them, filtering out those that faint...sounds pretty likely to me.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
In other words, Ishimoto will stand there and stare at them, filtering out those that faint...sounds pretty likely to me.

Why? He's just going to be listening to the submissions in the comfort of his own home/office or something. The first pass isn't a face-to-face meetup.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Why? He's just going to be listening to the submissions in the comfort of his own home/office or something. The first pass isn't a face-to-face meetup.

Oh, I thought it was...in which case, whatever round is the face-to-face meet up will just check to see who won't implode :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back