• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square-enix Hate!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Odin_

Bronze Member
Website
datingsidorsingel.com
doesn't at least one person who has a history of playing game by square-enix ever felt really mad at them? WELL, I AM REALLY MAD AT THEM RIGHT NOW!!!!! the @$$holes that run the company have delayed kingdom hearts 2 even longer! How patient do they expect us to be?:mad: :mad:

Lorwen_ShinRa

They expect us to all have high paying jobs by the time KH2 comes out...that way we'll pay alot for it....
I think they delayed Advent Childrens release again too for America....thank god Ive seen the Jap one...but still...
Square Enix is cruel and I am seriously considering pillaging and then burning their headquarters here in Los Angeles. But we'll make sure to save Nobou's room. ^^

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Uh I think you're a real @$$hole yourself if you dont mind me saying.

They are working so hard to make games like this and they always delight fans with new stuff, and yet those so called fans get angry and curse at them because they need to work on it a little longer?

Come on, get over it. Grow up.

You should know that FF12 has been mentioned since 2001 and it has still not been released. 2001 is the year that KH1 was released, yes...
So what are you whining about. I'm waiting for FF12 since 2001 and you are whining about a game you probably have heard of since 2003 or something.
Wait, stop acting like a stupid kid, and buy the game when it's released...

Only 2/3 months!

Lorwen_ShinRa

^^; I understand that....
Remember the first released Japanese trailers? Almost none of those clips were used in the movie, and if they were they looked difftrent, IE better. They had time to go back adn improve EVERYTHING. So I guess it is good in a way, and I can wait, I guess. *laughs*

Lorwen_ShinRa

*nods* I really dont think we should hate Square so much. I mean, at least youre getting it in the end....It just would be nicer without the wait, thats all. No need to call them "@$$holes" at the very least....So sure, I feel mad often towards Sqaure, but I get over it. Still, the burning thing sounds appealing...or maybe its just the pillaging part....>3

Last edited:

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
New2Ya said:
Uh I think you're a real @$$hole yourself if you dont mind me saying.

They are working so hard to make games like this and they always delight fans with new stuff, and yet those so called fans get angry and curse at them because they need to work on it a little longer?

Come on, get over it. Grow up.

You should know that FF12 has been mentioned since 2001 and it has still not been released. 2001 is the year that KH1 was released, yes...
So what are you whining about. I'm waiting for FF12 since 2001 and you are whining about a game you probably have heard of since 2003 or something.
Wait, stop acting like a stupid kid, and buy the game when it's released...

Only 2/3 months!
I'm mad... I thought the game was being sold almost 2 years ago. It's stupid. Yet, Japan gets it on time.

And if you think I'm ungrateful, me and every other KH lover in America, is making them rich. There still tight though^_^.

Last edited:

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
Constantly I hear people whinning about how Square Enix keeps delaying KH2.
Here's a newsflash: They can't delay it because there was never a release date in the first place. The only release date I've seen for KH2 was the official Japanese one. Everything else has purely been estimation and speculation.

The only thing I've seen SE delay recently was Advent Children. The NA site had a countdown set for the 13 of September (I think.). Even the trailers had the date. But it's not even out now. Therefore, delayed.

[/rant]

Last edited:

ORLYOWL

dual_keyblader25 said:
doesn't at least one person who has a history of playing game by square-enix ever felt really mad at them? WELL, I AM REALLY MAD AT THEM RIGHT NOW!!!!! the @$$holes that run the company have delayed kingdom hearts 2 even longer! How patient do they expect us to be?

0WNJ00.jpg

Be patience, young grasshopper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back