• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square-Enix has a list for KH2: FM+

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zypher

Well he did make a typo, than corrected him/herself so it must be a person. I think I might go give neil a visit. :)

Welp I'm in the list now. :-}

Edit:
Oops, good to know I'm not a zombie. :D

Last edited:

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Well, that^^ explains things, kthunder. I don't care, I'm not changing my sig!
edit:
you made a typo too! guess you're not a zombie either
Well he did made a typo, than corrected him/herself so it must be a person. I think I might go give neil a visit.

kthundercat

It was the same link that I went to the first time, it might have been one of the people who cover for him on his breaks.

Also, that conversation took about 30 minutes, so he wasn't typing very fast.

Zeta_Stryker

All these replies saying stuff like; "Oh we Americans won't get them. If FM+ was announced then we would've heard something by now etc...." is just nothing but trash talk. *tch* I'd rather get a PS3 or Wii then have to wait if there indeed will be a North American version of FM+. Besides there's more better games than just one "FM+" game on this side of the pacific. Whether it's from PS2, PS3, 360 or Wii.

No thanks to those posters.

Zeta_Stryker

Well, all I'm saying is that no thanks to that certain poster or several posters (won't mention names as you know who you are) that say that "we may not get FM+, if we did then we would've heard something by now" speech. Just makes me loose all hope for the FM+ arriving in the U.S. Thus makes me rather want to get a PS3 or Wii instead.

kthundercat

I highly doubt that they would degrade such an expansive game and stuff it into a Wii, putting KH3 on the Wii would mean that they have to take the graphics like three steps backwards.

TwistedHeartz

LOL PIXEL KH3 PPL!!1 You'll be seeing them walking around and stuff like... 6 bit. Lmfao

I'm kidding :D

ultamaSora

I highly doubt that they would degrade such an expansive game and stuff it into a Wii, putting KH3 on the Wii would mean that they have to take the graphics like three steps backwards.

Play LoZ TP then tell me it doesn't have good graphics.

Catarina

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, all I'm saying is that no thanks to that certain poster or several posters (won't mention names as you know who you are) that say that "we may not get FM+, if we did then we would've heard something by now" speech. Just makes me loose all hope for the FM+ arriving in the U.S. Thus makes me rather want to get a PS3 or Wii instead.
Well with the Square Enix Party coming up, there will be a new announcement and hopefully this would be where Nomura tells people that NA and Europe will be getting KHII:FM+. Hopefully, that's what he's gonna say.

D

Deleted member 36435

I talked with Wesley on when I asked guess Neil was eating Lunch or something and here is what I got.Some info on KH3 there to.

Wait one moment while you are being connected. You will be notified once you are connected with a SQUARE ENIX representative.
All agents are currently busy. Please stand by.
An agent will be with you in a moment. Thank you for your patience.
The next available Agent will be with you in a moment.
You have been connected to SER Wesley S.
SER Wesley S: Hello, Victor, thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Center. Just a few moments while I review your question, please.
Victor: Okay
SER Wesley S: Our parent company, SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd. of Japan, has no current plans to Kingdom Hearts II: FINAL MIX+ outside of Japan. This is not to say that it will never happen, it's just that SQUARE ENIX of Japan is currently focusing on numerous other projects.
Victor: Well in my humble opinion I believe it should come to America
Victor: Since it has the remake of Chain of Memories
Victor: What are the chances of it coming to America?
SER Wesley S: If it was up to me, it would be. But our parent company has stated that it probably will not be released outside of Japan anytime soon, if at all.
Victor: Okay then... so the chances are next to nothing?
SER Wesley S: At this time, yes. But that might change.
Victor: Can I be on mailing list for information if that changes?
SER Wesley S: Yes, I can add you to that. What is your email address?
Victor: [removed my e-mail]
Victor: What system will Kingdom Hearts 3 most likely come out for?
SER Wesley S: We don't even know if a Kingdom Hearts 3 will be coming out.
SER Wesley S: But if there is one, it would probably be developed for the PS2 or PS3.
Victor: You're kidding? You might not continue it and leave us with those cliffhangars?
SER Wesley S: That is correct.
Victor: Okay, thank you for your time, you have been a big help.
SER Wesley S: Thank you for visiting our Square Enix Chat line, Victor!
Victor: Good-bye.
Thank you for visiting the SQUARE ENIX customer support chat, take care.
Your session has ended. You may now close this window.

Josh

Silver Member
SER Wesley S: Our parent company, SQUARE ENIX Co., Ltd. of Japan, has no current plans to Kingdom Hearts II: FINAL MIX+ outside of Japan. This is not to say that it will never happen, it's just that SQUARE ENIX of Japan is currently focusing on numerous other projects.

what the heck? then why would they make america do the voices for kh2 fm+? thats gay.

Josh

Silver Member
yeah it is. They showed it in the new trailer duh. If you dont listen they even say the lines that weren't in the kh2. so theres gonna be american voices WHICH was confirmed along time ago.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
what the heck? then why would they make america do the voices for kh2 fm+? thats gay.

Lol.

Kingdom Hearts 1 Final Mix was made with English Voices to fill in the new scenes.
Did it come here?
Nomura said he put English Voice Acting because the Japanese prefer it, just like some Americans prefer Japanese Voice Acting on their Anime.

Silly :p

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
They only having american voices and japanesse subtitles because the people who play the game over there like the american voices more then their own, which is kinda of funny when you think about it.

kthundercat

Play LoZ TP then tell me it doesn't have good graphics.

Okay, first of all, not everyone knows all these little anagrams. Secondly, I played that game and I've beaten that game and it has the graphics of a PS2. I'm sorry, even Nintendo has said that they're not focusing on the graphics, so it's not like I'm bashing the Wii just for fun.

The Wii has last gen graphics.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Why do you say that?
If the PS2 had a weaker processor than the Gamecube, and Wii is 2x as powerful as the gamecube, the Wii can't at least double to triple the graphics of Kingdom Hearts 2?

You don't know what you're talking about.

Secondly, I played that game and I've beaten that game and it has the graphics of a PS2.

That's because.
Lol guess what.
It's a Gamecube game ported to the Wii.

I'm sorry, even Nintendo has said that they're not focusing on the graphics, so it's not like I'm bashing the Wii just for fun.

No, they said it's not their priority. It's about balance. Gameplay > graphics.
Would you rather play a boring, crappy, pretty game. Or a simple, non-HD, fun game?

The Wii has last gen graphics.
Yet it's twice the power of its predecessor?
If it's so last gen explain these graphics and bump-mappings please.

http://media.nintendo-europe.com/compel/video/C_g6BRRIqwjrL5FRko2ZHsidYuj27aoR.mov

KH3 on Wii is NOT a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back