• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix General

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

WispMetas

Square Enix 10th Anniversary Website

So today Square Enix opened a WebSite celebrating the 10th anniversary of SE:

???????????10??????? | SQUARE ENIX

And on the site there is a message that says: (font:nintendolife)

As of April 1st we’ve reached our 10th anniversary!
We hope you’ll continue supporting us going forward as well!
We’re thinking of collaborations and a bunch of things that should make everyone a little bit happy.
It’ll be settled soon, so we’ll keep you posted.

So can this have anything to do with kingdom hearts :D Maybe they will annouce the 2.5 HD remix?
Dont know if this is the place to post this thread so if it isnt please move it or delete it :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Square Enix 10th Anniversary Website

So today Square Enix opened a WebSite celebrating the 10th anniversary of SE:

???????????10??????? | SQUARE ENIX

And on the site there is a message that says: (font:nintendolife)

As of April 1st we’ve reached our 10th anniversary!
We hope you’ll continue supporting us going forward as well!
We’re thinking of collaborations and a bunch of things that should make everyone a little bit happy.
It’ll be settled soon, so we’ll keep you posted.

So can this have anything to do with kingdom hearts :D Maybe they will annouce the 2.5 HD remix?
Dont know if this is the place to post this thread so if it isnt please move it or delete it :)

Merged into Square Enix General xD

Um, It could or couldn't. It's too soon to assume anything over what they plan to reveal.

State

Awards
People are saying it may be an April Fool's Joke; is that even a thing in Japan?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Tomorrow it will be announced that Square Enix never existed and that Square Soft and Enix are still independent companies

Sounds about right! Tomorrow Square Soft never really left us. This has been an elaborate 10 year experiment conducted by Sakaguchi to see what people liked more in the company: him or the name.

Results have not been definitive, though, so the experiment was a failure.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Whats wrong Sham and Chaser? what happened tell uncle Maverick all about it :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
“After having succeeded the important role as the president, I plan on reviewing all Square Enix duties, business and assets on a zero-based budgeting standpoint. Due to the radical change of environment, I’d like to fundamentally review what works and what doesn’t work for our company, then cast all of our resources towards extending what makes us successful and thoroughly squeezing out what doesn’t."

That's messed up. Ugh, this whole day is rotten.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
It's kind of infuriating that the LA offices were hit at all. It's one thing to try using them as a cover, but taking people's jobs away? ffgksraesgjdhgdhkcgjlgljdfd

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It's very ridiculous that this happened to SENA. :c It seems like it was just to save the rest of SE from big layoffs.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
This is just awful! it makes me sick I thought S.E. was doing just fine but now wow this is terrible.

Back