• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square-Enix Fan Party! Costume Contests All Day!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vale4

[size=+2] ~Press Start [/size]
FREE 6 hour event, 12pm to 6pm On San Francisco's Treasure Island!

Your Djs For the Day
.CrackerJack
.TheDoctor
.Vale4 vs. Sideshow
.Dj Durty
.Reclipse
.Dj Hi-C vs. 2QT

Contests!
-Hourly Costume Contest!
"We will be holding an on-stage costume contest to be judged by the audience!" Winners will recieve a Special Prize Package courtesy of Vkrew.Net"

-Donation Contest! (Sponsored by K13 and Vkrew.Org)
-Donate $20 or more and be entered into our hourly prize giveaway!
-Prizes include: Sony PSPs, Xbox360’s, PS2s and more!

$20 -Hi-Potion Package-
1 Entry into Hourly Prize Giveaway

$25 -Mega-Elixer Package-
3 entries for a chance to win a Sony Playstation Portable, Or Xbox 360, OR a PS2 Gaming System!

$40 -Massamune Package-
1. X-Box 360
2. PSP Portable System
3. PS2 Kingdom Hearts Package+

-Random Prizes!
.Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)-
.Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children (DVD Movie)-
.Secret Collectible Merchandise from Square-Enix-
(Some prizes in this category will be given out randomly to participants and party goers in costume.)

Additional Info
-All Ages Welcome!
-Free Goodies to guests in costume!
-Bottled Water for 50¢
-Free Costume Contests & Prizes!

Directions
Once on The Island,
.Go Through The Treasure Island Gates
.Turn Right @ California
.Turn Left On H Street
.The party will be on the infamous field to your left.

Bring friends, some dancing shoes, and your favorite cosplay outfits!

See you There!

*All “goodies” and prizes available while supplies last!

Last edited:

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
UM since your new, I'm not going to flame but this is in the completly wrong section, it looks cool though, I'll have a mod move it too the right one, it might be a while since none are online at the moment, welcome to the forums!

V

Vale4

hey guys!

Sorry I put this in the wrong section. and thanks for not flaming on me for that :D

Back to the details and to answer some questions.

This is a Free outdoor party in San Francisco, CA. We will be taking donations, but they are NOT required to join the party!

We will be holding a Costume contest every hour throughout the day (5 winners total).

The costume contest is seperate from the donation contest in that you can win an Xbox 360 or PSP or PS2 Just for participating in the contest IN Costume! No donation requaired at all! On top of that, we will include a SPECIAL gift package full of collectible square-enix goodies for all Costume Contest Winners.

On top of all of that, we will be giving away prizes randomly to Cosplayers and partygoers in the audience!
Some of these prizes include:
a copy of Kingdom Hearts 2
a copy of Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
random square--enix collectibles

This will be taking place On San Francisco's Treasure Island In August (the final date is not yet set).
Expect to see MANY special guest costumes being worn throughout the party :)

Stay tuned for more updates!

~Leo~

Um, even if I lived around there I would wait for a newspaper add of something to make sure this isn't a sham.

V

Vale4

I apologize for the people that dont know of our company.

We are Vkrew.Net, a collective community of Audio and Visual artists. Our website, which is currently under construction, Can be viewed @ www.Vkrew.Net.
My personal website can be found @ Valefor.Vkrew.Net.

Our theme, is the integration of Media and Digital art with music and paintings. We have thrown 2 parties in the past 1 with a huge fan response that has enabled us to proceed with developing our organization.

(The party flyer)
Invasionback.jpg

We are a Non-Profit Organization. What this means is that most events thrown by us will be free of charge due to the fact that most of our event's contests prizes and give-aways are sponsored by the companies we promote for. We ourselves make money from contest entries and donations.

If you are unsure that this is a reputable party, I encourage you to come with friends and family.

We will have police and secuirity readily available for the entire duration of the event. our guest's safety always takes priority when planning an event on such a large scale.

Hope to see you all there!

V

Vale4

Hmmm

We are hoping to have costume participants mostly from the Squaresof / Square-Enix line of video games. However, We will still enter you in the costume contest no matter wich costume you come in. But be aware that the contest winners will be judged by the audience which will be mostly Squaresoft Fans. I encourage diversity in costumes as this is a great opportunity to show of your best cosplay masterpieces!

V

Vale4

I wanted to inform everyone that all the info has been updated. We have also updated our flyer and initial post.

-From pg 1-

[size=+2] ~Press Start [/size]
FREE 6 hour event, 12pm to 6pm On San Francisco's Treasure Island!

Your Djs For the Day
.CrackerJack
.TheDoctor
.Vale4 vs. Sideshow
.Dj Durty
.Reclipse
.Dj Hi-C vs. 2QT

Contests!
-Hourly Costume Contest!
"We will be holding an on-stage costume contest to be judged by the audience!" Winners will recieve a Special Prize Package courtesy of Vkrew.Net"

-Donation Contest! (Sponsored by K13 and Vkrew.Org)
-Donate $20 or more and be entered into our hourly prize giveaway!
-Prizes include: Sony PSPs, Xbox360’s, PS2s and more!

$20 -Hi-Potion Package-
1 Entry into Hourly Prize Giveaway

$25 -Mega-Elixer Package-
3 entries for a chance to win a Sony Playstation Portable, Or Xbox 360, OR a PS2 Gaming System!

$40 -Massamune Package-
1. X-Box 360
2. PSP Portable System
3. PS2 Kingdom Hearts Package+

-Random Prizes!
.Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)-
.Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children (DVD Movie)-
.Secret Collectible Merchandise from Square-Enix-
(Some prizes in this category will be given out randomly to participants and party goers in costume.)

Additional Info
-All Ages Welcome!
-Free Goodies to guests in costume!
-Bottled Water for 50¢
-Free Costume Contests & Prizes!

Directions
Once on The Island,
.Go Through The Treasure Island Gates
.Turn Right @ California
.Turn Left On H Street
.The party will be on the infamous field to your left.

Bring friends, some dancing shoes, and your favorite cosplay outfits!

See you There!

*All “goodies” and prizes available while supplies last!

Also, we have been informed that Dj Sideshow will not be making an appearance.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back