• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix considering online for KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meelow

Awards
Kingdom Hearts 3 May Feature an Online Component - IGN

"While we may be focusing on the main campaign at the moment, but it's not as if we're going to tack on an online function at the end," he said. "In fact, we've already got plenty of ideas brewing at the moment. However, we're still not at the point where we can test these ideas inside the main game."

An online version of BBS multiplayer would be great, also an online competent to the mini games would fun (4 player mini games, Online Leadership).

Thoughts?

Unumus

Awards
When I found out that they wouldn't be making the Mirage Arena an online multiplayer capable thing, I nearly cried. The potential was huge!! I am hoping and praying that they don't do the same for KH3 and that they make online MP a reality. It would add a ton of replay value for me.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I've always wanted to play Kingdom Hearts online with other people. :3 Ever since the Mission Mode in Days, and the Mirage Arena in BBS, it seems like it would work really well.

SephirothZ

I think co-op for the story should be left out. Something like Mirage Arena with tons of different things to do (Fight, race, mini-games, etc) would be great. If there is co-op, it should be side missions (in mirage arena) that have nothing really to do with the story. Maybe if you beat all of them, there is a secret movie at the end or something.

Unumus

Awards
I think co-op for the story should be left out. Something like Mirage Arena with tons of different things to do (Fight, race, mini-games, etc) would be great. If there is co-op, it should be side missions (in mirage arena) that have nothing really to do with the story. Maybe if you beat all of them, there is a secret movie at the end or something.
Oh absolutely. Co-op in KH would be absolutely terrible. The level of customization and the amount of time that it takes just for single player can be a little annoying at times. Split screen would be terrible and ruin the experience. KH is simply not a game that is meant for co-op. I wouldn't like it even for Mirage Arena to be honest.

Anagram

Banned
Internet it crappy for online. ='[
Oh well. What I have played of online feels incredibly hollow in the multiplayer aspect.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'd hate for KH3 to have co-op in story mode, and from the looks of it, it won't, but if we could get multiplayer editions of the story modes, I'd love that. I'd love to beat up Mother Gothel alongside some of my friends. If it could incoporate Days' idea of ultiplayer but make it more refreshing and fun, as well as BbS' Mirage Arena but less cramped and less "simulated" looking, than I'd be sold.

I also just really want kingdom Karts to come back, guys. That and Command Board. Two of my favorite minigames from BbS and I'd love to do multiplayer on those, too.

Internet it crappy for online. ='[
Oh well. What I have played of online feels incredibly hollow in the multiplayer aspect.

Incognito, stop breaking my online-gaming heart. Although, you have a point. The most fun I've had with online gaming is with people I know, especially when we either have Voice Chat on or on a call together while playing. The only other times I've had fun with multiplayer is when I needed level grinding, picked a hella hard mission and piggyback'd with some players mucho grande stronger than me for experience.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Drop in co-op.

A ripoff of the cancelled Banjo Tooie "control an enemy" mode, so Player 2 can be an asshole on the couch, taking control of any heartless in the game to try and fight Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back