• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix Characters in KH4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Noáll

Awards
My pipe dream for a Square Enix character in Kingdom Hearts is the Shadowlord from the original NieR. He'd be an intelligent Heartless lke Ansem SoD or Scar who'd be searching for his Nobody with the intent of becoming recompleted. The general body/soul and body/heart rules from NieR and Kingdom Hearts work really similarly, but the games are so different thematically that displacing the character from one to the other could really have some merit on their stories beyond a simple cameo.

D

Deleted member 246005

I'd be into the cast of the Bouncer and World's Ends With You popping up.

There's always Parasite Eve.

Max and Chloe from Life is Strange would be cool. Max gave me Kairi vibes when I played the game.

Sonofjafar

Awards
Not sure if this counts it I think Geno from Mario RPG would be a fun choice. I think Square has some partial rights thing going on and Disney and Nintendo have supposedly had connections for awhile so…

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I would really like to see Cloud and Sephiroth get their showdown, Zack again since he could tie in with Crisis Core/FF7 Part 2 or 3 and we have no idea what happened to him between BBS and KH4 other than the black feather we saw, Jack Garland just because I'd love to see his energy mix with Sora, and maybe a villain, even if he's just a background character. As your post implies, maybe we see Kefka at a circus?

Other than that, I'm not really sure that they'd go with anyone else below 6 as it felt very random to have Setzer in KH2...so possibly Lightning finally in a Lightning Returns capacity, and possibly Noctis as an old man. He could be Yozora's father even, as a tie in to how FF15 ended.

Auron could also return, maybe we can see Braska and Jecht as well. I doubt they'll ever acknowledge that Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie were on DI ever again but Jecht could make smal talk with Sora about his son. Of course most all of this is based on the parallels between death and KH4...

Back