• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix at E3. Could this mean something big for 358/2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

pgerv12

It's confirmed Square-Enix, Inc. will have a booth and meeting room at E3 in June. Since 358/2 Days comes out in May in Japan is there a chance something special might happen *coughs DEMO* well maybe or maybe not. It's not likely to happen but "HEY, IT COULD HAPPEN"

Link to E3 Exhibitors List
E3 Expo: June 2-4 2009

pgerv12

True, but i doubt they would announce it to the US........wait a minute that would be perfect!

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
E3 on the whole isn't really what it once was any more. Tokyo Game Show is where all the big stuff happens nowadays.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
I couldn't really care less for a demo or anything like that. I want an actual release date, that's all I ask. I'm excited that they will be at E3.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I agree with Athel , even though Days is closer to us they should still show more BBS stuff. There has been so much revealed about the Days gameplay , that I'd like to see what BBS is bringing

pgerv12

I agree with Athel , even though Days is closer to us they should still show more BBS stuff. There has been so much revealed about the Days gameplay , that I'd like to see what BBS is bringing

I don't think they announced BBS for the United States yet. So thats what we will do, hopefully, but they might show trailers that are old to us that keep track of this stuff and new to the outsider people

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
It's confirmed Square-Enix, Inc. will have a booth and meeting room at E3 in June. Since 358/2 Days comes out in May in Japan is there a chance something special might happen *coughs DEMO* well maybe or maybe not. It's not likely to happen but "HEY, IT COULD HAPPEN"

Link to E3 Exhibitors List
E3 Expo: June 2-4 2009

they will most likely introduce another demo of roxas in a new world that we havent played yet (the demo that is)

or possible action figures...of course

Awards
I think the information at E3 will be more about BBS, and maybe an english trailer/demo of 358/2 and release date, and MAYBE an announcement of an NA release of coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back