• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Square Enix 3DS Community Day - KH3D playable!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Are you going to be in London on Thursday the 12th of July?

Square Enix are holding a community day at The Hospital Club, giving you the chance to play Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance], as well as Heroes of Ruin, Theatrhythm Final Fantasy and the newly announced 3DS XL!.
The event has two sessions, one that that goes from 2-5:30pm and a second session that goes from 6-9:30pm

The following information can be found on the Community Page:

Square Enix Europe and Nintendo UK are holding a Community Day for our Nintendo 3DS gamers! On show will be Heroes of Ruin, THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY and KINGDOM HEARTS 3D. 3DS XL units will also be available for those that want to try them out.
Community member attendees are encouraged to bring their own 3DS units and join in some co-operative play on Heroes of Ruin with other fans at the event.

There are limited slots available but there will be a waiting list. Should anyone drop out then we will contact those on our waiting list straight away.
Please remember that slots are limited and that all reservations must be made on the official page.

Last edited:

Etherealin

Do you have to buy tickets, or do you just reserve a place for free and then turn up? I'm a little confused. XD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, I'm not sure myself, but it looks like you just click how many you want to go(up to 2), and then go to the register page.

You then have 15 minutes to state your name and email address. I'm assuming you get an email from them that you print off and turn up with

Etherealin

Well, I'm not sure myself, but it looks like you just click how many you want to go(up to 2), and then go to the register page.

You then have 15 minutes to state your name and email address.

Okay, that helps. Thanks. ^^

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Have fun, Londoners.

I forsee all of the users playing Heroes of Ruin under the names of popular Square-Enix characters. :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, session 1 will put you on a waiting list and session 2 is sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back