• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spyro The Dragon | Reignited Trilogy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ImVentus

Awards
@Chaser That sure sucks.
After two months delay and no thought to actually put the two games on disc. I'd wait to December if they actually take the time to update the disc. Oh well, guess Activision just remain ignorant then.

Last edited:

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
Absolutely ridiculous.

I'll wait for the PS5 re-relaese with 60 fps and everything on disc then.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Absolutely ridiculous.

I'll wait for the PS5 re-relaese with 60 fps and everything on disc then.

For real, I had high hopes that everything would be on disc with this whole delay. Probs cancelling my preorder now, I've got other stuff I need to play and I just have a bad taste in my mouth over the whole thing. I'll get it eventually, but not right now.

Pokie

Oh well..... the original is working fine on my Vita so guess that will do okay...

Soldier

Awards
Well, I bought the game amidst the critisim, my nostalgia for the series allowed me to overlook the issues like the 2nd and 3rd games not being on the disk. Takes up 31 GB on the PS4, so i had to delete soem things to make way for the first half and the second update containing 19 gigabytes. Played the first one for about 3 hours and i've got to say, it's pretty good.
I've never played the first game, they were always too scratched up to play at my local game store. It's a pretty solid game, though i imagine platinuming the game will be difficult. I reached the beast master's homeworld before calling it quits, so i'm 50% done with the game.
In one day.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I’m about 3 levels into Ripto’s Rage after getting 120% on the first game. I got it digital, so I had no issue with the disc drama. I understand why people feel the way they do though.

But dang, this game feels great to play. I never actually beat the first game myself, so beating Gnasty was a great moment. :D

Max

Staff member
Awards
I had cancelled my preorder. I'll get it someday, but I'm still just so sour over the disc thing and have plenty of other games backlogged I need to keep working through.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm so in love with this!! It's beautiful, the music is amazing, the Winter Tundra brought me to tears. ;_; The camera controls are a little wanky though, I have to admit.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
I'm so in love with this!! It's beautiful, the music is amazing, the Winter Tundra brought me to tears. ;_; The camera controls are a little wanky though, I have to admit.

Yea the camera is the only bad thing really imo, they didn't mess up the jumps as much as Vicarious did for Crash...

I have been having nostalgia out the whazoo.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I forgot to post it since I sorta forgot Video Games existed in the midst of all the KH 3 stuff, but I got all 3 plats a few days ago. Great remaster, it feels good, it looks great, and the challenges were just as fun!

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Great collection, have put five hours into it so far! I've been on a PS2 platformer binge lately, so this was right up my alley. Before my friend lent me Year of the Dragon a few years back, I had only played Enter the Dragonfly, and I never noticed how terrible that game was until I was introduced to how much better the controls on Year of the Dragon were. Reignited trilogy reinforced that even more for me; these just feel great.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
PS4 Offering 'Spyro' Dynamic Theme For Free

DxxMaAeVYAE3mCx.jpg

---

Eeehh... Looks okay. Wonder if they'll ever release this for the Switch. :(

Neo_

Awards
I agree that a lot of themes are too busy.

For those on a budget, get the original PS theme; it's free and has the PSX startup sound, which is amazing. I recently purchased the PS2 and vaporwave themes.

Max

Staff member
Awards
I really liked the Persona 5 themes and the Witcher themes, I've used those a lot. Also, the FF7 and FF9 themes are really good. I just changed my theme yesterday to a 2 Years Later Nami theme from One Piece, she's a babe haha

Awards
I'm getting this as a birthday present so I have to wait a few weeks -_-. lol
Does anyone know if they'll re-release the Spyro Legendary trilogy? I had 2 of them on PS2 and remember liking them.

Back