• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spyro The Dragon | Reignited Trilogy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The trilogy's pretty bloated to the point only the 1st game is on the disc. They probably had to wait for larger cart sizes to be available.

Just read in one of the comments that the game is suppossedly 50gbs large. THAT'S KH3'S SIZE!

oh, the nostalgy! For the younger generation gamers, it's a must to experience! And the elderly folks already knows what's up with Spyro haha. :D

Awards
I only have a few games actually installed on my PS4, because it keeps telling me there's too much space. God of War and Witcher 3 take up a ton of room. I had to delete Assassin's Creed: Odyssey to install this. It took an hour to download/install, and I have fast internet. I also deliberately plugged it into the LAN cable so it would go faster. At least it wasn't like Witcher 3's multi-hour update. I started playing on the night of the 14th and I just 100%ed all the games. It's a beautiful game but I'm kinda confused why it took so long to download the update, because the games are pretty short.

Question to everyone: Is Crash Bandicoot (the trilogy to PS4) a lot like this Spyro set? I'm thinking of getting it. Played Spyro before but not Crash.

Back