• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spring Break

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueheart

Bronze Member
For those who still go to school, are you planning anything for Spring Break? What are you going to do? Did you already have it? If so, what did you do? What have you done for previous Spring Breaks? And do people who go to college get a spring break?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I had spring break last week. I didn't do anything and I haven't done anything for my last spring break...

But I recommend a trip to New York. It is a popular destination during spring break (and good places to party~) And Florida for the amusement parks. Being a resident of Los Angeles and having never done this before 9and wishing I had thought about it before my spring break was over), try and get tickets to one of the late night shows or Ellen or something and take some studio lot tours.

metrifyx

I'm having it right now. C:

Just working, drawing, doing schoolwork, and playing Portal 2. I was supposed to visit the city today but the weather was bad.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah our spring break was toward the last week of February and lasted until March 7th. Don't ask why it was done like that...

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Last week and this week + Monday.

I havent reallty done anything. My siblings have been busy and my parents aren't fun so I usually loaf around the house all day and go hang out with friends. I went to San Francisco though. Just to visit sime fdamily. But im mainly just trying to reeellaaxx.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Sat on my butt for a week last month and did practically nothing out of the ordinary.

Like a rock.

Maxyli138

I'm on my spring break right now. My plans for the rest of vacation are very simple: sleep, eat, be stupid, get dragged to Six Flags by my friends, sleep more, waste time, and contemplate the meaning of life.

Youniquee

Awards
In England, it's called Easter Break~ Since my school is evil and hates us, we started a week late..but at least were going back in May :D
My plans? Be lazy, try study, draw, write, go out with friends in this rare sunny weather.
Aint that different from what I done last year...
Is it 2 weeks in America?

metrifyx

In England, it's called Easter Break~ Since my school is evil and hates us, we started a week late..but at least were going back in May :D
My plans? Be lazy, try study, draw, write, go out with friends in this rare sunny weather.
Aint that different from what I done last year...
Is it 2 weeks in America?

It depends on the area, but it's one week for me.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I had my spring break last week, but it was shortened due to days missed because of snow in the winter. I went to my Uncle's house with my best friend and we just stayed there for a few days.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Had my spring break Mar. 7-14 and yes, college students have a spring break. Just wanted to answer that one question at the top.

Didn't really did anything. I know that I had to get up at 4 every morning to get kids off to school and a sister off to work. It wasn't all that relaxing.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
My Springbreak was a month ago and it only lasted a week. And, that week was spent doing nothing, but packing and getting ready to move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back