• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spotify adds a bunch more Final Fantasy soundtracks.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Kotaku article.

I can verify this; I've added a bunch to my FF Playlist that I use to block out my sister's rotten playlist shenanigans some mornings. (The Distant Worlds albums were already there.) Bear in mind some of the songs's names on some of these are in Japanese (listen to find the right one), but it feels good to add a few more!

Oh and if you'd like to see that playlist, it's here: Favorite FF Tunes. Oh and feel free to make suggestions if you see some. Now if they'd add more KH soundtracks..

drew0512

Awards
I want to add that they are on Apple Music too. Too bad X-2 is not included, though.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Hmm. Mind I don't really have apple music, but I do have Itunes. (Leftover from my first touch device, a Ipod Touch) Try searching for "Final Fantasy Original Soundtrack"; you will probably find the motherload then.

Here's some proof of this on Itunes. If it's on Itunes..

Anyway these are also available on Amazon Music, reportedly too.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
YES! You have NO IDEA how pleased I am that I don't need to open YouTube anymore to be able to listen to Somnus!

Meow Wow

Awards
There goes the rest of my phones memory, definitely worth it.
Now if KH and NieR can follow suit, I will die happy.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Where's X-2 AHHHH. That's one of my favorites. D:
Other than that, though, that was enough reason to renew my Spotify Premium...so good. ;_; Now I need to make playlists, because finding the tracks I want in all this JP nonsense is 3hard.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
VoidGear; yeah it kinda is but it's still not hard to figure out which track is which if you listen.

It's making me want to get Premium myself but I can't afford it. Feel free to check out mine (which is linked at the beginning of this thread); I tend to make playlists a lot.

And MeowWow; Yep yep! No kidding.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I mean, ofc you can listen in to every single song, but.. xD There's MANY. I think I saved about...fifteen whole tracklists immediately. Oof.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Okay, according to this post on the XIV reddit, they've fixed the JP problem now, tho if you have them on a playlist, the titles will STILL be in Japanese. At least in the Spotify program.

But if you look at them separately/in the web player, they'll be in English. I think it'll take some time to get updated in the Spotify program, but I think this shows this was..rushed.

Back