• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sports Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elorah

Awards
Seeing that it's my school's sports day tomorrow, and I know a whole lot of random, hilarious things are bound to happen, I was wondering...

Has anything particularly funny happened at a sports day of yours?

For example, at a swimming carnival a while ago, one of the houses themes was fairies (thankfully, not mine!) and one of the male teachers decided to go all out and put on a tutu and some fairy wings. He pranced around the pool waving a magic wand. It was a little creepy, to be honest.

But you get the idea. Go nuts, and tell the khi world of your crazy sports days!

PixieSticks90

Website
www.myspace.com
Well i when i was younger and did sports day i was quite a fast runner although i came in last and everyone was watching me walk to the finish line, it was embarassing but funny to other :toungesmile:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
We had a swimming carnival once when I was in year 8, anyways the house next to use was doing a Bay Watch theme, - Go figure, anyway one of the teacher's pretended to fall in and drown and the year twelve guys went in and save her, It was hilarious!

Rix

:)
Awards
Hmmmm I don't remember anything particular except something that was really embarrassing for me,hehe...! I was about 12 I think and this happened in the swimming hall and I finally dared to jump from 3 metres up. I jumped and after the jump I swam to the pool latter and was sitting there for a while. Suddenly I noticed that my bikini top had slipped up to my neck so it didn't cover my chest! Emberassing! I hope that no one noticed it:p

Elorah

Awards
Hehe the other day was my sports day... we came second by 2 points! agh!

Anyways, one of the houses had a caveman theme, don't know why. anyways one of my friends decided to run the 100m dressed as wilma flinstone, because she had red hair, in one of those flinstone cars made of a cardboard box! It was hilarious.

CtR

Oh man I miss sports days ;~;

I was always pretty good <3 especially with athletics, but I ****ed up a couple of times xD;

Like one year in 10th grade >.> me and the two of the people I was competing against in an assault course got tangled up in a net ._. not fun.

Another time I tripped on a hurdle o.o

The best time ever was when we were playing tennis in a double tournament for the house, my team mate hit the ball but let got of her racket at the same time, both went flying and narrowly avoiding hitting someone

:eek:_O:

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Anyways, one of the houses had a caveman theme, don't know why. anyways one of my friends decided to run the 100m dressed as wilma flinstone, because she had red hair, in one of those flinstone cars made of a cardboard box! It was hilarious.
LOL! I cracked up at that, That's an awesome theme, we had Togas as our theme for swimming carnival this year, last year's theme for sports carnival was 80s style... wait no... I think that was yr8 I've given up going to those things, Im seperated from my friends too long! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sports day, what the hell? i don't think my school has ever had a sports day.
Never? WOW I think it's complusary where I live! I hate sport days, but they're nice for a free holiday lol

D

Divine Light

Hehe the other day was my sports day... we came second by 2 points! agh!

hahahahha thats awesome ^^

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Hmm sports day i havent had since like 3rd grade or something. Nothing big hasa ever happen cause i only ever had 1 sports day in my life cause i dont see a point for it anyway.

Elorah

Awards
^ haha me neither, really. It's kinda pointless and embarassing to the majority of the school with no athletic talent whatsoever.

That's an awesome theme, we had Togas as our theme for swimming carnival this year, last year's theme for sports carnival was 80s style... wait no... I think that was yr8 I've given up going to those things, Im seperated from my friends too long! lol

speaking of crazy themes, my best friend's house had the theme of superheroes, and there were load pf people done up the whole underwear-on-the-outside thing. One of my friends ran a whole race with a cape on and held her arms out like superman.

come to think of it, some of the themes some people think up are pretty weird :p

dejah

:|
the funniest shit that's ever happened on sports day in my previous school
is the teachers' race.
we had this one teacher who was fat. and he ran with all his might and ended up on his face on the track.
i felt really bad for him, but i couldn't help but laugh. it was quite a sight. lol.
i give him credit for having the balls to do it though.

lol the irony, I found this thread on the very day I had a Sports Day xD
well, today I was the only female in my group in my class, so I had to play two events by myself with no team members xD
and in the relays, there were two funny stuff ups. both of them from students in my team. one runner forgot to pass the baton, then a few minutes after that, someone else ranb full pelt into the next person to run... it's much more funny when you're watching it xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back