• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sponser an Australian or Eurpean member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Fire

I am one of may KHinsider members that saddly have no access to fresh Kingdom Hearts 2 copys and are Malnourished in Kingdom hearts 2 gossip. please sponser a child today by donating a Kh2 copy to World TeleVision,
by dailing 188 KH2 KH2. (188 542 542)
Help save this little dark fire today from bordem. every copy counts :p

man i want kingdom hearts 2... i hate being out of the loop. when will they at lest release the release date for it. i have had this sad obsession for 1 and half years now... that is sad... sorry to those who have had a longer obsession... but come on you must abmit its a little sad... come one its a game but man i want it NOW... its going to be the best and i'm trying not to see to much of it so it will spoil it but man come one square enix hurry up.

and remember 188 KH2 KH2. call now:p

zora keyblade

yeah i live in europe so i feel the same but i get the US version wooohooo so just buy swap magic and kh2 and then voila u go it

skilled keyblada

australian sora dont be paranoid im gettin my ps2 mod chipped so i can play the us version, wev gotta take chances in life lol.
anyway...that phone number isnt real is it ?? lol im srious there.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeahi couldnt get it anyways cos my parents like you..............o and it wont come out in october that just stupid

Dark Fire

skilled keyblada said:
australian sora dont be paranoid im gettin my ps2 mod chipped so i can play the us version, wev gotta take chances in life lol.
anyway...that phone number isnt real is it ?? lol im srious there.

100% real... well if not i'll make it real :p
i've hear from many source that it comes out in mid june earily july in australia... that so better be right...

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
I live in the UK and i have been waiting 4 freakin' years for it. i am soo sick and tired of waiting, i am seriously getting put off of the game, i dunno why though. But don't count too much on "sources" you have to wait until S-E comes out with a european and Australian release date.

pokeman54

i think it will come out in europe in australia...just in time for the holidays :D

Yevon

i am hoping it'll come out in laye May early June, cause on Amazon.co.uk they say it'll come out May 26th for Uk

The_Watcher

If your that concerned just get it off of www.playasia.com (and use slide and swap magic). And if you say that you don't have the money there are two possibilities-

- Get a Job
0r
- Accept that you can't afford it and no one will give you a copy.

If you can't decide then you may not deserve kh2.

(just so you I'm Australians so I know it can be done)

australian sora

Keyblade Master
ok there you go i promise you that IT WILL NO MATTER what KH2 will come out in europe and australia in the next few months

New2Ya

I'm lost...
The_Watcher said:
If your that concerned just get it off of www.playasia.com (and use slide and swap magic). And if you say that you don't have the money there are two possibilities-

- Get a Job
0r
- Accept that you can't afford it and no one will give you a copy.

If you can't decide then you may not deserve kh2.

(just so you I'm Australians so I know it can be done)
Shut up and grow up, not everyone is foolish enough to play Japanese games when they can play it in English and actually understand it.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yeah i know...........those people who got the japenes who arnt japenese are just losers who need to get a life.........i mean geez cmon its just a game......im still waiting for it to come out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back