• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spongebob is ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
That's right the lost in time movie is the last episode. Then there going to show re-runs and slowly tapper off. And Frankly I'm happy has hell! I was waiting years for this garbage to end and finally it is!!!!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Really? Hm, I thought it was one of Nickleodeon's biggest hits. Much better than the crap on their now. They only have a few shows on their that I like. T_T

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
^ hey you know its true... :] i mean, how else would Jin know that the lost movie something is the season finale? makes you wonder.. oh, and 1948dragon, whats that image code thing in your sig? ?.?

文偉立

newb programmer
As a person who has a fear of subliminal messages, I'm glad Spongebob is ending. I don't know what messages they give to kids but they aren't exactly most mature and as random as a seizure-filled anime.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Wow, I know a lot of people who are gonna cry over this. BUt I also thought the show was going good, so what happened :/

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
アクラ said:
As a person who has a fear of subliminal messages, I'm glad Spongebob is ending. I don't know what messages they give to kids but they aren't exactly most mature and as random as a seizure-filled anime.

Subliminal messages.....I'm guessing you have not seen the wrestling episode?

*shudder*

keyblade_creator

Spongebob's ending?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

文偉立

newb programmer
TwilightSora said:
Subliminal messages.....I'm guessing you have not seen the wrestling episode?

I think the entire series has subliminal messages. As in teaching kids it's okay to cry and be in love with your best friend and wear matching thong color to your friend's skin color.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Wait, has anyone even shown proof?

I really don't want to have to break it to a couple of people...

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
ok thanks for the info I'm going to go have a party with my friends.!! I'm srry but I have never really liked this show I have tried waching it. but I just can't I thik it;s to stupid. !! YYAYAYAYA it's OVER!

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
アクラ said:
I think the entire series has subliminal messages. As in teaching kids it's okay to cry and be in love with your best friend and wear matching thong color to your friend's skin color.

Everyone should have matching thong colors ;D

Not to mention having a snail for a pet.

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
3579_1079549240_thumb.jpg

How about them pajamas Akira?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back