• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spongebob: Gay, or not?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Spongebob.jpg

I think this just says it all.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
If you turn his face upside down, his nose and eyes form a small penis with large testicles. :v

Blueman

Yeah, I said it. I said it right here on KHI, I said it.

Does Spongebob pimp his hoes, or does Patrick give 'im the from-the-behind delight?

WHADDO YOU THINK, KHI?!

SpongeBob acts gay (no offense to gays) but, technically, he's not gay. According to SpongeBob's creator, Stephen Hillenburg, he is asexual.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
No, he acts like it for humor.

I wasn't exactly cracking up when an uber-buff Spongebob and Patrick held hands as they walked into the sunset in their colored tighty-whiteys.

:l

This
But it's for the kids

They could have Spongebob as a homosexual; most kids watching wouldn't know what it is.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
LOL
I see it now.....

Boy:Mommy SpongeBob is acting weird *Points at TV*
Mom:Holy.......

But the parents will know

Obviously, but it's not a show targeted for the parents. As long as the kids wanna watch it, the show will have viewers, regardless of whether the main character is gay or not. There's no disadvantage (commercially) to Spongebob being gay; it's ambiguous for a reason.

Muse

you look atrocious
He and Patrick raised a baby together. :v What does that say about him?

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
Spongebob isn't really "gay", he just commits "gay" acts. and yes, Tom Kenny is a homosexual.

and besides, these acts are only what you make of them. the little kids don't think of him as gay 'cause they have no idea such a thing exists, but to the corrupted mind of a teenager, the smallest chance to make something out of it is taken. It wasn't intended to be homosexual(to our knowledge), so it's only that way if your messed up enough to believe so.

Candy Man

Green Lantern Battery
Anyone remember this episode?

Mr. Krabs: That hat makes you look like a girl
Spongebob: Am I a pretty girl?
or this one?
Patrick and SpongeBob are outside one day and find an abandoned baby scallop, the undersea equivalent of birds. Since it does not have any parents, they decide to pretend to be parents of the scallop; SpongeBob is the mother while Patrick is the father.

So the real question is...... is this gay?
article-1029931-01C257C200000578-712_468x377_popup.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back