• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated announced!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
That's great!

By the way, when do you think we'll see actual gameplay? SDCC or Gamescom?
I don't know, not very good at predictions. Maybe Gamescom?
And I did play THQNordic's new Monster Jam Steel Titans game. It actually is a pretty good game, and I can see the new BFBB looking, sounding and playing good. But I'm trying not to have my hopes too high.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Spongebob is such an "after my time" franchise. That people apparently hold reverence for this one cartoon tie-in out of the hundreds of other cartoon tie-in games from that console generation is surreal to me.

Perkilator

Awards
There's going to be footage of the game next Wednesday. This had better not be a ploy to advertise the same game, but with clearer visuals.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
First look at gameplay!…a day early, for some reason.
To me, everything looks great. Was a little doubtful of the character designs at first, but I think I'll get use to the new Spongebob look. Other than that, can't wait to play this! Of course there are differences and whatnot like certain sounds (shiny objects and getting underwear health) and bits of the dialogue being taken out from the conversation with Squidward [edit] and Bubble Buddy changes in dialogue. These minor things don't bother me too much. Watched the interview as well on the game and was mentioned they are definitely adding the extended Patrick's Dream and the Robo Squidward Boss. Don't remember the mention of Glove World in the conversation (maybe I missed them mentioning it?), but still hoping to at least see it make it to the game. Also with the mention of multiplayer, I guess I'm okay with this? I have mixed feelings, but I guess it's just giving us a bit of a new experience when playing with others. I probably won't know what to think about that till I try it out myself.

Last edited:

Neo_

Awards
It looks great. I don't know if it was beginning for a remake (generation 6 doesn't look too dated nowadays), but I'll take it.

Back