• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

spoilers...$$$$$$

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i made this thread to show confirmed things because im tired of people making threads asking the same exact thing....................

FACTS
1)riku doesn't have a nobody
a.riku never lost his heart to the darkness and never turned into a nobody and therefor can't have a nobody
b.ansem was in rikus body the whole time therefor his body couldnt have been turned into a nobody
c.when ansem was burned by the light rikus body went to riku on the other side of the door
d.so that means axel nor zexion nor lexeaus is rikus nobody
2)riku is twilight
a.in CoM riku accepted the darkness and the light
b.vexen even says in CoM that him and riku have something in common, they are both twilight
c.riku even chooses the middle path in CoM
d.so please stop saying riku is darkness or riku is light or riku is present
3)riku's keyblade is twilight
a.nomoura confirms this himself nuff said
b.he is twilight
4)riku is the original keyblade weilder of light
a.nomoura says this himself
b.when you see riku being swallowed by the darkness in the beggining of kh is when he loses the keyblade
5)riku isnt ansems nor xehanorts child
a.riku is from destiny islands both ansems aren't from their
6)nobodies are twilight
a.vexen says this himself in CoM
7)sora and xehanort are the only ones to make a heart(less) and a nobody
a.they say this in CoM
8)zexion is dead
a.this has been confirmed a million and one times people hes dead
9)the whole org. is dead
a.obvious
10)namine is both kairi's and sora's nobody
a.said in the ansem reports
11)ansem nor xehanort is kairis parent
a.neither are her father, grandfather, etc.
12)the three keys at the secret video are mickeys, soras, and rikus
a.nomoura confirms this himself
13)the three characters at the ending are new characters
a.nomoura confirms this
14)darkness isnt evil
a.said in com
15)mickey is darkness and so is his keyblade
a.nomoura says this himslef
b.if sora is light and so is key and riku is twilight and so is his key then it only makes sense mickey is darkness and so is his key
16)sora is light and so is his key
a.confirmed in the game and interviews
17)the xiiith order was only called that because it had 13 members
a.nomoura say that
b.so if it was 14 members it would have been called the 14th order, etc.\
18)roxas was "born" when sora turned into a heartless
a.not when sora was sleeping
19)roxas joined the org. somewhere before CoM
a.said in ansem reports and takes comon sense
20)riku didnt just straight turn into xehanort
a.first his eyes changed and thats why he was wearing the blindfold
21)namine was never in the org.
a.check CoM, she could have been on the way but she wasn't an org. member
22)when nobodies die they turn into nothing
a.axel says this in CoM
23)the org. members can be turned into dusk
a.axel says this in kh2
24)nobodies are soul and body and real heartless are only darkness in the heart and emblem heartless are the whole heart
a.said in the ansem reports(both of them)
25)the first 6 org. members were ansems assisstant
a.said in ansem reports
26)the world that never was, castle oblivion, traverse town, twilight town, radiant garden are all inbetween worlds
a.this means they all connect with each other and are also connected with the dark corridor which leads to the world of darkness and kingdom hearts

IMPLIED BUT NOT CONFIRMED
1)light can be used for evil
a.if darknes can be used for good then light could be used for evil
2)roxas keyblades aren't real
a.you need a strong heart to weild a keyblade
b.roxas keyblades are only shells/images of soras real keyblades
c.they show his memories(well the ones he didnt have) of riku and kairi
d.they are only keychains, and his kingdom key was just a image created by DiZ
3)destiny islands is an inbetween world
a.this is kinda implied because in order for sora to get to the dark corridor to get to traverse town he had to have been in an inbetween world in the first place
b.and in order for riku to use the dark corridor to end up in hollow bastion he had to have been in an inbetween world
4)there are evil keyblade weilders
a.nomoura says this
5)none of the curent key weilders are keyblade masters
a.nomoura says a keyblade master hasnt been revealed yet

NICE THEORIES
1)there is a light side and a dark side to every world
a.props goes to xaldin for the thoery
b.all inbetween worlds has no light and dark side because they are there own light and dark sides
2)there were previous org. members who were demoted and turnt into dusk(lesser nobodies)
a.props goes to winged mirage for the theory
b.they were erased from the proof of existence room
d.proof is when axel says he doesnt want to get turnt into a dusk
3)a keyblade has two sides the side of prosperity and the side of destruction
a.props goes to me
b.the keys we see in the secret video is the side of destruction and the ones we see with sora and co. is the key of prosperity

if i missed anything or you have new theories or i put something in the wrong place or something is wrong, etc. feel free to post them in the thread

Last edited:

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Technically the org isn't dead, cause Roxas is alive in sora

LinkSlySora

Barxin said:
i didnt know namine was kairi AND sora's nobody, (of course i dont read the ansem reports that much). that's just wierd to me. and since i dont wanna read the ansem reports, how is namine sora's nobody too???

I didn't know that ether!! Technicly it is true.

Cho_Hakkai_657

Thank you for straightin all that out n_n Now we won't have to be piled up with all those threads and debating on weather its true or not, but still, there'll probably be a couple people who'll still do it u_u;

yoyoj06

Website
www.freewebs.com
regarding ur statement zexion is dead(that specifically, but everything in general), u should put that there is the possibility that the secret ending takes place in the past, so there for, zexion could be alive in that tense, since it is the past. also, there is a theory out there that i was one that started(and some others) that it wasnt zexion that died, that it was one of his illusions. so there are some changes u could make

Spic Steve

Awards
Namine is cause when sora was a heartless and hugge kairi, their hearts fused
and for the split second sora was a heartless after they fused, it formed another nobody other than Roxas, which is Namine

SH_Brat

Can somebody tell me who stated that Riku didn't lose his heart to darkness?( Just not remembering I guess...) I mean it seems to me that when Riku was possesed by Xenhanorts heartless, that his heart was automatically thrown to darkness. That means his nobody could be be a combo of Xenanort and his body. That's just I see it, however.

Spic Steve

Awards
No, he didnt LOSE to darkness, he WANTED to be darkness, and Mickey says no matter how dark, at least a tiny bit of light, thats why

SH_Brat

Soras Dad said:
No, he didnt LOSE to darkness, he WANTED to be darkness, and Mickey says no matter how dark, at least a tiny bit of light, thats why

Isn't that still the same thing as your heart going to darkness. Heck, Xenhanort wanted to be darkness as well and lokk what happened to him. Heartless- Ansem, Nobody- Xemnas. So why not Riku. His Nobody could be specially made like Sora's and Kairi's.

Spic Steve

Awards
Well, Riku had some light, and he wasn't a heartless. A Nobody needs a heartless too.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Question:
In the ending, Riku and the King are on the other side of the door. Why is that?

Nomura--As far as the King is concerned, he was on the other side from the beginning. He disappeared because he went to the world on the other side in order to find one of the two keys. There, he has his own adventure in the same way as Sora. As for Riku: his body stolen by Ansem, his heart did not remain in this world. The other side of the door is, just as it appears, darkness. So Riku's heart went to the world on the other side, that is to say just as Ansem was saying at the end, the world of darkness. Thus, when Ansem disappears and Riku returns to his original body, he is in the world of darkness.

Question:
Well then, when Riku has returned to his own body, why doesn't he come back to the world on this side?

Nomura--That's another thing I've been asked by lots of people, but the answer is actually written in the World's Prison computer message. It is implied there that only darkness can pass through that door. Riku and the King are not creatures of darkness, so they can't come out through that door.
this explains it all riku never was taken by the darkness because his heart was too strong and ansem was in his body so he never became a nobody

SH_Brat

That wasn't true for Kairi. Besides how do we know that his heartless wasn't a part of Xenhanort. Xenhanort had to have a reason he possesed Riku. That was either because he knew Riku was the orginal bearer, he wanted to make sure Riku had a nobody in case something happened, or that Riku was so much in control of the darkness that Xenhanort got greedy and decided to take possesion of his power. The again, it could of been all three.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
SH_Brat said:
That wasn't true for Kairi. Besides how do we know that his heartless wasn't a part of Xenhanort. Xenhanort had to have a reason he possesed Riku. That was either because he knew Riku was the orginal bearer, he wanted to make sure Riku had a nobody in case something happened, or that Riku was so much in control of the darkness that Xenhanort got greedy and decided to take possesion of his power. The again, it could of been all three.
what are you talking about........................

SH_Brat

RikuHeroOfDark said:
what are you talking about........................

I was talking about the possibility that Riku could have a nobody. The fact his heartless could be infused with Xenhanort and that Xenhanort needed a reason to posses Riku. I doubt he just said, " Hey you, kid, wanna join the dark forces"! Riku- " Yeah, sure, Sounds like fun".

SH_Brat

SH_Brat said:
I was talking about the possibility that Riku could have a nobody. The fact his heartless could be infused with Xenhanort and that Xenhanort needed a reason to posses Riku. I doubt he just said, " Hey you, kid, wanna join the dark forces"! Riku- " Yeah, sure, Sounds like fun".

Sorry to double post, but... I'm sorry for sounding kind of mean I was just trying to sumerize what I had said. I reread it after I posted and thought I sounded kind of sarcastic. Sorry again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back