• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zadiax13

I came across this while reading the secret ansem reports

Only one mystery remains. How did Xehanort manage to open the door that appeared in the basement of my castle...?

Does that mean some remnance of terra/MX's keyblade power was still there?

Last edited:

The Fishman

Keyblade Master

Only one mystery remains. How did Xehanort manage to open the door that appeared in the basement of my castle...?
Does that mean some remantance of terra/MX's kyblade power was still there?

If this is dumb, you may remove this

was that question really in the secret ansem reports? didn't notice

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Yes, it's obvious foreshadowing and a hint at the time to Xehanort's true nature. One of the driving reasons why Terra's ending was so predictable.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah but Terra was awesome. I bet in KHIII Sora, Riku, Donald Goofy and everyone find Aqua and Ansem then they find the newly revived Xehanort would lead Ansem to extract what is left of MXs heart restoring Terra. They save Ven and all the keyblade wielders join forces to silence MX forever.

αsiя

space coke
But how did Xion and Roxas summon the keyblade, then?

Is it because Roxas has Ven's heart? And Xion was just a creation?

Yes Roxas basically does have a heart and thats why he could summon a keyblade
Xion's keyblade is fake

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yes Roxas basically does have a heart and thats why he could summon a keyblade
Xion's keyblade is fake

i still question whether he does or not, i know ven's heart influenced roxas physical appearance.

but no the reason why roxas could wield the keyblade was already answered

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
But how did Xion and Roxas summon the keyblade, then?

Is it because Roxas has Ven's heart? And Xion was just a creation?

Good point, well I guess Roxas is because he is Sora's nobody and he most likely has Ven's heart
As for Xion, i kinda think back to Data Sora and how he summoned a real keyblade since i guess it said in Coded that data can begin to act like they have hearts and can function like normal people...i don't know, something like that
in a sense Xion is made of data from Sora's memories, so that's how i think of it
Her keyblade is fake, but do you think it ever becomes "real" later in the game?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Good point, well I guess Roxas is because he is Sora's nobody and he most likely has Ven's heart
As for Xion, i kinda think back to Data Sora and how he summoned a real keyblade since i guess it said in Coded that data can begin to act like they have hearts and can function like normal people...i don't know, something like that
in a sense Xion is made of data from Sora's memories, so that's how i think of it
Her keyblade is fake, but do you think it ever becomes "real" later in the game?

in 358/2 days ultimania it was revealed, Xion's keyblade was fake but the abilities were real. Xion awakened a second keyblade in sora allowing roxas to wield two and sora aswell.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
in 358/2 days ultimania it was revealed, Xion's keyblade was fake but the abilities were real. Xion awakened a second keyblade in sora allowing roxas to wield two and sora aswell.

right, thanks for clearing that up, it was just a random thought

T

The Spoiler

Ok so you know how Xehanort was found with Aquas armor and Keyblade? And you know how Xehanort(Xemnas) kept it? Well maybe since deep down he could still wield the keyblade, he was holding Aquas/examining it and the door and accidentally unlocked it!

Thats my theory and im sticking to it! :p

kickazz1234

i think for xion's case, memories of the keyblade alone can be used as a substitute for a heart in a way. but i dont think its right tho

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

Does that mean some remnance of terra/MX's keyblade power was still there?

Yes, most likely. This seems to be Nomura's hint to us about Xehanort the Apprentice's true identity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back