• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Xion has something to do with...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Walla- Rayn

Ven? Or Sora?

I was playing Days on my Nintendo DS. And I just saw, Xion suddenly turned into Ven. And Xigbar was the only one who can see Xion as Ven. And in Kingdom Hearts II, Xigbar said "You're not the only hero" to Sora. Xigbar's somebody, Braig has something to do with Birth by Sleep? Maybe Braigh saw Terra, Ven and Aqua in the past 10 years, the heroes and effected on Xigbar who can see Xion as Ven? And Xion is Sora Replica... It made Sora has even strong connection to Ven...?

untitled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Crossroads

Re: Xion has something to do with Ven? Or Sora?

Well it certainly looks like this is the case. I'm not sure what it means. Maybe something of Ven's is inside Sora, like his memory or his heart.

XIII Nobodies

I actually just got through beating the game. I was quite surprised to see Xion's form change to Ven. It just makes me anxious to play BBS when it comes out.

BTW, can anyone translate what Xigbar is saying, if it's anything important at all?

Walla- Rayn

Hmm... I can read Chinese word, a.k.a Kanji... They have different meaning but similar. I can only read the word of '目'

目 can be see or something to do with your 'eyes', 眼 with 目 attached. It can also be 'purpose' or 'aim'.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Hmmm....Sora possibly met Ven at one time on DI. However it seems Sora has forgotten about Ven, like the memory of Ven was forgotten or sealed. If so then it's possible that the sealed or forgotten memory of Ven poured into Xion and caused her to look like Ven to Xigbar.

Interesting...What could all this mean? It would have been more interesting if Xemnas had saw Xion turn into Ven. We might have gotten more out of that scene. Never the less, this is interesting.

We hould be getting a new BBS trailer when the BBS site finaly pops up. Hopefully that trailer will provide more hints and answers.

Grey

What I want to know is if the other original Org. members ever knew TAV, and why Xigbar only ever sees Xion as Ven in this scene. Why wouldn't he notice immediately when Xion was first brought into the Org.?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Since Braig knows them, it's possible the other apprentice spotted them too.

The way Xigbar spoke to Zexion, it is likely Zexion knew about VAT too. In fact, it's possible they all saw them and forgot, except Xigbar (and Zexion?) for mysterious reasons.

Walla- Rayn

Xemnas, Xigbar and possibly Zexion know the trio of BBS. Or possibly all the apprentice of Ansem's know them, or might even appeared in the past 10 years. Xemnas looks like Terra, Xehanort as well... And in the TGS 2007 trailer of BBS, Terra thanked Ven for saving him and Terra put his hand on Ven's shoulder, that scene resembles to a scene from Days which is where Roxas and Xemnas talked.

~Days~
Xemnas: I've been to see him, he looks a lot like you.
Roxas: Who are you?
Xemnas: [something he said that I forgot...]
Roxas: I mean your name.
Xemnas: My name is no importance. What about you? Do you remember your true name? (Or trueself from the KH2...)
Roxas: .....
Xemnas stood up, walk forward and put his hand on Roxas' shoulder and he said 'Sora'.

~BBS Trailer~
Terra: Sometime ago, you rescued me, is it?
Roxas: Rescue? It is a natural thing to do. We're friends.
Terra: That's right.
Terra jumped down from the rock, he put his hand on Ven's shoulder and 'thanked' him.

resembles.png
<--The resemble scene I was referring to...

What I'm trying to say is... Ven has the same face with Roxas, Terra looks like Xemnas. And the 'look alike' did the same thing. Sort of connection between Days and BBS. Credit a member who told me this (I forgot your name, sorry.)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I read somewhere that it was just him hallucinating.
There was also a theory/fact that said everyone sees Xion differently. Most organization members see her with her hood up (which explains her crazy hood abilities), Roxas sees the Kairi features, and Axel sees that through Roxas. When Xion reveals who she really is, Roxas sees Sora. So... maybe somehow, memories are reflected so that Xigbar sees Ven?

The way Xigbar spoke to Zexion, it is likely Zexion knew about VAT too. In fact, it's possible they all saw them and forgot, except Xigbar (and Zexion?) for mysterious reasons.

I would assume the first six apprentices of AtW would know about them.

Walla- Rayn

Exactly. The only ones who can see Xion's face are Roxas and Axel. She only reveals her face to those who knows her.

Kairiangel

Exactly. The only ones who can see Xion's face are Roxas and Axel. She only reveals her face to those who knows her.

Yh I've noticed that too. Cause when Saix talks to her infront of Roxas she has her hood on but then when the camera turns to Roxas she has a hood off and then back on again. Maybe she takes the shape of a memory of the organization from Sora but because soem of them have never met him they see a hooded female. But because Roxas is part of Sora she looks like Kairi, same with Axel really. But Xigbar had never met Sora at that time so Xion triggered his memory of Ven when he possibly saw Xion looking like Sora at that time.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I've been hearing about this I wanted to see if it was real

....Holy crap...so maybe Braig is the only one who meets TAV in BBS, not the other members of the original organization?
Well, with this Ven inside Sora theory, maybe along with Sora's memories being taken, a part of Ven was "accidently" taken as well? Since Braig's (maybe) the only one who meets TAV, he's the only one who sees Xion as Ven.

....i don't know...

I hope BM translates this soon.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Well considering that Xion was made from Sora's memory as a back up just incase Sora became useless to the Org, I'd say that she has a connection to Sora, since she does transform into him as well. But the connection with her transforming into Ven undoubtly proves that there is something more to this Sora/Ven thing.

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I haven't forgotten. I had hoped it was in Days, or at least talked about. Maybe it is mentioned, but with my lack of understanding Japanese it's hard to tell.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
So yeah, anyone else find it kinda odd how Xigbar hasn't drawn any comparisons between Roxas and Ven?

You know, since Ven and Roxas look virtually identical, you'd think Xigbar would suspect something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back