• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS***) Xigbar/Ven Scene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

oblivionkeyrocks

ok its my first thread in a really really really long time.

so what did you guys think when you saw this scene? i was totally like "OMG THATS VEN!!!". to be honest i wasnt expecting any BBS stuff to be in this game. it totally makes sense now. where xiggy said that to sora. ugh im still freakin out about it!

Anyway go on and discuss!

EDIT: when i said what xigbar said to sora i meant when he said "your not half the heros the others were".

not where he says "he used to give me that same look". i know he was referring to roxas there

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If you're referring to Xigbar's "he used to give me the same look" comment, I thought he was referring to Roxas, not Ven. I could be mistaken.

Xemnas89

If you're referring to Xigbar's "he used to give me the same look" comment, I thought he was referring to Roxas, not Ven. I could be mistaken.

At the time he probably did mean Roxas but I could see Nomura changing it up a bit and saying he was actually talking about Ven.

Radon

mofo

I believe he was talking about when Xigbar said that Sora wasn't half the other heroes were, refering to VAT.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

The Ultimania actually raised this issue about possible BBS mysteries that Days brought up, especially seeing how Xigbar told "Ven" - "Why do you always look at me like I drowned your goldfish".
Xigbar knows about Sora and Roxas's relation to Ven. And Roxas didn't seem to give Xigbar too many angry looks for the most part. Sure, he did at times, but Xion appearing as Ven was when Xigbar commented on it, hence making the connection. Tying in with Xigbar's comment about TAV, it's starting to seem more likely he was talking about Ven, and not Roxas.

Kurix

I just thought it as a good message. Square was telling us that they are working on Birth by Sleep. It's a shame though, that I can't find that scene, which mission was it? I know it was Xigbar, Axel and Xion, but what mission did Roxas go on?

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I just thought it as a good message. Square was telling us that they are working on Birth by Sleep. It's a shame though, that I can't find that scene, which mission was it? I know it was Xigbar, Axel and Xion, but what mission did Roxas go on?

I believe it was one of those ever-so-annoying Days that you cannot view again after you've cleared the game. You can only view the events of playable days in the post-game (aside from the ending scenes), unless I missed something somewhere in Twilight Town where you can view them... Day 356, for example, where Namine talks with Xion, is completely unviewable once you've cleared the game. Any day which happens similarly (you don't play as Roxas on that day yet view the events of the day elsewhere) cannot be seen again.

oblivionkeyrocks

I believe it was one of those ever-so-annoying Days that you cannot view again after you've cleared the game. You can only view the events of playable days in the post-game (aside from the ending scenes), unless I missed something somewhere in Twilight Town where you can view them... Day 356, for example, where Namine talks with Xion, is completely unviewable once you've cleared the game. Any day which happens similarly (you don't play as Roxas on that day yet view the events of the day elsewhere) cannot be seen again.

but cant you do it in a holo-mission

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Square don't need to tell us they're working on BBS, it has an estimated release date by month for Japan. o_O

True... but unless you were lurking on KH forums, you wouldn't have heard of it. It's to let those who play but don't really follow notice of Ven.

madammina

Yep.

But think about it.

You're playing 358, don't know about BBS. Posters for BBS start showing up at Gamestop... and guess who is on the Cover?
Ven. And you KNOW Xigbar was a founding member...

it would pique your interest in playing, wouldn't it? Find out what Xigbar's connection is to this guy who looks like Roxas and is in BBS?

madammina

True, but it just becomes more explicit. Rather it being "I wonder what Xigbar was talking about" it's

"IT'S HIS VERSION OF XION!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back