• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*SPOILERS* Xehanort's face

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

on the back hair pics, he could have just grown it a little before starting to be a scientist to Ansem.

The scene with Xehanort in the secret ending is most likly not long after Ansem found him, his hair could have grown that fast.

same thing happened to Braig when he became Xigbar, his hair grew into a ponytail.

Braig became a Nobody... Terranort didn't

Samhain

Bronze Member
i know he didnt, im just saying, over time, their hair grew.
no way.

it's a little time for xehanort's hair to grow and to me his hair is actually shorter than terra's.....

was ansem the wise too stupid to notice the huge differential changes between when he first saw xehanort when he had yellow eyes and terras hair style - when xehanort the apprentice betrayed him.

how can't you notice a difference in the eye color, a bit on the face features, his hair? and his skin color.
Invalid comparison. The third pic has a low resolution face, what I like to call a "flat face."
All KH characters have two face models, the normal "high" resolution face and the flat "low" resolution face.
When you compare the two, the character looks different.

Using the low resolution face is just the developers being lazy so that they don't have to animate the characters for each word (instead of lip syncing, the character's 2D mouth just flaps up and down).

In KH2, we only saw Xehanort's flat face, we never got a glimpse at what he was supposed to look like. If you want a better comparison, you'd need to find a pic of Terra's flat face.
look up at my posts on the difference between terranort and xehanort the apprentice

no one's face changes that much in a few months..no one's

Gram

Banned
Awards
for the 100th time to the person who called us "nerds"

we're not discussing about kh2 xehanort apprentice and bbs xehanort apprentice.

we are talking about the differences between terranort and xehanort the apprentice. if you can't see the differences just punch yourself in the face and visit the eye doctor.
first difference between the eyes and skin

Terranort:
ri9oo9.jpg

Xehanort the Apprentice:
241ru4g.jpg

see the difference? ....
and dont tell me its bad quality or some crap on terranort's skin. that pic was taken when everything in the keyblade graveyard was dark so his skin is orange. young master xehanort had orange skin but thats due to the fact he was watching the sunset while there wasnt anything shining at terranort nor even a sunset. it was full on dark. master xehanort has the same skin color as xehanort the apprentice not terranort while terra has terranorts skin color.

and the back of their hair
Xehanort the apprentice:
2e3aiok.jpg

Terranort:
rbzg4z.jpg

just showin 'ya differences.
bitchesandwhores and how is this ^ is supposed to prove we're all not kh nerds?

Awards
no way.

it's a little time for xehanort's hair to grow and to me his hair is actually shorter than terra's.....

was ansem the wise too stupid to notice the huge differential changes between when he first saw xehanort when he had yellow eyes and terras hair style - when xehanort the apprentice betrayed him.

how can't you notice a difference in the eye color, a bit on the face features, his hair? and his skin color.

He grew out the back and tamed the front. Just a more refined hairstyle. Or a mullet, depending on how you look at it. The reason why AtW didn't notice a difference was because getting a haircut is not that big of a deal.

As for eye color, he only sees Terranort with yellow eyes for a good few seconds.

look up at my posts on the difference between terranort and xehanort the apprentice

no one's face changes that much in a few months..no one's

In terms of skin, there is no difference. In the first pic, he's under moonlight (no, it's not taken when the Keyblade Graveyard is dark, check again), in the second, he's in a dark hallway. Compare Braig in that scene to any other scene. Looks darker than usual.
To prove my point, check the op pic and compare the skin tone between the first and third pic- no difference because both are in good lighting.

As for facial structure, there is no difference either. Xehanort the Apprentice has the same face as Terra.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Personally, I think the reason why Xehanort's hair changes is because he's using MX's darkness while slowly developing his own; might explain why XH looks like a cross between MX and Xehanort.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
As for facial structure, there is no difference either. Xehanort the Apprentice has the same face as Terra.

No he doesn't. Look at the first post, and compare the first picture (Terranort) and the third picture (Xehanort from KH2 flashback). There is a distinct facial structure change:

1. The nose is a different shape
2. The pairs of eyes are different sizes
3. The eye color is different (don't say that it's different because Terra went back to normal. If he was normal, he'd have blue eyes, which was his original eye color before being possessed.)

It's possible that the hair could have been styled differently, but the fact remains that their faces are different!

Awards
No he doesn't. Look at the first post, and compare the first picture (Terranort) and the third picture (Xehanort from KH2 flashback). There is a distinct facial structure change:

1. The nose is a different shape
2. The pairs of eyes are different sizes
3. The eye color is different (don't say that it's different because Terra went back to normal. If he was normal, he'd have blue eyes, which was his original eye color before being possessed.)

It's possible that the hair could have been styled differently, but the fact remains that their faces are different!

Read my first post in here.

To give you an example, it's like comparing this:

sora1.png

to this:

KH1Sora.png

The first is Sora's "flat" face and it looks notably different. If you find Terra's flat face and compare it to Xehanort's flat face, you should find that they're quite similar.

Samhain

Bronze Member
He grew out the back and tamed the front. Just a more refined hairstyle. Or a mullet, depending on how you look at it. The reason why AtW didn't notice a difference was because getting a haircut is not that big of a deal.
srsly "getting a haircut" is the most horrible explanation to use in a debate of xehanort the apprentice's hair style.

face it xehanort the apprentice didn't get a haircut. how about since master xehanort is in control but with lost memories xehanort the apprentice morphed more into his counterpart master xehanort when he was younger then "getting a haircut". i dont think any1 in kh gets haircuts anyways. its completely irrelevant towards the story. thats no coincidence that xehanort the apprentice shapes his hair and has his bangs similar if not exactly the same as younger master xehanort.

he morphed more into the person controlling him. since terras heart was locked in his body xehanort the apprentice lost terras hair style because terra is not "trying" to control xehanort the apprentice anymore. hes gone. when i mean gone as in his heart is locked and basically cant move or do nothing because terra tries to act like the hero by locking his heart and fails completely.

why do you think xehanort the apprentice doesnt experience any internal struggles like 'terranort' did? bingo. terras heart cant cause a conflict anymore cuz its locked and sealed while basically "stuck" to terras body and soul and thats why when xehanort became a heartless he became the person of who was controlling him which was master xehanort while terras heart flew into the body and soul of terra. this is why it shows us he "aged"
As for eye color, he only sees Terranort with yellow eyes for a good few seconds.
for all u know xehanort the apprentice' eyes might have changed color a week later, a month later. ansem the wise still would have seen xehanort the apprentice yellow eyes before it turned into brown.
actually xehanort the apprentice' face is a bit different than terra's. 'terranort' has the same face as terra but xehanort the apprentic has slgiht differences

Awards
srsly "getting a haircut" is the most horrible explanation to use in a debate of xehanort the apprentice's hair style.

face it xehanort the apprentice didn't get a haircut. how about since master xehanort is in control but with lost memories xehanort the apprentice morphed more into his counterpart master xehanort when he was younger then "getting a haircut". i dont think any1 in kh gets haircuts anyways. its completely irrelevant towards the story. thats no coincidence that xehanort the apprentice shapes his hair and has his bangs similar if not exactly the same as younger master xehanort.

he morphed more into the person controlling him. since terras heart was locked in his body xehanort the apprentice lost terras hair style because terra is not "trying" to control xehanort the apprentice anymore. hes gone. when i mean gone as in his heart is locked and basically cant move or do nothing because terra tries to act like the hero by locking his heart and fails completely.

Instances of hair changing and having no significance:
- Dilan/Xaldin
- Braig/Xigbar
- Lea/Axel
- Isa/Saix
- KH1 Sora/KH2 Sora
- KH1 Kairi/KH2 Kairi
- KH1 Riku/KH2 Riku

In all of these cases, the character's hair looks generally similar to how it did before. Xehanort the Apprentice is no exception. The only notable differences are that the bangs are slicked to the sides and the hair is grown out in the back.

why do you think xehanort the apprentice doesnt experience any internal struggles like 'terranort' did? bingo. terras heart cant cause a conflict anymore cuz its locked and sealed while basically "stuck" to terras body and soul and thats why when xehanort became a heartless he became the person of who was controlling him which was master xehanort while terras heart flew into the body and soul of terra. this is why it shows us he "aged"

It was my impression that the dialogue between Terra and MX in the secret ending took place after Xehanort became an apprentice.

actually xehanort the apprentice' face is a bit different than terra's. 'terranort' has the same face as terra but xehanort the apprentic has slgiht differences

Such as...?
Because as far as I can see, he has the exact same face.

kaialone

Instances of hair changing and having no significance:

Such as...?
Because as far as I can see, he has the exact same face.

Xehanort_by_Coyote12.gif

I think Grass is right.Xehanort and Terra have the same face,and in KH2 Xehanort wasnt given a proper model anyway cuz he only appeared in one scene.And the only reason the developers gave Terra a differetn haircut then Xehanort was most likely ,so that it wouldnt be soo obvious whomTerra was(As if it wasnt anyways <.<)

Jakek9

I was wondering why Sora looked older/different.(in Re:COM) I'll call it retcon for now.

Basically, Nomura just made him look better. no big deal. Lets move on with our lives now.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
You guys can think what you want, but I'm sure Samhain and I are right. Their faces aren't the same. The structure IS different! Disregard the hair style and everything else! Take a close look at the face, especially the structure of the eyes and nose.

Awards
I was wondering why Sora looked older/different.(in Re:COM) I'll call it retcon for now.

Basically, Nomura just made him look better. no big deal. Lets move on with our lives now.

For Sora, yeah, it technically is retcon. It's only an updated model, not that big of a deal.
I remember the first time we noted differences between KH1 Sora and Re:CoM Sora.
Those gatdamn umbrella eyebrows.

You guys can think what you want, but I'm sure Samhain and I are right. Their faces aren't the same. The structure IS different! Disregard the hair style and everything else! Take a close look at the face, especially the structure of the eyes and nose.

I take a close look and I see the same face, a la kaialone's post. Unless you're talking about the flat face in which it's irrelevant, as I've said already.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Re: Which Secret Boss is Harder?

the whole vanitas owning u in 1 hit is such crap.

thats if u r at a low level. lingering sentiment would own u in 1 hit with his keyblade canon in kh2fm as well.

lingering sentiment is just as strong because hes unprediciable and attacks wayyyyyyyy more. vanitas sentiment is easier cuz if u have the right deck..BAM. you got 'em. as with lingering sentiment there is no "right deck" or no way to kill him like vanitas sentiment. u hav to figure it out for yourself.

LS > LV

Z

Zulkir

If there's any discrepancy in the face it's probably because they didn't want to copypaste the face model when making the hair for Apprentice Xehanort.

Either it's a miniscule change that doesn't mean anything, or Xehanort's presence in Terra's body is warping his appearance as it did his hair, skin, and eye color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back