• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS Why BBS is good and bad

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Ok i have the game currently playing through vens story. Almost done with it on medium only been playing about 7 hours...
This game has pros and cons.

Good things-
Easy system to pick up
Nice moves
Different fighter styles (speed rave, lightning bolt,fire blazer)
Easy interface
Summons/ d-links are great add ons.
Levels are straight forward with KH1 feel.
Shoot lock isnt just a gun type.
Action triggers arent just triangle

Bad things-
Inconsistant leveling worlds. For instance after you do about 4 worlds you go to Deep space and fight this jellyfish thing but you do little to no damage even at a high level.
Stupid fights that take to long.
Most battles can be won by dodging around the ring.
To make up for no Atlantica they added disney town =/

To me its a nice game has its pros and cons but itd be better if they made it a challenge and not so much of a hassle.
Music is nice and cool everything is sweet.

Mirage arena is cool too you get to make your color.
Id give this game a 6/10

Only because of the hassles and not so engaging boss fights.

Samhain

Bronze Member
dont forget ive heard most bosses are too easy

especially Master Xehanort who just stands there during battle.

Captain Garlock

Its true... in fact i got 8 hours on my ven file and im already done.
Most bosses can be defeated by square actions. and im playing on medium.
Allister Rose what dont you exactly agree with...

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Yeah, I was watching the guy on JustinTV fight that jellyfish thing and it took him about two hours, seriously. :/

Captain Garlock

Yeah sadly enough the trick is to go to Olmypus and fight all the monsters and get to at least level 20 then ill go down faster.
I will say the second time you fight it it is funnier.

Captain Garlock

Ok allister the question is have you played the game?
Do you own the game?
Have you touched the game?
Have you seen others play the game?
If you do not say yes to at least 3 of these your a troll.
Dont be a fangirl rose be a Garlock fangirl

State

Awards
wow i never knew that! thanks for pointing it out....no seriously though, i don't care what he thinks. i just don't agree
If you don't agree, present your reasons firmly based on something, not because you don't agree, ms. diaper.

State

Awards
who the heck cares????????? it's not like my opinion is the holy bible

We do, because you just replied and it's giving us the impressions you have the firm ground to base your opinions and reasons, ms. diaper.

Allister Rose

French Lover
We do, because you just replied and it's giving us the impressions you have the firm ground to base your opinions and reasons, ms. diaper.
your an idiot..........................seriosuly, i if i dont give my reasoning all of you are going to go in turmoil just to know what i meant? it's an opinion. some of the things i do agree with, but the others i don't. i didn't mean everything.

but fine i'll state my reasons...geez...what an idiot...

the good is mainly based off on gameplay and accessibility, it's not that so easy getting a PSP, unless you had a job. Also easy interface is a given.

as for bad things i almost didn't agree with everything.

such as most battles can be won by dodging, that is the most basic key in defeating a boss. stupid fights take too long was also dumb for me, the longer, the better. though i could only agree to that one half way. to make up for atlantica they added disney town, which was also dumb and not even a real reason why the game was bad.

this guy basically based his idea of an action game rather than RPG

Captain Garlock

your an idiot..........................seriosuly, i if i dont give my reasoning all of you are going to go in turmoil just to know what i meant? it's an opinion. some of the things i do agree with, but the others i don't. i didn't mean everything.

Uusally when someone has an opinion they back it up kiddie thats all we want you to do.

the good is mainly based off on gameplay and accessibility, it's not that so easy getting a PSP, unless you had a job. Also easy interface is a given.

The good as well as the bad are based of the in game mechanics and the actions.

as for bad things i almost didn't agree with everything.

Because you have played the game right?

such as most battles can be won by dodging, that is the most basic key in defeating a boss.

Yes its the key but in BBS with Ven his rolling dodge can we the difference between win or lose in many fights basically if you dodge yoru ass of you win.
Also shoot locks after there done your invincible.

stupid fights take too long was also dumb for me, the longer, the better.

this guy basically based his idea of an action game rather than RPG

No i didnt in the first kh you did not have block as a button or dodging didnt mean a win or lose in almost EVERY situation...

You be more cute if you didnt resist all the time kid
yup you fight a jellyfish for about an hour doing no damage and restarting a hundred times....

to make up for atlantica they added disney town, which was also dumb and not even a real reason why the game was bad.

Like alantica this stage is required to advance the object is to stack ice cream on Huey Louie and Deweys cones while going with the beat of its a small world after all and you have to get a fantastic.
The catch is you have to hit the O button whent he circle reaches the O for THREE people...at a time.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Well, I personally thought the D-Link and form transformations were essentially the same thing. Battle system elements were pretty sloppily integrated into final product.

Overall difficulty of the game was easy-peasy, even on Proud Mode.

Also Command Board is Itadaki Street Special, unabashedly.

Great soundtrack though.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Uusally when someone has an opinion they back it up kiddie thats all we want you to do.
The good as well as the bad are based of the in game mechanics and the actions.
Because you have played the game right
Yes its the key but in BBS with Ven his rolling dodge can we the difference between win or lose in many fights basically if you dodge yoru ass of you win.
Also shoot locks after there done your invincible
No i didnt in the first kh you did not have block as a button or dodging didnt mean a win or lose in almost EVERY situation...
You be more cute if you didnt resist all the time kid
yup you fight a jellyfish for about an hour doing no damage and restarting a hundred times....
Like alantica this stage is required to advance the object is to stack ice cream on Huey Louie and Deweys cones while going with the beat of its a small world after all and you have to get a fantastic.
The catch is you have to hit the O button whent he circle reaches the O for THREE people...at a time.

my comment wasn't suppose to be like "i don't like your opinion, so everyone should agree with me" it's different. it's like saying do you like vanilla/ hell no! what give me your reason why you don't like it!

see the annoyance in that?
and see this is why i didn't want to give out my opinion. are we going to argue about it? i also hate splitting my comments by every single sentence it gets annoying because if i want to properly explain myself i would have to do the same for your comment.

the first kh game had the dodge rolll, which basically was the key to defining a win or lose. are you seriously going to tell me it's not. the dodge and the block was a major key in kh, you just had to time it right and that's how you win. some of the hardest boss out there were mainly based off of the dodge roll and block and yes kh had it for almost every situation. the only situation i can think of where you couldn't use those were the flying ones and even then it was still easy because all you had to do was use aero on yourself to protect you from the blast.

i still say you base this off a a more ideal action game, then an RPG or JRPG.

Captain Garlock

Yeah it is pretty easy until you run into those ZOMGZRZ I HAS TO GRIND moments...

You tryna tell me KH already had PRESS SQAURE TO BLOCK LOL?

I dont wanna argue anymore either i just wanna wuv woo allister let me wuv woo

Allister Rose

French Lover
i really didn't see the point of this. this was because seraph insisted that my opinion would affect others. when really i just said simple too words that had no real affect of this thread. i think you should consider story aswell.

i feel all RPG games are easy though, due to playing too many of them, i now know what i have to do to make it easier. such as level up an extra two levels before fighting a boss. or something like that.

Captain Garlock

True that does help but after the d-links the shoot locks and such =/ yeah but seriously lets start something here

Allister Rose

French Lover
the casual player wont use them as much, plus nomura already said he will make the game harder by adding a critical mode and lessening the strength of flare and other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back