• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Who feels sorry for Lea and Isa?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Re: Who feels sorry for Lea and Isa?

As far as I'm concern all the members except Roxas and Xion deserved what they got. Axel is partially more redeemable and Demyx doesn't seem that bad, but the rest were evil bastards regardless if they had good intentions or not.

I somewhat agree, though I'd add Luxord to the list of not that bad (I can't remember him doing something really evil, correct me if I'm wrong), and the other Nobodies are bastards.

But on the other hand, they're emotionless. There's a difference between not caring about what you do, and not being able to care about what you do. The most irredeemable are (by far) Xemnas and Xigbar, but I pretty much petty the rest.

wolfant777

Ah but heres one for you.
If they are emotionless
how can they feel
Fear
Hate
Sadness
Happiness

???
maybe they dont know what a nobody is?

Xion14

I just keep thinking back to what Nomura said about Braig. "Keep an on eye Braig. He's important" Makes me wonder like you said fantasy
Like you we both said who put the idea in their heads? I don't think normal human-beings go around saying oh lets pick at our hearts.

In my opinion, from the secret ending, Terra was the one dominate in that scene, Braig even saw it. Makes me wonder, since Braig is just as obsessive as MX was....that maybe he's the one who pushed for the experiments and the seeking further into darkness. Hell i wouldn't be surprised if he was one of the first to frickin volunteer! o_O

Swordsaint

Members we should hate:
Xemnas/Xehanort
Xigbar/Braig
Xaldin/Dilan
Vexen/even
Lexaeus/aeleus

Members we should remain neutral on:
Zexion/Ienzo
Demyx
Luxord
Marluxia
Larxene

Members we should feel sorry for:
Axel/Lea
Saix/Isa
Roxas

IMO.

αsiя

space coke

I felt sorry for them after I saw them trying to sneak into the castle and being pulled away by Dilan
It made me realize that they were just normal boys

SRB2Unleashed

Members we should hate:
Xemnas/Xehanort Agreed.
Xigbar/Braig This guys is a Heartless Son of A Birch
Xaldin/Dilan Manipulatar
Vexen/even Anyone with a Creepy Ass Laugh We Should Hate
Lexaeus/aeleus He has issues.

Members we should remain neutral on:
Zexion/Ienzo Something must have happened to make him dark and twisted
Demyx He seemed the most normal acting one.
Luxord I never got this guy
Marluxia He tried to take over the Organization! KILL HIM!
Larxene She is Marly's bitch

Members we should feel sorry for:
Axel/Lea Yeah
Saix/Isa I feel neutral about Saix.
Roxas Tragic Childhood

IMO.

The bolded ones are my responses.

Swordsaint

well yeah I know what I wrote, so i know what you wrote lol.

but we dont know WHY Ienzo turned. What happened? He seemed perfectly fine, so until we know what happened, we must remain neutral.

You have to remember though, that we're talking about pitying their SOMEBODIES, not their nobodies. And it's not personal preference either. It's about, who was bad, good and unexplained in their human lives before changing.

Saix, was only portrayed as "evil" within the organisation, as well as Axel, and all the ones in my neutral list. We don't know what happened to them, and so they should be left with question marks as to who they were.

If you want to be technical, larxene must've been a bitch, because she was a bitch in the org, her personality suggests she was as a human, but this didn't make her evil...just a bitch.

Until the unexplained are explained, a neutral stance should be taken imo.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net

Of course, who's to say anything about Ienzo at all? We don't even know why the crap he's a kid, or if he's even an adult at all when he's Zexion. Probably not a good idea to base theories around him. I'm hoping one of the secret reports might shed some light on the Ienzo situation.

Oh yeah? A lot of people do. Why were Lea and Isa Ven's age, hmm?
Maybe it was because they were all about 9-10 years younger than their Nobody counterparts. It's not something to be explained. They just lost their hearts a little before KH began.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

Maybe it was because they were all about 9-10 years younger than their Nobody counterparts. It's not something to be explained. They just lost their hearts a little before KH began.

The problem is that Ienzo is supposed to lose his heart only about a year or so after BBS. That's not enough time to grow as much as he did.

As for Lea and Isa, the fact they lived in Radiant Garden but still look so much older as Axel and Saïx means they probably escaped the Heartless attack at first and only became Nobodies later.

Swordsaint

Maybe Ienzo was one of the last ones to betray Ansem then?

Actually, you guys are suggesting Nobodies can't age? Where is this said?

maian

The problem is that Ienzo is supposed to lose his heart only about a year or so after BBS. That's not enough time to grow as much as he did.

As for Lea and Isa, the fact they lived in Radiant Garden but still look so much older as Axel and Saïx means they probably escaped the Heartless attack at first and only became Nobodies later.

This. I, for one, am all for the theory that almost ten years did pass before they became Nobodies. It simply is the ONLY explanation for their age difference, unless the "Nobodies can't age" thing was retconned. Regardless of what Nomura has said, I think it's only logical to believe one of these. Ienzo being a child (or rather, him being an adult in the Organization) remains a mystery assuming both of those "rules" are firm. I'd like to believe that the first few members lost their hearts a year or so after, but it may have taken others a lot longer. Zexion was number six, so he would've been the last of the apprentices.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

This. I, for one, am all for the theory that almost ten years did pass before they became Nobodies. It simply is the ONLY explanation for their age difference, unless the "Nobodies can't age" thing was retconned. Regardless of what Nomura has said, I think it's only logical to believe one of these. Ienzo being a child (or rather, him being an adult in the Organization) remains a mystery assuming both of those "rules" are firm. I'd like to believe that the first few members lost their hearts a year or so after, but it may have taken others a lot longer. Zexion was number six, so he would've been the last of the apprentices.

Nobodies are named by order of requirement it probably wasn't that long of a time before they were turned into Nobodies.

JepMZ

Nobodies can grow up if they want to. If Nomura says otherwise, it's because he's inconsistent sometimes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back