• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) What happens to Xion after the final battle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think Xion should come back in another kh game?

• Yes, I thought she was a wonderful person, and i want to see her again

Votes: 27 73.0%
  • No, I hate Xion

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Wha- make her non canon where and why? o_O

She already has a rank of spin off. Anyways, they did the same for COM cast. you can fight them in the Garden of Asemblage as Data Characters. Probably the same for Xion in future kh games. there is no need to bring her back, but they can make her non-canon

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
She already has a rank of spin off.

There are no spin offs in the KH verse. Side stories, maybe, as Sora isn't the protagonist, but no spin offs.
A spin off would be to give Kairi a Keyblade and let her off on her own adventure, or have Riku and Selphie's children wonder off to save the world with Donald's nephews.

Anyways, they did the same for COM cast. you can fight them in the Garden of Asemblage as Data Characters. Probably the same for Xion in future kh games. there is no need to bring her back, but they can make her non-canon

There's actually basis to at least mention her, seeing how Much like Namine, despite Riku and Roxas forgetting her, the Memories are still there in their Hearts (well, in Sora's Heart in Roxas's case). Not to mention that Xion is now a part of Sora, and seem to be related to the Oblivion, going by how Riku heard her voice when Roxas threw it at him. And how she talked at the end of the game to Roxas, despite having disappeared. And of course with the BBS implications she has, she's likely to be mentioned.

Allister Rose

French Lover
There are no spin offs in the KH verse. Side stories, maybe, as Sora isn't the protagonist, but no spin offs.
A spin off would be to give Kairi a Keyblade and let her off on her own adventure, or have Riku and Selphie's children wonder off to save the world with Donald's nephews.

There's actually basis to at least mention her, seeing how Much like Namine, despite Riku and Roxas forgetting her, the Memories are still there in their Hearts (well, in Sora's Heart in Roxas's case). Not to mention that Xion is now a part of Sora, and seem to be related to the Oblivion, going by how Riku heard her voice when Roxas threw it at him. And how she talked at the end of the game to Roxas, despite having disappeared. And of course with the BBS implications she has, she's likely to be mentioned.

near the end is pretty much speculation. there's no continuity to Xion though. there isnt giving a hint that she ill return. Namine did but that was because of the "thank namine" note in the journal.

358/2 days was just to explain more on the time gap. a filler. i dont see it as heavy importants to have more refernce in future games. Since XIon is made up of memories needed to be rechained, the only way i can see her return is if Sora broke his chain of memories again

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
358/2 days was just to explain more on the time gap. a filler. i dont see it as heavy importants to have more refernce in future games. Since XIon is made up of memories needed to be rechained, the only way i can see her return is if Sora broke his chain of memories again

And yet, it's undeniable fact that She exists inside Sora. I actually began believing that she is the shadow Roxas sees in his Destati that becomes the Twilight Thorn, as one of the scenes at the end reminded me of that figure.

A

Azrael

Except that she is memories. She's dead and will most likely not come back. So yeah. She's forgotten. :D

Allister Rose

French Lover
And yet, it's undeniable fact that She exists inside Sora. I actually began believing that she is the shadow Roxas sees in his Destati that becomes the Twilight Thorn, as one of the scenes at the end reminded me of that figure.

undeniable fact isnt really much though. of course she's part of sora. it would be overkill to bring her back in future games, a nobody is one thing but mere memory will be gone. if everyone was suppose to forget about her, then that means her existence is gone. yes she exist inside as Sora, but as a memories now, not as a replica where she ahs conscious

huh, Azrael already beat me to it. oh well it's ok.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Except that she is memories. She's dead and will most likely not come back. So yeah. She's forgotten. :D

undeniable fact isnt really much though. of course she's part of sora. it would be overkill to bring her back in future games, a nobody is one thing but mere memory will be gone. if everyone was suppose to forget about her, then that means her existence is gone. yes she exist inside as Sora, but as a memories now, not as a replica where she ahs conscious

Uh, no.
She exists inside Sora as a consciousness. Much like Roxas does at the end of KH2. A voice inside a being. She doesn't come off as much different than him in that aspect.

A

Azrael

Uh, no.
She exists inside Sora as a consciousness. Much like Roxas does at the end of KH2. A voice inside a being. She doesn't come off as much different than him in that aspect.

A voice that's been silent in KHII. It's safe to assume that she's forgotten.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Uh, no.

From what i could gather, the end of kh2 showed Sora and ven sharing the same consciousness. but enough about that, there's still a difference

. the difference between the two are roxas = body+soul, [xion = reblica body =Sora's memories, but now the replica body is no more and she is now pure memories. [/spoilers]

plus it would complicate the story more jsut by adding her in, we already have kairi and maybe even namine will return.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
From what i could gather, the end of kh2 showed Sora and ven sharing the same consciousness. but enough about that, there's still a difference

How is there a difference?
And that was Roxas at the end of KH2.

the difference between the two are roxas = body+soul, [xion = reblica body =Sora's memories, but now the replica body is no more and she is now pure memories.

Roxas = SORA's B+S. It's not like he has his own any more. He gave it back to Sora. So basically, Roxas and Xion are the same

plus it would complicate the story more jsut by adding her in, we already have kairi and maybe even namine will return.

Kairi doesn't really have a story.
And I fail to see the problem in a complicated story, so long as they end up explaining it. Xion's story wasn't THAT complicated, once they told it.

A voice that's been silent in KHII. It's safe to assume that she's forgotten.

Assuming she was even thought of in KH2.
And there's always the possibility that she's the Twilight Thorn in Roxas's Destati.
Then we have the possible reasons for her to wake up. The closest would be when Axel disappeared, but Roxas already went ahead for her. And maybe she was why he woke up as well, hm?

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
How is there a difference?
And that was Roxas at the end of KH2.

Roxas = SORA's B+S. It's not like he has his own any more. He gave it back to Sora. So basically, Roxas and Xion are the same

if that's true then there is still no need for her to return.

Kairi doesn't really have a story.
And I fail to see the problem in a complicated story, so long as they end up explaining it. Xion's story wasn't THAT complicated, once they told it.

Xion's story wasnt that complicated, but making her reutn will. it was all the mystery theories that made us believe it was complicated. kairi has a role in the story, not so much in kh2, but still. putting the two together in the same scenario will defintely complicate scenes. will they Alyson stoner and Risa Uchida both be Kairi's and Xion's VA? that's what i mean by complicated.

there is no need to bring her back though, i can see her coming back as Data. since everyone forgot about her but that's not saying much since he never explains his side of the scenarios

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
This is in the Spoiler section. Stop using tags. D:

And I wouldn't count on Xion showing up again. Nomura said that despite the fact that fans would want her to return, she probably wouldn't.

Last edited:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This is in the Spoiler section. Stop using tags. D:/

Force of habit ;_;

And I wouldn't count on Xion showing up again. Nomura said that despite the fact that fans would want her to return, she probably wouldn't.

Damn >: gotta read up on those interviews.
I have less respect for him then. Don't cook up one of the best characters in the series just to waste it.
I wouldn't mind a mentioning even. She doesn't have to make her "return", but to show she existed at all.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Force of habit ;_;

Damn >: gotta read up on those interviews.
I have less respect for him then. Don't cook up one of the best characters in the series just to waste it.
I wouldn't mind a mentioning even. She doesn't have to make her "return", but to show she existed at all.
A data fight isnt satisfying? they might reveal attacks never seen before...like what they did with Marluxia and Larxene and well...you know

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
I have less respect for him then. Don't cook up one of the best characters in the series just to waste it. I wouldn't mind a mentioning even. She doesn't have to make her "return", but to show she existed at all.

But... >_> How would one go about mentioning something which never existed at all? No one remembers her (save for MAYBE Namine), so who could possibly mention her at all? She essentially never existed, so showing she existed would be quite impossible. >__>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back