• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

SPOILERS... Vanitas's future influence on Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
it was in the realm of light!!! the whole story takes place in the realm of light!! you make know sense and the reason his heart didnt leave after splitting with ven was becaus eit connected his heart to sora as a kind of life support. but when vanitas was UTERLY DESTROYED there was no chance of him becoming whole so he gave what was left to sora. i understand that you are entitled to your opinion and i respect you for not giving up but right now there are a lot of odds stacked against you for instance the creator himself saying it and i dont see why you are still fighting back. it plain and simple. you dont believe me watch the vids every single one that has to do with roxas ven and sora.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
it was in the realm of light!!! the whole story takes place in the realm of light!!
There's a very clear line between the Realm of the light/present (made a slight edit there) and the realm of Awakenings; look at the X-blade. It looked complete in the RoL, but incomplete in the Ven/Van Awakening.

reason his heart didnt leave after splitting with ven was becaus eit connected his heart to sora as a kind of life support.
Yeah, like...6 hours after.
but when vanitas was UTERLY DESTROYED there was no chance of him becoming whole so he gave what was left to sora.
A heart doesn't just leave a body, unless you're a keyblade master/Kairi and you're being attacked by heartless (honestly I don't know the full circumstances to that, but I seriously doubt she had full control of her heart like that).

for instance the creator himself saying it
Everyone can agree that Ven's heart is in Sora. How it defines its existence is open for interpretation.
i understand that you are entitled to your opinion and i respect you for not giving up but right now there are a lot of odds stacked against you and i dont see why you are still fighting back.
Let's put it this way; I think I'm about as right as you think you're right yourself. While it may not necessarily be good or bad, I understand things differently than you do.

Last edited:
Z

Zulkir

Let's put it this way; I think I'm about as right as you think you're right yourself. While it may not necessarily be good or bad, I understand things differently than you do.

You're ignoring what is obvious and apparent in the scene and producing your own claim of "it wasn't a physical fusion" without any evidence.

At the end of Ven's story, his heart starts floating up, later it is seen coming down, and he says "this place is nostalgic and warm", I.E it made its way to Sora's heart. Sora was able to feel this and looked into his own heart, then accepted Ven.

What defines whether or not it is a "physical" fusion? The heart itself is not an entirely physical being. Even MX states in the secret ending that another heart went into Terra, Eraqus's, but we never saw a heart physically going into him in the same way MX's did, yet it happened.

If Ven's heart is in the RoA, that means his Heart, his body, and his soul is there, why is he comatose then?

Why is he EXACTLY like Kairi was when her heart was in Sora?

Nayru's Love

Awards
At the end of Ven's story, his heart starts floating up, later it is seen coming down, and he says "this place is nostalgic and warm", I.E it made its way to Sora's heart. Sora was able to feel this and looked into his own heart, then accepted Ven.
Ven was in a state of mind in both instances. The Realm of the present is different from the Realm of Awakenings, as I explained with the X-blade.

Furthermore, if one needs a heart to wield a keyblade, then how does Ven summon one while being in a comatose state at the end of the game?

What defines whether or not it is a "physical" fusion? The heart itself is not an entirely physical being.
It can't take a humanoid manifestation, eg a body. We've already seen hearts take something of a manifestation, such as MX's heart.

Even MX states in the secret ending that another heart went into Terra, Eraqus's, but we never saw a heart physically going into him in the same way MX's did, yet it happened.
He passed right through Terra before disappearing, there was nothing to see.

If Ven's heart is in the RoA, that means his Heart, his body, and his soul is there, why is he comatose then?
He did just destroy half his heart; the results are somewhat unpredictable, seeing how we're not completely sure what just happened. What fused and what didn't fuse? Are the things that did fuse gone forever?

Besides, Ven was comatose with a heart, body, and soul in the beginning of the game.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
maybe... What if Since Ven needed Sora to complete his heart... what if there was only Darkness within Ven until Sora connected to him? Then Sora gave him the light he needed to make his heart complete. But When Ven Defeated Vanitas... A sample of his own darkness, All of his darkness was robbed from him when he did so? Sending himself into a Comatose state and leaving him with only half a heart... Ven was pretty much in a Comatose state when BBS started... until he connected with Sora... proving that there was only half to start with... So to say Just light or Just darkness of a heart= Comatose But Balance of light and Dark in a heart equals a complete heart...

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Ven was in a state of mind in both instances. The Realm of the present is different from the Realm of Awakenings, as I explained with the X-blade.

Furthermore, if one needs a heart to wield a keyblade, then how does Ven summon one while being in a comatose state at the end of the game?

It can't take a humanoid manifestation, eg a body. We've already seen hearts take something of a manifestation, such as MX's heart.

He passed right through Terra before disappearing, there was nothing to see.

He did just destroy half his heart; the results are somewhat unpredictable, seeing how we're not completely sure what just happened. What fused and what didn't fuse? Are the things that did fuse gone forever?

Besides, Ven was comatose with a heart, body, and soul in the beginning of the game.
that xblade thing dosent make sense. it wasnt complete in RoL either. when does ven summon his keyblade at the end? he was comatosed at the begginig of the game only because his light was so weak and he didnt have any darkness leaving him weak. i dont see why your still arguing its pretty obvios that its true counting the fact that THE CREATER OF EVERYTHING said so himself.

Nayru's Love

Awards
that xblade thing dosent make sense. it wasnt complete in RoL either.
The point is that based on the designs, it was complete on the outside, but not on the inside.
when does ven summon his keyblade at the end?
When Aqua was carrying him out of MT. (I'd be willing to bet it isn't a fake keyblade either, if it can summon the Door to Light.)

1jrqbr.jpg

he was comatosed at the begginig of the game only because his light was so weak and he didnt have any darkness leaving him weak.
Comatose heart is still a comatose heart. Granted, trying to compare Ven's half-heart to his destroyed heart is like trying to compare apples and oranges, although Nomura did say that Ven's heart shared elements of a real heart. Since it depends whether or not the half-heart and the destroyed heart share the right elements, it could go either way.

I guess a better example of a heart, body, and soul going comatose would be Riku, or at least if he accepted Namine's offer to erase XH off him.
i dont see why your still arguing its pretty obvios that its true counting the fact that THE CREATER OF EVERYTHING said so himself.
Considering the keyblade pic I just posted, I can play with facts too. It's just a matter of how you interpret said facts.

Last edited:

moonboy

Vanitas got destroyed with the X-Blade-- my evidence? Well...do you see any Unversed around?

Allister Rose

French Lover
eraser rain it was confirmed in the ultimania so i'm not going to get in heavy explanation. either look stubborn and/or stupid. or accept it

Nayru's Love

Awards
I think your words can cut both ways, considering that's pretty much the point I've been addressing almost this entire time.

Nayru's Love

Awards
elaborate please. i don't know what your talking about

Nomura said that Ven's heart merged with Sora's. However, I don't think he meant Ven's physical heart.

Did it ever meet Sora in the RoL? (Not the awakening)
Considering how Ven could summon both his keyblade and the Door to Light, did his heart even leave him in the first place?

CadenLuminara137

Stepping out of the darkness, and into the light
Ummmm can i see a video where vanitas gets killed by X-Blade ^^ being difficult, plus i just wanna see it. These arguments and videos posted have inspired roleplay! *scuttles of roleplay section*

BTW: Eraser, I think you too are just being difficult, they have presented more than enough evidence to prove their point and did you not see Sora hugging the lillte ball of light (Ven's Heart) in the video they posted?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Nomura said that Ven's heart merged with Sora's. However, I don't think he meant Ven's physical heart.

Considering how Ven could summon both his keyblade and the Door to Light, did his heart even leave him in the first place?

your basically inventing things for your favor. when has a non physical heart introduced?

Nayru's Love

Awards
BTW: Eraser, I think you too are just being difficult, they have presented more than enough evidence to prove their point and did you not see Sora hugging the lillte ball of light (Ven's Heart) in the video they posted?
That happened in an Awakening, which is a state of mind. We don't really know whether or not they met in the Realm of Light/Present.

your basically inventing things for your favor. when has a non physical heart introduced?
You got a better explanation?

moonboy

Yen Sid said Ven's heart is asleep; Ultimainia clearly states that Ventus' heart is within Sora, atm your "physical heart" claim is just a conjecture.

All the evidence we have atm points to Ven's heart being with Sora.
As for how Ven summoned the DoL, we dunno-- in fact we don't really how how Sora did it-- that's probably going to be explained in a later series.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
hhhmmm now that i think of it eraser rain.... maybe he does? ugh curse you nomura for making everything so confusing!!!
while there is solid evidence of him not having his heart there is also solid evidence of him indeed having a heart. ugh this is so confusing. itll probably be explained once bbs comes out here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back