• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: Welcome to Niceland

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

horto12485

Awards
Well there goes a World that everyone wanted for Either Kingdom Hearts 3 or the next Saga oh well no Wreck it Ralph world for Sora.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
KH 3.5 - Riku finds a way into Game Central Station, then accesses Verum Rex.

tenor.gif

But then it begs the question, why is Sora there? If it's a data world, what happened?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Well there goes a World that everyone wanted for Either Kingdom Hearts 3 or the next Saga oh well no Wreck it Ralph world for Sora.

Big Hero 6 was the designated Data themed world for Kingdom Hearts III and we don't even know the plot of Kingdom Hearts IV so we cannot even assume what worlds will make it to that game.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
tenor.gif

But then it begs the question, why is Sora there? If it's a data world, what happened?
Well if the theory about jumping timelines is real... in KHUX they went to another timeline that is made of data. Maybe Sora ended up in a data Shibuya that is in another timeline?

CaptFancyPants

Just wondering, why is his name still being translated to Ephemera? Hasn't it been officially confirmed as Ephemer for a while now?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just wondering, why is his name still being translated to Ephemera? Hasn't it been officially confirmed as Ephemer for a while now?
The Japanese text has it as Ephemera, so that’s how Goldpanner and Sign decide to translate it rather than with his actual name. They did swap to Brain though.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
It's actually Data Sora from Coded?

Maybe. If data is becoming really relevant, and we now have a world that's not really supposed to exist technically, then Data Sora could easily fit in with whatever this plot line has planned.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Back to the data topic, with data crossing into the real world, I think this may just be how we'll play through another Keyblade War: the wielders will be data.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

You're the only person who's acknowledged us still using the old spelling lol. Even when we were making a big stink about Brain, my usage of Ephemera slipped by unnoticed. Since no one cared, I stubbornly stuck with the 'a', partially because of habit, which is what happens when a character takes like 1.5 years to be introduced to the western audience, and partially because the name with the 'a' is undeniably better.

In all seriousness, meant to drop the 'a' in the last update, but 'lo and behold, no one says his name and he decides to ditch us. So the next time his name is said or whatever will be when we start using Ephemer like everyone else.

Edit: I want to add that I probably would have dropped the 'a' last year but SE decided to call him Ephemera at the Dandelion Meeting and it revitalized me 8D

Last edited:

Obiewantsanipod

I need someone to explain something to me. It was said that all the world used to be one before the keyblade war. We know that the worlds that appear in KHUX are from the future and are data versions of those worlds. So when did the split happen? Was it after KHX but we don't go to those real worlds because KHUX takes place in the unchained realm? Or is it that the keyblade war that split off those worlds hasn't taken place yet?

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I need someone to explain something to me. It was said that all the world used to be one before the keyblade war. We know that the worlds that appear in KHUX are from the future and are data versions of those worlds. So when did the split happen? Was it after KHX but we don't go to those real worlds because KHUX takes place in the unchained realm? Or is it that the keyblade war that split off those worlds hasn't taken place yet?

I think it would've happened in KH Chi. Unless something crazy happened in the events of Union X that pretty much ruined the universe as we know it. In KHUX, the war never happens, and nobody but the new union leaders remember what happened. So I'm guessing if they went to their original realm, it'd probably look a lot like how it is today: separated, and Daybreak Town would most likely be destroyed.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Honestly didn't expect to be going into Sugar Rush so soon. We'd need to reunite with Ephemer in Hero's Duty first, so that kid better not have died or something. Every time we split up I get so worried ;-; I'm sure he's safe with Calhoun, right?

Edit: Now that it's not 4am, I should make a correction that "Sugar Rush" in the tweet doesn't refer to the game Sugar Rush but the Japanese name of the film "Wreck-It-Ralph". So we're probably hanging out in Niceland proper for a while before meeting Vanellope.

Last edited:
Back