• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: Welcome to Niceland

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts Union X Japan updated with 5 more quests today (No. 876~880). The new world based on Wreck-It-Ralph, called "Niceland" makes its debut! 

Watch the scenes with English subs, translations by goldpanner

Ephemera: Is this… the new world?

Chirithy: There are so many exits.

Oh, there!

(You see the bugs go into Fix-It-Felix Jr. Player starts to run off after them but Ephemera stops them.)

Ephemera: Wait a minute.

(On the other side of the station, the Darkling escapes to Hero's Duty.)

Chirithy: Ah, there too!

Ephemera: The source of the glitches, and the Darkling's goal…

It looks like we will have to split up to investigate.

I'll go after the Darkling. Player, you check out the glitches!

(You nod and split up.)

(Player and Chirithy arrive in Niceland. Chirithy looks around but can't find the bugs.)

Chirithy: They got away…

We can't just let them go. Let's hurry up and find them!

(You start walking away when all of a sudden, a scream sounds out. You look in the direction to see a tall apartment building being attacked by Heartless.)

Chirithy: Heartless too??

(You get ready to charge.)

Chirithy: Seems like you know what to do.

(You defeat the Heartless and continue making your way up the building to confront the mystery man.)

???: Who are you?

Don't tell me you're trying to go Turbo! Not in my game, you don't!

(You defeat the man and send him falling off the edge of the building. But then, a voice calls out.)

???: Ralph.

(Someone emerges from a window.)

???: Ralph!

(He spots the Player.)

???: Wait, did you…

(He runs over to the edge and sees Ralph lying in the mud.)

???: Oh no!

(He pushes you away.)

Felix: What are you doing! You can't just come into our game and do whatever you…

Well, okay, Ralph is a villain, but he's an important villain in this game.

Ralph wrecks, I fix. The who defeats him is me, Felix.

It looks like the players didn't notice, so you're off the hook this time, but make sure to be careful from now on.

Now, I have to go prepare for a party. See you.

(You watch him run off. Meanwhile, Ralph cleans himself up and makes his way towards the rubble he calls home. He covers himself in bricks and looks up at the building.)

Ralph: I'd like to try being a hero, like Felix.

Players will obtain the new "Bad Guy Breaker" Keyblade upon clearing quest 880. To upgrade this Keyblade, players must use magic gems and a special trophy, which is obtained from clearing a quest objective. It currently caps out at +5.

3 new songs have been added in this update: the theme of Game Central Station, as well as field and battle themes for Niceland. Listen to them below!

Last edited by a moderator:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Wow, can I just say that Yoko Shimomura absolutely smashes it once again with the world music! I genuinely hope that Union Cross is remade just to see this world in Unreal Engine 4.

And Ralph being a boss battle is interesting, because it shows that the Wreck-It Ralph team are okay with their characters being battled against by Keyblades!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Gaston, Cobra Jafar, Ralph. The number of Disney bosses wasted by this game continues to mount.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Added the new songs to the OP.

Last edited:

Perkilator

Awards
While I’m grateful we got a new world at allreally, Square? Just the KH1 Heartless? No unique designs for the games they invade? Not even a couple Pogo Shovels?

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
While I’m grateful we got a new world at allreally, Square? Just the KH1 Heartless? No unique designs for the games they invade? Not even a couple Pogo Shovels?

It’s still early, they might appear in following quests. Every world has gotten new Heartless designs; I fail to see why this would be the exception when we’ve only been in it for like 5 minutes.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh my god the music is so good! ;~; thank you Shimomura for gifting us with new music.

Thanks for the phenomenal work as always, Sign! ❤

Muke

whatever
Awards
Finally! I haven't had a chance to watch the cutscenes or read any translations yet, so can somebody explain what the Niceland is? Is it like a ... sub-world to the Game Station? And I'm guessing it's Ralph's game?

Thanks Sign~!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Finally! I haven't had a chance to watch the cutscenes or read any translations yet, so can somebody explain what the Niceland is? Is it like a ... sub-world to the Game Station? And I'm guessing it's Ralph's game?

Thanks Sign~!

Yes to both. Player enters Niceland through a gateway in Game Central Station. Like in the film, there are gates to all the other games here as well (Ephemera went to Hero’s Duty during this time, which will likely also have a unique name). Niceland is the name of the town where Ralph’s game takes place.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I like the amount of detail that went into Niceland. Seeing the trash, Felix train, and Ralph's brick bed is a nice touch.

Hopefully the Bad Guy Breaker makes it into KH3 as a DLC keyblade

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Subbed videos are up! As always, thanks to goldpanner for her awesome work <3

Perkilator

Awards
It’s still early, they might appear in following quests. Every world has gotten new Heartless designs; I fail to see why this would be the exception when we’ve only been in it for like 5 minutes.
Eh, you're right. It's not the end of the world unless Square decides "You know what? The KH1 Heartless are all good, dunno what kinda Heartless would fit in a WiR world anyway".

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Wait, if Hero's Duty exists here then...

tumblr_mdhw9rOybd1r0e42eo1_500.gif

Oh dear.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
SHUT UP! You're making TOO much sense, and it HYPES ME UP! xD
My theory is that some of Ansem's data in Space Paranoids contains Game Central Station. Riku uses Game Central Station to jump to Verum Rex. It's possible that Game Central Station is in the Sleeping Realm (or the data is sleeping) and that's how Verum Rex is linked to Shibuya.

Back