• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Squirming Evil playing instead of Graceful Assassin, Scythe of Petals or Lord of the Castle hinting for Lauriam is the one who will gonna be rekt hard here...

Flower boy I love you, stop biting more than you can chew gdi
I'm guessing this is how Lauriam ends up in present day KH: Maleficent beat his behind and put him in one of the beds or Darkness suggested her to do so. It's possible Arlene followed Lauriam in there and Darkness also told Maleficent to do the same. Could be the reason as to why Ventus, Lauriam and Arlene all end up in different times in KH: Maleficent returns in the point in time when her crow brings her robe to the Fairies and Lauriam and Arlene end up just right when Xigbar was looking for new recruit.

AR829038

Awards
I'm guessing this is how Lauriam ends up in present day KH: Maleficent beat his behind and put him in one of the beds or Darkness suggested her to do so. It's possible Arlene followed Lauriam in there and Darkness also told Maleficent to do the same. Could be the reason as to why Ventus, Lauriam and Arlene all end up in different times in KH: Maleficent returns in the point in time when her crow brings her robe to the Fairies and Lauriam and Arlene end up just right when Xigbar was looking for new recruit.
As much as I doubt that Maleficent could really hold her own against Lauriam, a Keyblade wielder with much more experience than Sora had when he whooped her ass in KH1, it would be nice all the same to see her totally own SOMEbody after being a joke villain for so long.

Zetsumei

Awards
As much as I doubt that Maleficent could really hold her own against Lauriam, a Keyblade wielder with much more experience than Sora had when he whooped her ass in KH1, it would be nice all the same to see her totally own SOMEbody after being a joke villain for so long.

I honestly don't think Maleficent will fight him at all. I'm betting that Darkness will step in, and that battle will be how we get his/her identity reveal.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
All of them were good, but this is easily the best of the 4 updates! Not only we got another great cliffhanger, but more important we finally got some answers.

Ven is the fake leader and the ark is the machine from KH1 End of the World.

No doubt it's just a matter of time, until Sora's crown necklace has some meaning too

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I mean, it's not like these Wielders have been properly trained. And remember: Maleficent also has experience dealing with Wielders.

I honestly don't think Maleficent will fight him at all. I'm betting that Darkness will step in, and that battle will be how we get his/her identity reveal.
Quite possible, seeing as how Darkness needs Maleficent to be to the future. Also, it's possible they may suggest have Darkness interfere without the need to reveal his/her identity (assuming Darkness has an identity and isn't just that darkness covered coat).

Lauriam got tired of progressing his own subplot by himself so he dumped it on the others and went off to do extremely shady business.
Yeah. There's something weird. It feels like we're missing something when he said "you know I have to get rid of you now". Feels like he knows something. Or maybe he finished his subplot and it ended somehow related to the reason as to why he's in that room in the tower is because the end of his search layed that out for him?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah. There's something weird. It feels like we're missing something when he said "you know I have to get rid of you now". Feels like he knows something. Or maybe he finished his subplot and it ended somehow related to the reason as to why he's in that room in the tower is because the end of his search layed that out for him?

I agree. If this place is forbidden, why did Lauriam go down there? And his timing is impeccable, arriving there at the exact moment Maleficent might have hopped into the ark? Veeeery suspicious.

DraceEmpressa

Awards
I agree. If this place is forbidden, why did Lauriam go down there? And his timing is impeccable, arriving there at the exact moment Maleficent might have hopped into the ark? Veeeery suspicious.
I think Lauriam actually doesn't care much about the rules and is willing to break the rules as long as he can get answers about Strelitzia, or even better, actually brings her back. Him later turning on the others because they hid the fact she was suppose to be an Union Leader too sounds likely.

Noivern

Awards
Maleficent returns in the point in time when her crow brings her robe to the Fairies and Lauriam and Arlene end up just right when Xigbar was looking for new recruit.
While I think you may be right on the first guess (Maleficent is quite capable and a version of her empowered by Darkness could be quite powerful), the later doesn't make much sense. The two Keyblade wielders seem to be in their teenage years in UX while they are adults by the time they turn into Nobodies, and there's that as well: they had to become Nobodies first. While I don't doubt that Luxu, knowing who they are, would turn them into Nobodies, he didnt have his Keyblade until after KH3, so that couldn't have happened.

We have no idea how experient the Dandelions are, thought, except for maybe Ephemera and Skuld. They were chosen with their ability to lead in mind, not battle prowness. Sora is a dumbass but he was a really strong dumbass by the time he wips Maleficent's ass in KH1.

Also, I just realized: if Maleficent does get a power boost from Darkness to handle Lauriam, that's going to be the second time this happens with her, the first being right after Ansem releases the Darkness in her heart. I wonder if this is relevant somehow.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I think Lauriam actually doesn't care much about the rules and is willing to break the rules as long as he can get answers about Strelitzia, or even better, actually brings her back. Him later turning on the others because they hid the fact she was suppose to be an Union Leader too sounds likely.

Of course, but I don't think we can condense his presence there down to just "he doesn't care about rules and is just trying to find his sister." This series of events is way too convenient, and his reaction is suspect.

Hirokey123

Awards
Hrm...a theory perhaps. I can see Maleficent using her powers to beat Lauriam, Maleficent is not weak she has a lot of skills and was pretty effortlessly able to capture Data Riku. She also never has been fought alone or at her full power alone. In BBS Ventus had the aid of the three good fairies and she seemed perfectly fine and in the Aqua fight she had the prince and fairies. When Sora fought her

I'm going to propose an idea, Maleficent will defeat Lauriam and then instead of kill him Darkness will tell her he needs to be sent forward in time. Now in doing this his body will be torn to shreds he'll lose himself and become just a heart and without a medium he will not be able to recompile so for a time he will just sort of "exist". Then Maleficent will send herself forward and that will be the end of her part. The union leaders will realize Lauriam is missing and try to find him and that will lead them to getting Elrena involved. Ultimately she will use the arc because she will try to find Lauriam.

Last edited:

LoneFox

Awards
I think "forbidden" just mean that the regular Dandelions are not allowed to go inside the tower. It does not apply to the union leaders.

Maleficent's trope is putting people into magical sleep, and Lauriam/Marluxia seems to have learned it from somewhere as well, because he used it on Sora. Perhaps it was from personal experience at the receiving end of it?

Now, here is an interesting thought experiment: Let's undo the change Ava made and give the book and the list of names to Strelitzia like they were supposed to go. What happens, what will be different? I seem to have found something revealing, and I want to see if others come to the same conclusion...

AleMustDie

Awards
Wait a sec. Im not really follow UX story since a lot of time
There is a recap somewhere?

I played KHIII and not yet the ReMind part. Just watched the Secret Ending on YT.

But Vanitas says Ia am darkness. Is it related to Darkness? I mean, when you defeat him.
Could it be that he recompose as Darkness after that?
If Ventus killed Strelitzia as Darkness, then Darkness becomes Vanitas later. And in the end, after Vanitas disappear, he's again Darkness.

Or I am completely lost?

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Wait a sec. Im not really follow UX story since a lot of time
There is a recap somewhere?

I played KHIII and not yet the ReMind part. Just watched the Secret Ending on YT.

But Vanitas says Ia am darkness. Is it related to Darkness? I mean, when you defeat him.
Could it be that he recompose as Darkness after that?
If Ventus killed Strelitzia as Darkness, then Darkness becomes Vanitas later. And in the end, after Vanitas disappear, he's again Darkness.

Or I am completely lost?
There are a few YouTube videos summing it up. I recommend damo279

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Maybe that isn't Lauriam?

The two Keyblade wielders seem to be in their teenage years in UX while they are adults by the time they turn into Nobodies,
I mean, it's possible they grew the same way Ienzo grew as Zexion. And we don't know what types of effects the Ark has on the person.

While I don't doubt that Luxu, knowing who they are, would turn them into Nobodies, he didnt have his Keyblade until after KH3, so that couldn't have happened.
Good point, but it's not like he could have used Darkness to make them Nobodies or this is the moment that Luxigbar tells Xemnas about the Keyblade Legacy and the Superior turns them into Nobodies.

I wonder if this is relevant somehow.
Could just be a callback to KH1.

Of course, but I don't think we can condense his presence there down to just "he doesn't care about rules and is just trying to find his sister." This series of events is way too convenient, and his reaction is suspect.
Exactly. How would he even know of the place? The Thing is exactly the kind of thing I imagine the MoM wouldn't really want the Dandelions to know about.

Now in doing this his body will be torn to shreds
I'd like to propose that this could be a point where he turns into a Nobody. Assuming this is Lauriam, his strong will to keep looking for his sister could cause his body to not perish and immediately create his Nobody. Maleficent goes into a pod, so he decides to do the same thing.

The union leaders will realize Lauriam is missing and try to find him and that will lead them to getting Elrena involved. Ultimately she will use the arc because she will try to find Lauriam.
Makes perfect sense and can see it happening.

I think "forbidden" just mean that the regular Dandelions are not allowed to go inside the tower. It does not apply to the union leaders.
We're even assuming the Union Leaders know of the room's existence. By the way Darkness talks about it, it's as if only the MoM and him know about it. Perhaps not even Luxu nor the Foretellers know about it.

Also, remember that the Ark is in the real Daybreak Town. Which is another reason as to why ask ourselves how and why does Lauriam know about that place, and again, I insist this may not be Lauriam.

Maleficent's trope is putting people into magical sleep, and Lauriam/Marluxia seems to have learned it from somewhere as well, because he used it on Sora. Perhaps it was from personal experience at the receiving end of it?
Nice observation, but it could be a reference to pollen = flowers.

Now, here is an interesting thought experiment: Let's undo the change Ava made and give the book and the list of names to Strelitzia like they were supposed to go. What happens, what will be different? I seem to have found something revealing, and I want to see if others come to the same conclusion...
Can't say, seeing as how, even though Ava deviated from the MoM's plan, I don't have a doubt in mind that he planned for a scenario where Ava would do that.

Any

Awards
Oh god, what if Maleficent yeets Lauriam into the machine to test it out.

Blizzard-

Awards
I’m fairly positive most of the KHUX cast that gets drop kicked into the future do arrive around the same time. Yes Ven is much younger than the others (and we really don’t know what age subject x is at our current time), but he didn’t age for ten years. If the others didn’t become nobodies until closer to KH1, it’d make sense that they appear about 10 years older than Ven.

LoneFox

Awards
We're even assuming the Union Leaders know of the room's existence. By the way Darkness talks about it, it's as if only the MoM and him know about it. Perhaps not even Luxu nor the Foretellers know about it.

Also, remember that the Ark is in the real Daybreak Town. Which is another reason as to why ask ourselves how and why does Lauriam know about that place, and again, I insist this may not be Lauriam.
We seem to have a little misunderstanding here. When Maleficent and the Darkness talk about lack of security, they are not in the room yet, but in a corridor. They are clearly talking about the tower as a whole and not the hidden room.

Luxu and the foretellers definitely don't know about the ark. MoM kept it secret, because he doesn't want them to to make the obvious connection between it and his disappearance. This is one of the main reasons why I think the Darkness is actually MoM himself: the Darkness knows too much to be anyone else.

Lauriam has been doing suspicious things since the beginning. Why was he late from their first meeting? Why he refused to participate in gathering ingredients for the pets? Why is he not interested in being a leader? And why the Shift Pride thing? The way that scene happens makes it quite obvious that it is meant to be a clue.

Nice observation, but it could be a reference to pollen = flowers.
The interesting part of it is at the end, when Sora gets kissed out of the sleep by a male horse. There appears to be some hidden meaning in that scene, in addition to the obvious Disney humor and almost as obvious gay reference, but I still don't understand exactly what it is.

Back