• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

5 story quests have been added! Thanks to goldpanner for the translations!

(King Candy swims through the code, linking cables to a Heartless node. Vaneloppe’s node is left disconnected and forgotten.)

(Player spots Vaneloppe fixing up her kart. They approach her.)

Vaneloppe: Hey! Thanks for the help back there!

(Meanwhile, Ralph is lurking about.)

Ralph: I can't get my medal back if I'm in jail.

(He spots Vaneloppe.)

Ralph: It's that little crumbsnatcher.

(...and Player as well.)

Ralph: And you're here too, you thorn in my side.

Vaneloppe: What do you think? Take another gander. Pretty great, huh?

Built it myself!

(She proudly shows off her pedal pusher. Player is concerned.)

Vaneloppe: What do you mean, protection? You're saying I have to back out of the race?

No way.

I paid my fee. I'm on the board. So yeah, I'm definitely racing.

(Suddenly, Flap Bugs appear! Player tries to hold them back but some get away and start destroying Vaneloppe's kart.)

Vaneloppe: Stop. You're breaking it!

(Ralph watches this unfold and decides to stand up to them.)

Ralph: Hey! Leave her alone!

(He and Player team up to combat the bugs.)

(Ralph and Player defeat the bugs. Vaneloppe returns to her now destroyed kart, visibly upset. She glares at Ralph.)

Vaneloppe: What are YOU looking at?

Ralph: You're welcome, you rotten little thief.

Vaneloppe: I'm not a thief. I just borrowed your stupid coin. I was gonna give it back to you as soon as I won the race.

Ralph: It's not a coin. It is a medal.

Vaneloppe: Coin. Medal. Just go back to your own dumb game and win another one.

Ralph: I can't. I didn't win it in my game. I won it in Hero's Duty.

You better get it back for me, toot-sweet, sister!

Vaneloppe: Well, unless you've got a go-kart hidden in the fat folds of your neck, I can't help you.

(She gets an idea.)

Vaneloppe: Look, you want that medal, right? And I want to race. So, here's what I'm thinking; you help me get a new kart, a real kart, and I'll win the race and get you back your medal.

Ralph: You want me to help you?

(Vaneloppe gestures to Player.)

Vaneloppe: Well, why not? Besides, they've already agreed to it.

(Player is caught off guard but still nods.)

Come on, what do you say, friend?

Ralph: We are not friends.

(Vaneloppe tries to appeal to Ralph.)

Vaneloppe: Ah come on, pal. You son of a gun.

Come on buddy, let's shake on it.

Come on chumbo. Ralph, my man. My main man.

(Ralph continues to snub her.)

Vaneloppe: Hey, my arm's getting tired. We have a deal or not?

Ralph: You better win.

(He takes Vaneloppe's hand. She offers her other one to Player. The three link together.)

Vaneloppe: Alright! Then we're off to the Kart Factory!

(Brain and Ephemer wait on the hill for Chirithy to return.)

Chirithy: I brought them~

(He runs towards Brain and leaps onto his lap. Brain stands up and sets Chirithy down.)

Brain: Thanks.

(Ven and Skuld arrive. Brain is surprised but plays it cool.)

Ven: Brain, Ephemer, you were together?

What's going on?

Ephemer: Both of them?

(He looks at Brain, who in turn looks at Chirithy disapprovingly.)

Chirithy: Hey, nothing I could do about it~

(Chirithy leaves.)

Ven: Hey guys, did you see? It's snowing!

Skuld: Chirithy said you had something to tell us. Why did you call us all the way out here?

Brain: Mmm~ guess we’ll have to make this work.

I have some questions for you.

Who appointed you to be a Union Leader?

Skuld: Lady Ava, of course.

Ven: Yeah, it was Lady Ava.

Ephemer: No, it wasn't.

Skuld: Huh?

Ven: Uh?

(Brain continues.)

Brain: Where were you and Lady Ava when this happened?

Skuld: Right here.

Ven: For me, it was… near the tower.

Brain: …I see.

(Brain and Ephemer exchange looks. Skuld notices and confronts them.)

Skuld: What's going on? This feels like an interrogation.

Ephemer: We have our reasons, Skuld.

Ven: Are we suspects or something?

Brain: The truth is, Lady Ava entrusted something to me and me alone.

(He takes out the Book of Prophecies.)

Skuld: That's…! The Book of Prophecies??

Brain: Yes, but that's not the issue.

Lady Ava slipped a note inside this book. Written on it were the names of the five Union Leaders, with a circle drawn around the name of the leader who was supposed to receive the Book of Prophecies.

Skuld: Supposed to…?

You mean, your name wasn't circled, Brain?

Brain: It's wasn't. I figured that out when the book was given to me.

(He thinks back to his meeting with Ava.)

Brain: Lady Ava wanted to change the future written in the Book of Prophecies, and so she gave the book to me instead of the leader originally intended to get it.

But, there's one more problem. The names of the Union Leaders.

Among these five names, there’s one who isn't here with us today: Strelitzia - Lauriam's little sister.

Skuld: What? So, did Lady Ava change that too?

Brain: I don't think so.

As you all know, Strelitzia is missing. It's possible that something has happened to her.

If Lady Ava was behind the change in Union Leaders, she wouldn't have had a reason to give me this note in the first place.

She certainly isn't above suspicion in regards to Strelitzia's disappearance, but I don't believe she would do such a thing.

Skuld: What if she appointed another Union Leader because she knew something had happened to Strelitzia?

Brain: Strelitzia was last seen before the bell tolled to signal the start of the Keyblade War. Despite hesitating over whether to even join the Dandelions herself, she became desperate to invite Player.

It’s likely that she was appointed by Lady Ava to be a Union Leader, and thus found out about the Keyblade War.

If Lady Ava was recasting these roles on such short notice, she would have told someone. At the very least, she would have told me, the one she entrusted with the Book of Prophecies in order to change our destinies.

Skuld: That's true…

Was Laurium's name on the note?

Ephemer: Yes, it was.

Lauriam has been dealing with the matter surrounding Strelitzia, so we plan on talking to him once we learn more about what happened.

Brain: The questions we asked you before helped us to determine whether or not the person involved was aware of this replacement. That way, things won't change between us even once the truth is out.

That's what Ephemer and I decided on when we discussed this.

Ephemer: I don't think this person was aware of their situation.

So, I’d like for us to continue working together just like we’ve been doing, as friends, in order to solve this mystery.

(Brain approaches Ven and puts his arm around him.)

Brain: Ventus, your name wasn't on the note.

(Maleficent descends into the depths of the tower.)

Maleficent: Well I never. This place has terrible security.

Darkness: That's because nobody ever comes down here, seeing as how it is forbidden.

Maleficent: You were like this with the ark as well.

You're quite familiar with the forces on this side. Exactly what kind of connection do you have here?

Darkness: Let’s just say, they’re a very, very old acquaintance.

Maleficent: And why does this acquaintance of yours need me to return to my original time?

Darkness: You're to become a guide.

Maleficent: Guide?

Darkness: Didn't I explain this already? In order to transcend time, one needs an intermediary that can reconstruct their flesh, and people who remember them.

Those things don't exist in the future for the people who reside here.

So, if we send you back, you can act as a guide for them.

Maleficent: The denizens of this world will travel to the future?

Darkness: You'll get to return to your original time no matter what. Why bother with the rest of the details?

Maleficent: Hmph! Very well.

(Darkness leads Maleficent towards a gate, lined with gears. It appears to be a dead end.)

Darkness: This is it.

How do we get inside?

(Darkness opens a large corridor.)

Maleficent: I see.

(She finds herself in a large room with a strange contraption lined with capsules (it's the room in the Hollow Bastion portal of the World Terminus in KH1) Maleficent approaches one of the capsules.)

Maleficent: Is this it?

Darkness:Yes.

(The lid pops open, and Maleficent peers inside.)

Darkness: If you wish to return right away, get inside.

Maleficent: No, I don't think I will.

Darkness: If you know what's good for you, you'll go back without digging too deep.

(Suddenly, the sound of the gate opening rings out.)

Maleficent: Well, who do we have here?

(Darkness disappears. A voice calls out.)

???: What are you doing here?

(It's Lauriam!)

Lauriam: I hope you realize, I’m required to take you down.

(He summons his Keyblade, Divine Rose.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
HI EXCUSE ME

VEN IS THE REPLACEMENT

THE ARK!!! THE PLACE FROM THE WORLD TERMINUS!!! LAURIAAAAAAM

yuyayuzu

Awards
Actually I hoped that was not the case but fine... When they made roxas came back from life, I think they would do the cheap way anyways. Now I saw the video, Ventus is so quiet and Skuld is the one arguing. Finally females that is not sidelined

Last edited:

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
And here... It... Is. :ROFLMAO:

Shoulda seen this coming a mile away, tbh
(ESPECIALLY after ReMind hammered it home)

Also, glad to see them finally using that secret chamber from KH1. Is that the ark, I wonder?

Is that same place with the poem that Mickey quotes in 0.2?
Yep! Though I think he only quoted a couple lines of it.

Ok bringing back the machine from the World Terminus is too cool. One the series’ oldest mysteries. I always just assumed it was an early concept for a machine built by the apprentices to separate hearts from bodies.
Same honestly. For a while I used to think that maybe they were scrapped Chambers for the PoH, but then I realized the number was off XD After that I just figured it was another room in Radiant Garden that Ansem used.

Violet Pluto

Awards
Just woke up and checked this on a whim. I'll process this when I get up for real. See you then.

yuyayuzu

Awards
I will try to translate from 5:38, this is just rough translation so better wait for proper one but I feel like translating
Chirithy: Here they are
Brain: Thanks
Ven: Brain, Ephemera , You are together all the time? What's the matter?
Ephemera: Two people? ( I think because only ven is intended)
Chirithy: There's no other option
Ven: Hey, do you look at the snow?
Skuld: You said you need to talk but why do you bring us here?
Brain: Well, fine. Then, let me ask something. Who assigned you as a leader?
Skuld : Master Ava
Ven: Yeah, it's master Ava
Ephemer: well, this is wrong? ( I don't know how to translate this sentence properly because it depends on the conversation later)
Ven and SKuld: ?
Brain: Where was Master Ava at that time?
Skuld: It was here
Ven: Mine was ...
Ven: Near the tower
Brain: I see
Skuld: What is this? It feels like interrogation
Ephemera: We have reasons, Skuld
Ven: We are being suspected for something?
Brain: Actually, there was something that only I received from Master Ava
Skuld: That is book of prophecy?
Brain: Yeah, but that's not what's important now
Brain: In this book, there is a memo that is left from Master Ava which contains the names of the 5 union leaders and who is supposed to receive the book circled in red
Skuld: Supposed to? You are not circled, Brain?
Brain: Yeah, actually I realized it when she gave me the book
Brain: Master Ava wants to change the future that is written in the book so she gave me the book instead of supposed one.
Brain: But there is one more thing. The problem is the names of the leaders. There is one person here whose name is not on the list and lauriam's sister Strelitizia name was on the list
Skuld: Huh? Is that also Master Ava's doing?
Brain: I think that's not it. As you know, Strelitzia is going missing which means probably something happened to her. If the replacement of the leaders is also her doing, she don't need to give me the note. Strelitzia missing makes Master Ava suspicious but I don't think she is the person who will do that
Skuld: Maybe because something happened to Strelitizia makes her to appoint another leader?
Brain: Last info on where Strelitizia is seen was before that bell before keyblade war rang. When Strelitzia herself doubts on joining the dandelion but decides to invite player
Brain: Probably because she heard from Master Ava keyblade war was going to happen
Brain: If the replacement happens at that short time, at least there will one person who will be infomed
Brain: At least to me , who received the book
Skuld: Yeah. Lauriam's name was also on the list?
Ephemer: Yeah, and because Lauriam also has Strelitizia's case to deal with, we plan to talk to him after we figured out more
Brain: I wanted to confirm if the replacement realizes that he is replacement or not by the questions just now
Brain: So even if we know the truth, our relationship won't change
Brain: And I discussed with Ephemera
Ephemera: I think he doesn't realize it so for figuring out the cause of this , we need to work together like before
Brain: Ventus , your name was not on the list

Marluxia part will be tranlasted later

Last edited:

GreyouTT

Awards
aEwkm7u.gif

DraceEmpressa

Awards
And to think the one Maleficent has been trailing in Corona wasn't Sora all along.... oh, and Corona is Latin for "crown", and crowns of laurel leaves are often used to signify high status in ancient Rome or Greece. Sheesh, Nomura, calm down with the royalty symbolism.

GreyouTT

Awards
Hey didn't the secret reports in 3 say they were planning a second world line jump.

👀

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Damn.. just noticed how pained Ephemer looks throughout this whole conversation. Like, you can tell discussing this stuff is not easy for him.

Hey didn't the secret reports in 3 say they were planning a second world line jump.

👀
Correct. And if you're implying certain characters could attempt to use the ark to escape their "cage", that might not be too far off. I could see each chamber sending them off one by one, but they all accidentally end up in different time periods (perhaps due to some kind of rush?). The implication, based on the reports, is that it was prompted by the "virus"/Ava's ace in the hole, implying that perhaps Blain thought it up. It wouldn't be out of character, considering all his declarations about being the "virus that rewrites the world", or something like that.

Any

Awards
Guys, Do you think someone behind the scenes is pretending to be Ava due to what Ventus said?

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
Guys, Do you think someone behind the scenes is pretending to be Ava due to what Ventus said?
That seems to be the implication (especially with Blaine's later comment). Well, that... Or he's lying. But he looked pretty sincere in the moment.

Reactions: Any

Any

Awards
That seems to be the implication (especially with Blaine's later comment). Well, that... Or he's lying. But he looked pretty sincere in the moment.

Uh oh, cloning is back. I don’t think Venty is lying either

yuyayuzu

Awards
Maleficent: This place is so guardless
Darkness: Originally, this place isn't allowed to be entered so nobody came in
Maleficent: Not only about the box, you are quite familiar with this place, aren't ya? What's your relationship with this place?
Darkness: An ancient people? ( I am not sure)
Maleficent: And why is that ancient people troubled if I don't return to my era?
Darkness: To be destination
Maleficent: Destination?
Darkness: Originally the residents in the world here does't have a future ( ??? not sure)
Darkness: So if you return to your era , you will become their destination
Maleficent: The resident of this world to the future?
Darkness: No matter what it is, you have no other option than to return to the future
Darkness: Everything else doesn't matter, does it?
Maleficent: Hmph, fine

Darkness: Here
Maleficent: How do get in?

Maleficent: I see

Maleficent: Is this it?
Darkness : Yeah
Darkness: Without further ado, please get inside
Maleficent: It seems like I cant do that
Darkness: You better get back without searching something else ( Searching is searching personal matter something like that)
Door noises
Maleficent: You see
Lauriam: Why are you here?
Lauriam: I may need to defeat you depending on the matter

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Darn so it was Ven. I like that they're making it very likely that he was tricked and isn't the murderer of Strelitzia. Ven killing Sterlinzia just clashes too much with how Xehanort described him in his reports.

My current theory is that Darkness is the one that did the deed and who will later implant themself into Ven or be sealed within him, which will later mix with Ven's darkness to create Vanitas. Right now it seem pretty clear that Ven and Darkness are two different entities, with the events of the inspection and infiltration seemingly happening at the same time. Guess Darkness knew Ava appointed the leaders but didn't know where she did it.

Having those chambers reappear is very unexpected. Seems despite meshing well with KH1 Hallow Bastion they aren't actually creations of the apprentices. Guess DDD (or was it coded) already confirmed they weren't used to deheart the apprentices, but cool to see it brought back. Though weren't there only 4 lying directly at the machine with two on the walls?

Back