• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Plot Thickens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ink Ribbon

Awards
According to Luxu, all five of them make the jump to the next worldline.

Sorry to randomly point out your post, Sign, but this is actually a good time for maybe someone to clarify this for me lol.

I assume that the union leader that gets No Name will remain behind to rebuild things. However since the report does say the Five are sent forward, wouldn't that mean that he/she took No Name with them too? How would Luxu be able to watch over the keyblade if they're not in the same timeline? Unless...the Five, Elrena and Maleficent happen to reform around the time Luxu passed through time naturally to catch up to them? Or could "the Five" be referring to Ava, Gula and company being shot forward instead of the new union leaders?

Maybe I've missed something along the way. Thanks to anyone that might be able to clear this up.

D

Deleted member 252753

Sorry to randomly point out your post, Sign, but this is actually a good time for maybe someone to clarify this for me lol.

I assume that the union leader that gets No Name will remain behind to rebuild things. However since the report does say the Five are sent forward, wouldn't that mean that he/she took No Name with them too? How would Luxu be able to watch over the keyblade if they're not in the same timeline? Unless...the Five, Elrena and Maleficent happen to reform around the time Luxu passed through time naturally to catch up to them? Or could "the Five" be referring to Ava, Gula and company being shot forward instead of the new union leaders?

Maybe I've missed something along the way. Thanks to anyone that might be able to clear this up.
Looking at reports 11 and 12 it is pretty clear that Luxu does give No Name to one of the five new union leaders before they go to another worldline (he talks about the Dandelions hopping world lines and 'the Masters' before that).

Luxu assumedly does somehow cross to the worldline separately (' I will depart this land') as he clearly does meet some of the Five again and I guess to the start of it to come in contact with the Five whenever they appear ('I will continue gazing upon each passing era'), though I don't think we know how it all really works.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Perhaps at the time Nomura did not have a clear idea, but maybe he meant that the Five get out of Data!Daybreak Town and then some jump a Worldline?

Eonstar890

Awards
The term "world line" is still a bit vague as far as what it truly defines.

Given what we know I think that it makes most sense for it to mean from a data world line to the RoL world line. It is still unclear what the device Maleficent has found truly is. Seeing as how Lauriam is also there it most likely exists in the data world, meaning that machine might be a way to escape the data worlds. However Darkness has described the ark to be in the castle which is supposed to be a way into the future. In which case this device may be accomplishing both methods. Regardless, the Five will find a way out of the Data Cage, and at least three characters will jump into the future.

What I am currently thinking is that the five who jump out of this cage and into the future are going to be Lauriam, Elrena, Skuld, Ventus, and Brain. Ephemer stays behind and remains trapped in the Data Cage along with the rest of the uber powerful Dandelions. (I also feel like this Data Cage is what the Black Box contains). This could possibly explain why he appears before Sora during the Keyblade War alongside a whole bunch of Keyblades. As for the other five, I definitely feel like something will go awry with the machine causing it to malfunction and scatter them across space and time. Brain will be the first to emerge, and be the one to establish the new order of Keyblade wielders who will build Scala from the ruins of Daybreak, with the main goal of being to protect the light. I also feel like Brain will be the one to receive No Name which would make sense for the way we know history will unfold. Then later on the other four emerge, scattered across the real worlds, with no memory of their past lives. Skuld lands in Radiant Garden, where she becomes Subject X. Lauriam and Elrena are unknown, but emerge presumably together and stick together until becoming members of the Organization. Ventus emerges in a place where he is quickly found by Master Xehanort, perhaps Scala?

Hopefully Dark Road will expand on the World of Scala.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Thank you AdrianXXII. I keep trying to place a character in the role of the killer of Strelitzia, but it has to be Darkness. I believe Darkness also has the ability to shapeshift, and maybe appeared to Ven in the shape of Ava to induct him into the Dandelions. Darkness needs a vessel to move forward in time, and it will be Ventus.

What I don't get is why have two siblings (Laurium and Strelitzia) be on the list of the Master of Masters? I have such a hard time getting past this. It doesn't make any sense.

The storyline is getting way too confusing lately. First we hear of worldlines, and now an ark? Which is it? Why would Darkness even lead Malificent to the ark machine, when he/she already mentions that it was never fully complete? Now we know why Malificent is hesitant to get inside. Question though, when she finds the machine, is she in digital Daybreak Town or real world Daybreak Town?

The word "ark" is being thrown about in two different ways. First a machine, and then the line from BBS, "And now it is your darkness that shall be the ark that sustains me." If we go off of the second option, Ventus would be the "ark" for Darkness. Will other characters witness this event, and follow suit? Maybe that's the key instead of moving forward in time? What if nobody uses the machine at all?

I know that Ephemer will not make it, possibly struck down by Ventus/Darkness in the keyblade graveyard. Maybe a connection to the Dark Inferno? and Brain needs to go on to rebuild Daybreak Town into Scala ad Caelum and be the lineage of Eraqus. Which leaves Skuld, Ventus, and Laurium?

I still think that Grand Central Station in the Wreck it Ralph world is a bigger key to getting to the outside world.
Maybe Grand Central Station connects to Verum Rex? Which could explain the worldline that they escape to?

DarknessInZero

Maybe Grand Central Station connects to Verum Rex? Which could explain the worldline that they escape to?

Ah, I like that a lot since the Grand Central Station is the center of video games which explains why Nomrua went out of his way to introduce Noctis Yozora as a video game character.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Ah, I like that a lot since the Grand Central Station is the center of video games which explains why Nomrua went out of his way to introduce Noctis Yozora as a video game character.
Grand Central Station could also be a pathway to TWEWY Shibuya. Maybe some TWEWY characters wound up in Verum Rex Shibuya due to confusion.

DarknessInZero

Grand Central Station could also be a pathway to TWEWY Shibuya. Maybe some TWEWY characters wound up in Verum Rex Shibuya due to confusion.

Yup, can totally see that one happening. Imagine if the entire concept of world lines is just different video game universes. That would be wild even for KH but totally here for it.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Yup, can totally see that one happening. Imagine if the entire concept of world lines is just different video game universes. That would be wild even for KH but totally here for it.
Though I think with how Worldlines are looking to work, they could just be totally random and you have no control over them.

Unless Grand Central Station is an attempt at trying to centralize Worldline hopping.

Back