• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: The Abnormality Spreads / To the Control Room

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X updated with 5 new story quests (No. 866~870) on 3/28!

Watch the cutscenes with English subs, translations by goldpanner! Watch previous scenes in our full KHUX cutscene playlist.

(Ven rides the elevator up to the Control Room.)

Ven: What is all this?!

Brain! Brain! Where are you??

(He calls and calls, but realizes Brain has disappeared. Meanwhile, Ephemera and Player arrive inside the tower. They chase some Heartless towards the elevator. Chirithy appears.)

Chirithy: I don't know if we should be here…!

Ephemera: This is an abnormal situation. We don't have a choice.

Besides, I trust Player. It'll be okay.

Let's hurry.

(The ground shakes and the elevator activates, much to their surprise. They head towards the Control Room to find Ven surrounded by Bug Block-like enemies. Ephemera quickly dispatches the enemy.)

Ven: Ahh! Ephemera!

Ephemera: Ven! You're here.

Ven: I was in the meeting room, but a figure that looked like Lady Ava appeared out of nowhere…

(Player and Chirithy approach.)

Ephemera: This is my friend.

Ven: Ah, that friend.

Ephemera: And?

Ven: Oh, well, I think we need to ask Brain about this.

Ephemera: Is he in the control room?

Ven: Yeah.

(Suddenly, a voice calls out.)

???: Y o u a r e d i f f e r e n t…

Player: Huh?!

(They turn around to find Darklings have appeared. )

Chirithy: We're surrounded!

(Chirithy leaves the scene while the Keyblade Wielders make quick work of Darklings.)

(Although the threat has been vanquished, the glitches appear even stronger than before.)

Ven: What is this?!

(Suddenly, the glitches stop.)

Ephemera: Maybe the abnormality is happening in the control room too.

Ven: I hope Brain is okay.

Ephemera: Let's find out.

(Chirithy returns to voice his concern.)

Chirithy: Whaaaat! You want Player to come too??

Ephemera: Yeah.

(Ephemera opens a portal.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Hirokey123

Awards
So they are going to pull Tron then I'm guessing. By that I mean Tron's world was incorporated in the series as the main software for AtW's computer. Given the way it cuts and that animation I'm thinking we're about to find out Wreck it Ralph is going to be the control center's software. The bug blox will make a good replacement for the Cybugs and it's pretty easy to see how the whole plot with King Candy and Vanellope can tie into overall story of how someone killed Stre and took her spot in the Dandelions.

I hope it's leading to a plot point where Ephemer seeing Vanellope and her subjects get their memories back makes him rethink keeping the memories of the dandelion wielders hidden. Cue the player getting their memories back and we FINALLY get a flashback to the last part of Chi's story which is what happened with the Dark Chirithy and our player experiencing the keyblade war. Then because the player remembered Dark Chirithy and starts dreaming of them they are reborn once more and we meet again.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
So they are going to pull Tron then I'm guessing. By that I mean Tron's world was incorporated in the series as the main software for AtW's computer. Given the way it cuts and that animation I'm thinking we're about to find out Wreck it Ralph is going to be the control center's software. The bug blox will make a good replacement for the Cybugs and it's pretty easy to see how the whole plot with King Candy and Vanellope can tie into overall story of how someone killed Stre and took her spot in the Dandelions.

I hope it's leading to a plot point where Ephemer seeing Vanellope and her subjects get their memories back makes him rethink keeping the memories of the dandelion wielders hidden. Cue the player getting their memories back and we FINALLY get a flashback to the last part of Chi's story which is what happened with the Dark Chirithy and our player experiencing the keyblade war. Then because the player remembered Dark Chirithy and starts dreaming of them they are reborn once more and we meet again.
Hirokey123
Hirokey1 2 3
Hirokey13
Hirokey 13
Is this Nomura?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The Keyblade Ven wields is some interesting choice. Not only is the color scheme the same as his own (black, green and yellow/white), the spikes on the handguard look like his wingblade style and the keychain as well as the teeth have similarities to Terra's chess piece/the keychain of Ends of the Earth.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
No way, Ventus' original Keyblade was a fully upgraded Missing Ache? A reverse speed Keyblade! This just added a whole new dimension to his character. I really hope that Brain wields a fully upgraded Darkgnaw.

Given the way it cuts and that animation I'm thinking we're about to find out Wreck it Ralph is going to be the control center's software. The bug blox will make a good replacement for the Cybugs and it's pretty easy to see how the whole plot with King Candy and Vanellope can tie into overall story of how someone killed Strelitzia and took her spot in the Dandelions.

I hope it's leading to a plot point where Ephemer seeing Vanellope and her subjects get their memories back makes him rethink keeping the memories of the dandelion wielders hidden. Cue the player getting their memories back and we FINALLY get a flashback to the last part of Chi's story which is what happened with the Dark Chirithy and our player experiencing the Keyblade war. Then because the player remembered Dark Chirithy and starts dreaming of them they are reborn once more and we meet again.

Dude, if something like this happens then I will be flabbergasted! It would mark the first time that a trio of original characters visited a Disney world (I would rather have had Skuld explore with Ephemer and Player as oppose to Ventus).

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The Keyblade Ven wields is some interesting choice. Not only is the color scheme the same as his own (black, green and yellow/white), the spikes on the handguard look like his wingblade style and the keychain as well as the teeth have similarities to Terra's chess piece/the keychain of Ends of the Earth.
Huh, I guess that is true. I was more interested in the fact it's one of Roxas' Keyblades and also one that focuses on Reverse/Dark medals. But the final design of the Missing Ache could have always been meant to parallel Ven's design as well.

Yes please to all of this. Please let them actually use a Disney movie to move the plot of this game for a change lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Video is up! As always, thanks to goldpanner for her wonderful translations!

Last edited:

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Video is up! As always, thanks to goldpanner for her wonderful translations!

Thank YOU and 'panner! :D

Oh, golly. Now we gotta wait a whole month just to see them enter the control room. This is feeling like an Atlus teaser.

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Gotta love how the Bug Blox have been teased for two months now without us being able to fight them, instead we get some good ol' Black Costumes. Maybe all this stuff will make sense in the end.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow. Thanks for the clarification. I mean, Anti-Aqua is sorta like a costume in terms of a cosmetic change.

Yeah, I think it's quite interesting that the Japanese name and English name differ so much. "Darkling" carries with it the implication like they've been transformed into a different type of being entirely (which is why there's often confusion when people mistake them as similar to the Heartless), but "Black Costumes" retains their humanity in a way.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Yeah, I think it's quite interesting that the Japanese name and English name differ so much. "Darkling" carries with it the implication like they've been transformed into a different type of being entirely (which is why there's often confusion when people mistake them as similar to the Heartless), but "Black Costumes" retains their humanity in a way.
Maybe their mechanism is like "The Mask": it's attached to your body, but can be detached.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
So the lil' babby muffin who fights with a reverse grip uses a Reverse Medal Keyblade.

Back