• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(SPOILERS) Union X: Strelitzia's Whereabouts, Brain's Goal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: (SPOILERS) Union X: Strelitzia's Whereabouts, Brain's Goal

Brb, I have to go cook dinner... Tonight’s entree: my words.

Wreck-It Ralph’s story makes sense with this.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

Yeah, after watching this cutscene, it seems that Brain was not supposed to be a new Union Leader. His analogy of being a virus can be metaphoric to a foreign contaminate invading a host (or it could be a subtle parallel to King Candy being a virus for the inevitable Wreck-It Ralph world).

ImVentus

Awards

Dang it!
Now I'm intrigued by Blaine's motivation and his backstory, if there is any.
Could he turn out to be an antihero or just a power-hungry maniac?

I can only hope that he's an orig character and won't turn out to be someone we're already familiar with.

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Dang it!
Now I'm intrigued by Blaine's motivation and his backstory, if there is any.
Could he turn out to be an antihero or just a power-hungry maniac?

I can only hope that he's an original character and won't be someone we already familiar with.

I'd also entertain the notion that he might be an Anti-Villain.
Someone who has ultimately noble/good end goals (in this case breaking the preset path of ruin the Unchained Realm of the Dandelions is supposed to be set) but does questionable or even individually evil things to reach that goal.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah, his quote makes more sense in context. I saw that last line of his on Twitter and was like "what the diddlying hell does that mean"

I see his point but he is being suspicious about it....if you guys think he isn't meant to be a leader than he would be the murderer right? I mean I still feel like he and Ven are the only ones who it could be right now. But they could do a 180 on anyone I guess.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I see his point but he is being suspicious about it....if you guys think he isn't meant to be a leader than he would be the murderer right? I mean I still feel like he and Ven are the only ones who it could be right now. But they could do a 180 on anyone I guess.

Not necessarily as he (or anyone who is the impostor union leader) could have received the rule book from the murderer disguising him/herself as Lady Ava and thus not knowing that he or she isn't supposed to be there.

What strikes me more unusual is that he is suddenly so open about this and totally nonchalantly tells Skuld and Ventus everything.
Either he plans to win them over, silence them immediately after or doesn't mind Lauriam and Ephemer learning of this too as one can bet that both Skuld and Ven won't be able to keep their mouths shut about something so significant at least when it comes to Ephemer.

If Blaine doesn't mind the others knowing though why didn't he wait until Lauriam and Ephemer are back too to drop the bomb and sates Ven's current curiosity with something less drastic for the time being?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Not necessarily as he (or anyone who is the impostor union leader) could have received the rule book from the murderer disguising him/herself as Lady Ava and thus not knowing that he or she isn't supposed to be there.

What strikes me more unusual is that he is suddenly so open about this and totally nonchalantly tells Skuld and Ventus everything.
Either he plans to win them over, silence them immediately after or doesn't mind Lauriam and Ephemer learning of this too as one can bet that both Skuld and Ven won't be able to keep their mouths shut about something so significant at least when it comes to Ephemer.

If Blaine doesn't mind the others knowing though why didn't he wait until Lauriam and Ephemer are back too to drop the bomb and sates Ven's current curiosity with something less drastic for the time being?

Ah right I guess I keep forgetting about that possibility. And yeah, I don't quite get why he is so open about it now either.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Something about the Brain virus that you might not of known as well:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

As it is, I wonder what this all means; I haven't beaten KH3 (tho I did not completely escape the spoilers) so I guess just hold on to our hats and find out?

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Something about the Brain virus that you might not of known as well:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

As it is, I wonder what this all means; I haven't beaten KH3 (tho I did not completely escape the spoilers) so I guess just hold on to our hats and find out?

Brain/Blaine not being a malicious virus seems to be somewhat near-obvious from this UX update alone, no need to get into any KH III spoilers here.

If he is not outright lying in his statements the "Unchained Realm" in which the Dandelions and the Union leaders now reside is intended to fall into ruin and ripped apart just like the original world from Browser Chi and since this seems to be a giant data construct it seems to be an intended malicious program to lead this world to ruin as well.
In this case Brain/Blaine is strictly spoken a non-malicious virus because he intends to infect and stop a program that is already malicious by itself.

By extension this would mean that the stated intention of the Dandelions being spirited away to keep the light safe and avoid the tragedy (which the Master stated to Ava in Back Cover) is a lie.

So either the Master is playing everyone yet again or his original intention as stated to Ava is genuine and his plan got hijacked and altered by someone else.
In the original Browser Chi Ava accuses Luxu of misusing the Master's intents for his own purposes yet if I recall correctly that accusation was never confirmed nor denied either.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com

Oh and you forgot a detail in the spoiler (Sometimes I edit like 5-10 times).

The Brain virus became a monster. By that I mean, it spread further than the creators's intended and created a lot of problems. The devs had put their address and phone number into the code b/c that virus was intended as DRM/a form of revenge on pirates; well, they started getting calls from as far away as the USA from a LOT of angry people. (The creators were in Pakistan)

I find that intriguing and maybe Nomura did his homework..if he did I think everyone can see where this is going.

Last edited:

Noivern

Awards

Since the very beginning I've agreed to the theory that none of the leaders is a traitor and the murderer just gave them the book with them thinking it was Ava instead, we've seen people with the power of illusions are able to do that as Ava did the same to Ephemera and Skuld before.

However, I disagree with everyone's guesses toward Brain just like I never considered Lauriam to be a possibility. I think most of you just jump to conclusions quite easily while the whole Chi saga has proved more than once that it's not as obvious as the main KH entrys.

Personally, my guess is that Ven is the "traitor" this time, and whenever he is exposed to this may cause him to freak out in a similar manner to what happened to Xion before. I don't doubt Ven is as good of a cinnamon bun as we always saw him as, but he still had enough Darkness in him to justify Xehanort picking him as his protegée and allowing Vanitas to be born.

yuyayuzu

Awards

Since the very beginning I've agreed to the theory that none of the leaders is a traitor and the murderer just gave them the book with them thinking it was Ava instead, we've seen people with the power of illusions are able to do that as Ava did the same to Ephemera and Skuld before.

However, I disagree with everyone's guesses toward Brain just like I never considered Lauriam to be a possibility. I think most of you just jump to conclusions quite easily while the whole Chi saga has proved more than once that it's not as obvious as the main KH entrys.

Personally, my guess is that Ven is the "traitor" this time, and whenever he is exposed to this may cause him to freak out in a similar manner to what happened to Xion before. I don't doubt Ven is as good of a cinnamon bun as we always saw him as, but he still had enough Darkness in him to justify Xehanort picking him as his protegée and allowing Vanitas to be born.

Sometimes, I just wonder why some people love to assume that because ventus has vanitas in him meaning that he must be the one killing strelitizia and said that just because the secret report said virus doesn't directly mean brain is the killer. I think the latter and the former both has not enough proof to make people jump into conclusions. I agree that there is a possibility there is a killer that is not in the group and ven maybe unconsciously become a pawn of another person but I think that doesn't have anything to do with vanitas.

Griewer

Awards

Sometimes, I just wonder why some people love to assume that because ventus has vanitas in him meaning that he must be the one killing strelitizia and said that just because the secret report said virus doesn't directly mean brain is the killer. I think the latter and the former both has not enough proof to make people jump into conclusions. I agree that there is a possibility there is a killer that is not in the group and ven maybe unconsciously become a pawn of another person but I think that doesn't have anything to do with vanitas.

Yeah, but at this point there is not enough evidence to prove anything. That's why people throw in their ideas and theories.
What I find weird about Ventus - while we're here - is how different he acts compared to the Ventus we know from the current timeline. And of course we could say it is because Ven in current timeline doesn't have his darkness inside him, but that brings us to the question what type of person Ven was, when his darkness was still part of him.

I think making Ven the culprit, and revealing that his original personality was nowhere as nice as he is now could make his character potentially much more exciting. (and let's be honest, this game has far too many cinnamons xD)

Noivern

Awards

I explicitly said I don't think Ven is the killer, just that he is the is the fake Union Leader, and thus the one we have been refeering as the traitor.

As for Vanitas, KH3 spoilers here.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Everyone is jumping to their own conclusions as there's nothing confirmed right now, but all in all I don't like how most people just write Ven off as "safe" just because he's supposeddly our Ven. Of course this doesn't include everyone here as this is one of the few places where people actually bother to learn about [Chi] and theorieze about it, but in other places like Youtube everyone just goes with Brain or even Lauriam for the ones who didn't bother to learn about his connection to Strelitzia.

dpunkjrocksm

Awards

Read all the Secret Reports in KH3, it will give some more information about Union Cross.

klimbo

Sometimes, I just wonder why some people love to assume that because ventus has vanitas in him meaning that he must be the one killing strelitizia and said that just because the secret report said virus doesn't directly mean brain is the killer. I think the latter and the former both has not enough proof to make people jump into conclusions. Pnr Status TextNow VPN I agree that there is a possibility there is a killer that is not in the group and ven maybe unconsciously become a pawn of another person but I think that doesn't have anything to do with vanitas.

I unequivocally said I don't think Ven is the executioner, simply that he is the will be the phony Union Leader, and in this way the one we have been refeering as the backstabber.

Last edited:

dpunkjrocksm

Awards

"Yet it seems that someone has pulled the old switcheroo. One of the Five is an imposter, someone the Master did not choose. They represent a virus in the program he so carefully wrote."- Unknown (Secret Report 11/KH3)
This pretty much confirms Brain is the one that took her place, and must have killed her to, unless someone else is involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

[I]"Yet it seems that someone has pulled the old switcheroo. One of the Five is an imposter, someone the Master did not choose. They represent a virus in the program he so carefully wrote."- Unknown (Secret Report 11/KH3)
[/I]This pretty much confirms Brain is the one that took her place, and must have killed her to, unless someone else is involved[I].

[/I]

The secret reports also mention "the virus" splitting the characters into different world lines. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that translates to Brain being responsible for Demyx, Luxord, Lauriam, Elrena and Ventus being shot forward in time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

"Yet it seems that someone has pulled the old switcheroo. One of the Five is an imposter, someone the Master did not choose. They represent a virus in the program he so carefully wrote."- Unknown (Secret Report 11/KH3)
This pretty much confirms Brain is the one that took her place, and must have killed her to, unless someone else is involved.

The secret reports also mention "the virus" splitting the characters into different world lines. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that translates to Brain being responsible for Demyx, Luxord, Lauriam, Elrena and Ventus being shot forward in time.

Good job with not tagging spoilers, guys.

Tag that shit or don't mention it at all.

Back